Re: Holy fuck it's slow

Postby Eye_of_Horus » October 29th, 2014, 1:30 am

I blame ESPN.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FSUKW » October 29th, 2014, 2:29 am

aubiefifty wrote:part of the problem is that the hole is turning into pussies. used to folks had thicker skin on here. sure they would get pissed and fight and troll or whatever, myself included, but other than the occasional wanting someone banned things were ok. now people do not want you to troll. they do not want you to talk about certain subjects even if its on going news. take our boy cam for an example. yall had a field day with him.......ALL year long and at times it was pretty heavy. the difference is i never asked one single person to stop talking about cam. i just defended him. period. that my friends is FACT. then you want to start a football discussion on the playoffs etc but you only want certain people in it and put in a special page you have to have extra permission to view. so basically some of you are saying fuck some of the members on the hole instead of just saying lets have a non troll discussion.DUMB. and yall sat back and let the racists run off most of the people of color on the board. thats why the hole is not what it was.

Paragraphs are your friend!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » October 29th, 2014, 2:32 am

aubiefifty wrote:i am a lazy typer........

I'm a little drunk. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 29th, 2014, 2:55 am

aubiefifty wrote:part of the problem is that the hole is turning into pussies. used to folks had thicker skin on here. sure they would get pissed and fight and troll or whatever, myself included, but other than the occasional wanting someone banned things were ok. now people do not want you to troll. they do not want you to talk about certain subjects even if its on going news. take our boy cam for an example. yall had a field day with him.......ALL year long and at times it was pretty heavy. the difference is i never asked one single person to stop talking about cam. i just defended him. period. that my friends is FACT. then you want to start a football discussion on the playoffs etc but you only want certain people in it and put in a special page you have to have extra permission to view. so basically some of you are saying fuck some of the members on the hole instead of just saying lets have a non troll discussion.DUMB. and yall sat back and let the racists run off most of the people of color on the board. thats why the hole is not what it was.

You are one of the pussies
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » October 29th, 2014, 4:19 am

aubiefifty wrote:been here longer than you cuz..........and have runnoft less..........

And make a million :crybaby threads
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion