Found potiential

Moderator: JdPat04

Found potiential

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Though as EB and I talked about, if I find a girl I actually like for more than Pussy I always fuck it up. I know how to get laid, I am fucking awful at getting into anything serious(it's honestly a massive issue for me, I always fuck it up and I'm sick of it).

Girl is 33
No kids
Great job
Loves sports
Cute
Nerdy(just discussed firefly with me in depth AFTER talking about how the rays are screwed...seriously....my dick is perma hard right now)

So everyone say a prayer or some dumb shit that doesn't work and help me not fuck this one up
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: Found potiential

Postby ericberry14 » October 25th, 2014, 2:24 pm

33 single with no kids means there is something seriously wrong with her :dog like us
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Oh fuck she believes in God and is huge into that bullshit.

I'm fucked
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Bam got the number after telling her the truth. She thought it was admirable. This bitch gonna get some dick while wearing a Cosplay costume..>I'm thinking star trek
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Bam got the number after telling her the truth. She thought it was admirable. This bitch gonna get some dick while wearing a Cosplay costume..>I'm thinking star trek
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » October 25th, 2014, 2:47 pm

:biglol I usually avoid the ones with bible verses in their profile too.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 2:48 pm

No bible verses she just said she is very religious and wants a guy who is too

I then explained why I'm agnostic and that I respect her decision but I wasn't going to lie to her. Then she typed back k well I think we should meet cause you're the first guy who doesn't bs me.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » October 25th, 2014, 2:49 pm

08GatorBait wrote:No bible verses she just said she is very religious and wants a guy who is too

I then explained why I'm agnostic and that I respect her decision but I wasn't going to lie to her. Then she typed back k well I think we should meet cause you're the first guy who doesn't bs me.

shes gonna sacrifice you to zion you fuggin moron! :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Lol I know right. I'm her sacrifice to God. Christians don't do that enough these days it's probably why he has disappeared from this Earth.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Citronauts_Knights » October 25th, 2014, 3:13 pm

It can work. My gf is religious and I'm an atheist. I let her do her thing and she lets me do my thing. We just don't talk about religion, because there's no need to.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » October 25th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Knights wrote:It can work. My gf is religious and I'm an atheist. I let her do her thing and she lets me do my thing. We just don't talk about religion, because there's no need to.

No one wants to take advice on women from a 35 year old atheist with a "girlfriend" :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 3:16 pm

I now have to play this delicate game of when to text and when not too. We've already agreed to meet up. Some girls lose interest if you don't talk, some lose if you do. This girl types a lot so I think texting is a good play but honestly it fails me a lot. Then again setting a date and not doing it has actually fucked up too. I really do hate my inability to create long term things. If this girl just wanted to fuck, I'd have her here in three nights max. I don't think she does though because she has given no signs of the hook up type so now I have to find the right damn balance. Her job is actually almost the same as mine but she does it for Disney and lifeguards as well while I do tennis and teach. This is a really good match for me....so I doubt I won't fuck it up
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 3:16 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Knights wrote:It can work. My gf is religious and I'm an atheist. I let her do her thing and she lets me do my thing. We just don't talk about religion, because there's no need to.

No one wants to take advice on women from a 35 year old atheist with a "girlfriend" :biglol

Dude...you do know both you and I are probably going to be in the same boat as him right? We both suck at this shit
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » October 25th, 2014, 3:21 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Dude...you do know both you and I are probably going to be in the same boat as him right? We both suck at this shit

I'm not some asshole atheist though. I'm agnostic like every other person with a brain,
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 3:28 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

I'm not some asshole atheist though. I'm agnostic like every other person with a brain,

I'm agnostic too. I find atheism to be more logical, but there still are some fundamental flaws in it. I'm more atheist than not, but still not going to leap into a defiance of absolution.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Eye_of_Horus » October 25th, 2014, 3:44 pm

:popcorn
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Citronauts_Knights » October 25th, 2014, 4:33 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

People who say they are agnostic are just too pussy to admit to people that they are an atheist. Everyone is agnostic because nobody really knows. It's a meaningless term.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » October 25th, 2014, 4:37 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

I'm agnostic too. I find atheism to be more logical, but there still are some fundamental flaws in it. I'm more atheist than not, but still not going to leap into a defiance of absolution.

Where is the flaw in saying that you don't believe in a god? Because that's what atheism is. Theism is the belief in a god, atheism is the lack of that belief.

Some atheists take it a step further and claim that there is no god, but that is not what atheism is.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby 08GatorBait » October 25th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Im marrying here

I sent her a message asking if she prefers call or text

She said she loves talking on the phone but she is watching college games today so call me tomorrow when Ill have more time to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexiest shit ever
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » October 25th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Knights wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Where is the flaw in saying that you don't believe in a god? Because that's what atheism is. Theism is the belief in a god, atheism is the lack of that belief.

Some atheists take it a step further and claim that there is no god, but that is not what atheism is.

I would say

Agnostic equals youre not a douche and act like you know everything

Atheism equals you are and act like you do.

08 fits with atheism when it comes to religion, i always thought he was.

I am now agnostic and will never tell anybody that I'm right and they're wrong. While atheist do that all the time
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion