Aubie does not need to leave, nor does Scotch.

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Aubie does not need to leave, nor does Scotch.

Postby JdPat04 » October 11th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:This is my opinion. The problem isn't the trolling. The trolling is actually quite entertaining. IMO, the frustration (not going to call it a problem since freedom to speak your mind is valued here) is with the posts that come off as if a 5th grader typed them. Sometimes I log in and see a thread that literally looks like it was typed by a 8 year old girl. Sometimes I shake my head and log off and sometimes I forget about it and go to the next thread. I wonder what new posters or lurkers think when they see those threads.

The other minor issue is the hypocrisy. I don't care if someone is hypocritical, but I do laugh when someone is hypocritical and is blind to it.

JMO

Talk about hypocrisy. You're a fucking baseball fan talking like you know jack shit about football.

That makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.

Anyone who knows football wouldn't be wasting their time with a sport that puts you to sleep like baseball.

False. Plus, a majority of the football players play golf in their spare time. :youfail

Playing and watching golf are two different things
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 11th, 2014, 7:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:This is my opinion. The problem isn't the trolling. The trolling is actually quite entertaining. IMO, the frustration (not going to call it a problem since freedom to speak your mind is valued here) is with the posts that come off as if a 5th grader typed them. Sometimes I log in and see a thread that literally looks like it was typed by a 8 year old girl. Sometimes I shake my head and log off and sometimes I forget about it and go to the next thread. I wonder what new posters or lurkers think when they see those threads.

The other minor issue is the hypocrisy. I don't care if someone is hypocritical, but I do laugh when someone is hypocritical and is blind to it.

JMO

Talk about hypocrisy. You're a fucking baseball fan talking like you know jack shit about football.

Anyone who knows football wouldn't be wasting their time with a sport that puts you to sleep like baseball.

False. Plus, a majority of the football players play golf in their spare time. :youfail

Obviously. Regardless, those bother enough to drop coin on a set (or more) of clubs and pay to play on courses also watch it as well.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 11th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

JMO

Obviously. Regardless, those bother enough to drop coin on a set (or more) of clubs and pay to play on courses also watch it as well.

I spent money on the Wii. It doesn't mean I want to watch people playing it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 11th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Wii is not a sport.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 11th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Wii is not a sport.

Wii Sports is a sports simulator.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 11th, 2014, 7:37 pm

sellular1 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

:thought Bitchtits does have a point ^^^^^*

Simulating a sport isn't the same as playing a sport, just as a flight simulator isn't the same as actually flying an airplane.

0 fer 2 buddy. :wave
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 11th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Simulating a sport isn't the same as playing a sport, just as a flight simulator isn't the same as actually flying an airplane.

Watching some douche play Wii golf is essentially the same as watching some douche play real golf. If you argue that watching real golf is more fulfilling you're just full of shit.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 11th, 2014, 7:51 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Watching some douche play Wii golf is essentially the same as watching some douche play real golf. If you argue that watching real golf is more fulfilling you're just full of shit.

What are you rambling about now? :crazy
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » October 11th, 2014, 7:57 pm

Watching golf is dreadful unless it's Sunday of a major and it's really close. The super long putt tiger made that stopped right at the hole before dropping in a second later was awesome live. But most of it sucks.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 11th, 2014, 8:30 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Watching golf is dreadful unless it's Sunday of a major and it's really close. The super long putt tiger made that stopped right at the hole before dropping in a second later was awesome live. But most of it sucks.

Agreed, I fucking hate watching golf. But anyone who plays regularly also watches pro's play regularly and that's the point. Ask Sell ;)
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 11th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Just like a Mexican. When confronted with facts that don't fit your argument, it's "No hablo ingles."
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 11th, 2014, 9:16 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Just like a Mexican. When confronted with facts that don't fit your argument, it's "No hablo ingles."

Just like a fail troll, when your first point gets dismantled, you deflect to a random 2nd point.

When your 2nd point gets dismantleed, you try to deflect to a 3rd random point - some crap about "what's more fulfilling" :crazy Are you taking lessons from Erin? :lol:

Nothing you've stated or poorly attempted to prove has anything to do with the original discussion. :facepalm

3 strikes and you're out kiddo. Go play with your Wii :wave2

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 11th, 2014, 11:37 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Just like a fail troll, when your first point gets dismantled, you deflect to a random 2nd point.

When your 2nd point gets dismantleed, you try to deflect to a 3rd random point - some crap about "what's more fulfilling" :crazy Are you taking lessons from Erin? :lol:

Nothing you've stated or poorly attempted to prove has anything to do with the original discussion. :facepalm

3 strikes and you're out kiddo. Go play with your Wii :wave2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

I'm not sure what you're talking about. You seem to be making shit up. Let me break it down for you:

My original point was that anyone who knows football wouldn't waste their time being a baseball _fan_. Being a baseball fan means watching baseball, which is like watching paint dry, which is why no fan of football would bother watching that shit. Then you got all butthurt because you're another braindead baseball fan. Then this exchange happened
YP wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

To which I provided a counterexample saying just because I spent money on a Wii doesn't mean I'd spend time watching someone play it or a sport on it. Then you got butthurt again because you know I was right and then suddenly didn't understand me and made up this shit about me deflecting which was not the case.

You :fail so hard you don't even know you fail. It's essentially the Dunning-Kruger effect of failing. Congratulations, dipshit. :clap
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » October 11th, 2014, 11:42 pm

:popcorn
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 12th, 2014, 12:02 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:My original point was that anyone who knows football wouldn't waste their time being a baseball _fan_. Being a baseball fan means watching baseball, which is like watching paint dry, which is why no fan of football would bother watching that shit. Then you got all butthurt because you're another braindead baseball fan.

You're still rambling on? :facepalm

Fans of football here on this shitty forum of 10 people watch baseball, so as usual you're wrong. What a fucking dumb ass :biglol

And your shitty 'counter example' was trying to tell us a Wii sports simulator for fat, worthless fucks with bitch tits like you = actually playing sports. :facepalm

You're making Erin's trolling look good that's how dumb you are.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » October 12th, 2014, 12:17 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:My original point was that anyone who knows football wouldn't waste their time being a baseball _fan_. Being a baseball fan means watching baseball, which is like watching paint dry, which is why no fan of football would bother watching that shit. Then you got all butthurt because you're another braindead baseball fan.

Fans of football here on this shitty forum of 10 people watch baseball, so as usual you're wrong. What a fucking dumb ass :biglol

And your shitty 'counter example' was trying to tell us a Wii sports simulator for fat, worthless fucks with bitch tits like you = actually playing sports. :facepalm

He secretly watches baseball :sadyes
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 12th, 2014, 12:21 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

And I said those fans didn't know shit about football, dumbass. Go back and look. Just because a some bimbo is a Yankee fan doesn't mean she knows jack shit about the sport, the players, the standings, the rules, etc. Anyone who truly understand the intricacies of football doesn't waste time watching that baseball dog shit.

Wii is a console for the casuals that would be in shape. Fuck, Wii was what set into motion this "fitness video games" trend. Again, :fail. You seem pretty mad, but I guess that's what happens when you're a worthless Cuban living in New Jersey. I mean that's just basically the scum living among the scum. Anyone around here can see just what you bring to the table, which is pretty much misguided, inaccurate putdowns from an obvious self-loathing and lame news stories complaining about conservatives and gun owners. Oh, and random shit about baseball or hockey. I read a few threads and you bring more to the table by copy/pasting online articles than you do with your own original content.

You must be projecting with bitch tits. Nobody else around here uses that but you. Or maybe it's just the fantasies you have about the "athletes" that populate baseball: DHs are paid fat fucks that either work on their arm strength only or just do steroids. They're some of the most unathletic "athletes" in sports. And that fact just makes your
YP wrote:sports simulator for fat, worthless fucks with bitch tits like you = actually playing sports.
quote that much more :fail-worthy.

EB's okay at trolling. He is under your skin and in your head, so he's obviously doing something right. I think that's the second straight post you brought him up without anyone even referencing him. And I'm not trolling. All I offer is the truth.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 12th, 2014, 12:35 am

First you stated:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Anyone who knows football wouldn't be wasting their time with a sport that puts you to sleep like baseball.

Recently you said:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And I said those fans didn't know shit about football, dumbass.

Like i said, you're just digging yourself deeper buddy.

Using your (fail) logic: If football fans don't know football, then how could they judge whether baseball fans are wasting their time or not? :ROFL2

Congrats, you're the new contender for biggest fail troll on the site! :rockin
Last edited by Y4NK33 PL4N3T on October 12th, 2014, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 12th, 2014, 12:42 am

It's the difference between having an acquaintance and having a best friend. You know them both, but only one do you really know. It's pretty sad how many times I have to explain this to you.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 12th, 2014, 12:59 am

First you stated:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Anyone who knows football wouldn't be wasting their time with a sport that puts you to sleep like baseball.

Recently you said:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And I said those fans didn't know shit about football, dumbass.

Using your (fail) logic: If football fans don't know football, then how could they judge whether baseball fans are wasting their time or not? :ROFL2

Congrats, you're the new contender for biggest fail troll on the site! :rockin
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion