Indiana Newlyweds + Argument + Guns = ?

Moderator: JdPat04

Indiana Newlyweds + Argument + Guns = ?

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 10th, 2014, 3:50 am

Murder/Suicide of course.

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP) - An Indiana couple was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide only hours after they were married, authorities say.

About a dozen friends and relatives gathered for an after-party at the home of George Samson, 54, and Kelly Ecker Samson, 50, following a wedding reception Saturday night at a Terre Haute banquet center, the Vigo County Sheriff's Department said.

Witnesses told detectives George Samson left without his wife after becoming irritated near the end of the reception, and some guests saw that they weren't talking with each other during the after-party. Investigators haven't determined what led to the argument, Sheriff Greg Ewing told the Tribune-Star.

"We're talking to attendees at the wedding, but we will never know the reason why," Ewing said.

Only Kelly Samson's young son and George Samson's parents remained at the house when she made the first of four 911 calls within a few minutes starting about 1:20 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's department report.

Kelly Samson told a dispatcher her husband had threatened to kill her, but gave an incorrect street address for the house a couple miles east of Terre Haute. During the final call, a dispatcher heard screams and multiple possible gunshots.

Deputies arrived to find Kelly Samson dead in a bedroom from gunshot wounds to the head and chest. The others there were safely removed from the house, and a SWAT team later said George Samson was dead in the basement from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Investigators found 90 to 100 guns - including rifles, handguns, silencers and fully automatic weapons - and a store of ammunition in the house, Ewing said. George Samson was registered with federal officials as a firearms dealer. Ewing said the guns have been seized for safekeeping for now.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Re: Indiana Newlyweds + Argument + Guns = ?

Postby ericberry14 » October 10th, 2014, 3:58 am

Everyone should have to turn in their guns. Door to door sweep of the country.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 10th, 2014, 4:17 am

"90 to 100 guns - including rifles, handguns, silencers and fully automatic weapons"

Much necessary, very wow.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » October 10th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Equals population control and survival of the fittest/smartest
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » October 10th, 2014, 1:21 pm

That's the city I came from in indiana. People there are fucking stupid and do not need 1 gun let alone 90-100. Glad he did this to remove these idiots and guns from my town.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 10th, 2014, 2:28 pm

ericberry14 wrote:That's the city I came from in indiana. People there are fucking stupid and do not need 1 gun let alone 90-100. Glad he did this to remove these idiots and guns from my town.

:biglol @ calling yourself stupid.

You're glad he murdered his newlywed wife? Classy. :down
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » October 10th, 2014, 4:43 pm

ericberry14 wrote:That's the city I came from in indiana. People there are fucking stupid and do not need 1 gun let alone 90-100. Glad he did this to remove these idiots and guns from my town.

That explains a lot about you :dog
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 10th, 2014, 4:44 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:

That explains a lot about you :dog

Exactly! :ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » October 10th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

that makes no sense. This is what sucks about the site. You can't move the conversation forward. On an issue i'm going to agree with your liberal views on. Instead you still have to only go for insults. Whatever dude. Keep saying we are the shitty posters. At least I can attempt to have a legit convo with you. You hardly ever reciprocate though.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » October 10th, 2014, 7:50 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

that makes no sense. This is what sucks about the site. You can't move the conversation forward. On an issue i'm going to agree with your liberal views on. Instead you still have to only go for insults. Whatever dude. Keep saying we are the shitty posters. At least I can attempt to have a legit convo with you. You hardly ever reciprocate though.

We're all shitty posters, get over it
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » October 10th, 2014, 7:50 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

What doesn't make sense?

The thread is about a guy who just got married and murdered his wife THE SAME DAY.

Your reply was: Glad he did this to remove these idiots and guns from my town

My follow up comment (after mocking you for calling yourself stupid) was: You're glad he murdered his newlywed wife? Classy

Capish?
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » October 10th, 2014, 7:50 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

i have... or i wouldn't be posting here. asshole
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » October 10th, 2014, 7:57 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Then stop acting like you hate the state of this place when you're a huge part of the current state of this place. You're not the diamond in a pile of shit. You're a piece of shit like all of us here.
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » October 10th, 2014, 8:00 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Then stop acting like you hate the state of this place when you're a huge part of the current state of this place. You're not the diamond in a pile of shit. You're a piece of shit like all of us here.

when did i do this? I am not scotch. I didn't post that thread. you're delusional dude. just because i point out something that sucks about the site after its been a topic of discussion all day... come on now.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » October 10th, 2014, 8:07 pm

You claim you never troll, that's delusional :biglol

You claim no one can ever have a meaningful convo with you, and you can't see why? :ays
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » October 10th, 2014, 8:10 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:You claim you never troll, that's delusional :biglol

You claim no one can ever have a meaningful convo with you, and you can't see why? :ays

please post links to all the troll threads im starting and to all the trolling im doing within other threads.
fucking dumb. why even try with you guys when it doesn't matter what I say? You dont like me and you wont. And for some reason you can't post with me without that coming into play. Just read whats on the screen why does it even matter who says it?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » October 10th, 2014, 11:38 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

please post links to all the troll threads im starting and to all the trolling im doing within other threads.
fucking dumb. why even try with you guys when it doesn't matter what I say? You dont like me and you wont. And for some reason you can't post with me without that coming into play. Just read whats on the screen why does it even matter who says it?

Correction, I don't give a shit either way. I just call it like I see it
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » October 11th, 2014, 2:26 am

ericberry14 wrote:

I'd like to see proof of all his trolls too... Because if he's trolling i must've missed them or something.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 11th, 2014, 2:33 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

You have no business calling me a retard.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » October 11th, 2014, 3:48 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

You have no business calling me a retard.

I must be in your head, how sweet :dog
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Next

Return to General Discussion