jd whats up with stardust?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: jd whats up with stardust?

Postby JdPat04 » September 30th, 2014, 1:43 am

I love Cody's character.

Him and Golddust lost the belts and lost a lot. So Cody started finding Golddust random partners to help his brother be a winning tag team again. After about 3 or 4 failed partners he said he had a surprise for GD. The next week he debuted as StarDust amd they were good guys until a month ago.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » September 30th, 2014, 4:51 am

aubiefifty wrote:i am sorry it comes off as two corny to me. i wish they made him a better guy to be. i think golddust does ok but just something does not ring with me on cody.

He's meant to be even crazier than Golddust. He also acts like gollum from LotR by talking to hisself but another person.

If you could take it and watch every promo since he became stardust plus his entrance and add in some of his antics in the ring you would like him better.

This is a better run than the "dashing Cody Rhodes"and to be honest as long as him and GD are getting legit air time i don't ind what he is. Tired of the good wrestlers being off the air.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 30th, 2014, 1:49 pm

I used to jack off to Terri runnels on the regular :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 30th, 2014, 2:44 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i have watched cody and he can wrassle but i wish they had a better story line for him. i like ambrose and the wyatts. lana and the russian guy are pretty cool.and i wish aj would skip right up into my bed..........love big show. best wrassler i have seen lately i think is ciscero and yes i mispelled his name. one thing i really like is how wwe goes out to make sure the kids are entertained. not real big on cena tho he came to huntsville a while bcak cus a facebook friend took his kids and gotr pics. and in the pic of cena he looks mildly pissed.lol they caught him in the parking lot before he could get inside lol.

1. Yes Cody can wrestle but again I guess it's just a matter of preference. If you haven't watched wrestling over the past 2 years pretty consistently then the Rhodes story line isn't as intriguing. Cody was a mid carder and a jobber for awhile. GD wasn't even wrestling. They had him come in as a surprise Royal Rumble entry. Cody was a heel at the time. Everybody wanted to see them have a match at mania and it didn't happen. Finally they brought GD back for good and the brothers teamed up as Faces with Cody being Cody. Then as I said they lost the tag titles and struggled to win this Cody changing his whole persona to get the team winning again then they slowly turned heel on the Usos

2. As to the actual WRESTLERS and not just entertainers. Wwe has did a great job of picking up independent wrestlers but they retrain them at the performance center for a year to several years. They also get name changes.
These wrestlers are
Ambrose, Rollins, Cesaro,(reigns wasn't a wrestler he played football), Daniel bryan, CM punk and most if the great wrestlers. The wrestlers who aren't from the indy's that are good are Ziggler, Orton, Rhodes, Ted Diniase was great, and as you can see most of them are 2nd, 3rd generation performers.

Bray Wyatt is great as well, however he was on the first season of NXT as Husky Harris, came into RAW with nexxus and then they took him back down to developmental to keep working him and then they came up with Bray Wyatt and the family.

Also Bo Dallas is Brays brother.

They are 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers as well. They come from the Rhotunda family.

The girls look good but I don't watch their matches. I do watch the promos that AJ is involved in but thats about it. If you didn't know she's engaged/married to CM punk. Brie Bella is married to Daniel Bryan. John Cena and Nikki Bella are together. One of the Usos and one of the ex funkadactyls are together. Tyson Kidd and Natalya are married. And there are more that are dating and stuff.

John Cena.... I'm not a big fan. Get tired of the same stuff. BUT he has been the face of the company for 10 years and did his job. He's pretty much been on every raw except when really injured. He does the torus with the company plus granting the most wishes ever for make a wish. He works his ass off but when it comes to in the ring then I'm not his fan.

I don't judge anybody over a few "negative" fan interactions. Everybody has bad days and he could've told them to fuck off but he didn't. I can't say that I'd have a smile in every picture with fans or every interaction if i was him or any of the top stars who are on the road and working around 300 days a year.

So they get a break.

Not to mention Cena is usually involved in extra matches after Raw goes off the air to give the fans in attendance a bonus match.

I went and saw RAW in Huntsville. They had to cancel it twice because of the snow and made it up in July. At the end he apologized for them having to cancel and thanked everyone for coming and thanked the troops and stuff like that. He's a nice guy.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » September 30th, 2014, 2:45 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I used to jack off to Terri runnels on the regular :biglol

Never did that but I have most of the WWE playboy magazines when they did that stuff.... :sigh i wish they still did that.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 30th, 2014, 2:49 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I used to jack off to Terri runnels on the regular :biglol

Never did that but I have most of the WWE playboy magazines when they did that stuff.... :sigh i wish they still did that.

Man her body was rockin and you could always see her nipples through her shirt :respect :drool :jerkit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 30th, 2014, 2:52 pm

aubiefifty wrote:oh yes i know cena is nice. i am sure my friend was a tiny prob........so is bryan hurt?

Yeah, he had to have neck surgery right after Mania and then they had to do another surgery.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion