VLE question

Moderator: JdPat04

VLE question

Postby 08GatorBait » September 25th, 2014, 9:24 pm

EB and I seem to disagree on something.

Would you date a girl who was into girls and having you watch/participate as long as the other girl was comfortable?

Or is that a sin, and therefore wrong?

Discuss.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: VLE question

Postby RoeTied » September 25th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Whats VLE?
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » September 25th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Turn those bitches out, son!! Choke them, slap them, fuck them, control them, make them eat each other out, etc. Regardless of what you have heard, or what people say here, women fucking love being dominated. Good luck
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2014, 9:30 pm

08GatorBait wrote:EB and I seem to disagree on something.

Would you date a girl who was into girls and having you watch/participate as long as the other girl was comfortable?

Discuss.

Congrats on agreeing with 20 :lol: I rest my case
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » September 25th, 2014, 9:38 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

Discuss.

Don't hate a guy for being smarter than you. 08 just see's the light while you continue to sit in the dark, lol. :lol:

I'll have to read that whole thread now. I saw where you assumed I made a post and it wasn't me. The reading and comprehension here is too funny. :dog
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » September 25th, 2014, 9:44 pm

Discuss.

If people say no it's pretty much gonna be not because it's a sin.

I'm going with no.

If I was single would i fuck around? Sure

Would i date? No.

Two different types of girls. The dating kind needs to be into sleeping with ONE PERSON and ONE PERSON only.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2014, 9:49 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Discuss.

Don't hate a guy for being smarter than you. 08 just see's the light while you continue to sit in the dark, lol. :lol:

I'll have to read that whole thread now. I saw where you assumed I made a post and it wasn't me. The reading and comprehension here is too funny. :dog

He's talking about a convo we had through text message. I'm just not comfortable being serious with a girl who is going to be fucking other girls. It's weird. Not Cuz it's gay cuz it's slutty. But whatever if you want to marry a chick to fuck other whores that's cool but I'm not doin it. I'll stick to 19 year olds with tight bodies who think I'm gods gift to sex :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 25th, 2014, 9:53 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Discuss.

He's talking about a convo we had through text message. I'm just not comfortable being serious with a girl who is going to be fucking other girls. It's weird. Not Cuz it's gay cuz it's slutty. But whatever if you want to marry a chick to fuck other whores that's cool but I'm not doin it. I'll stick to 19 year olds with tight bodies who think I'm gods gift to sex :lol:

He hasn't "dominated" his wife once.

He's speaking out through his imagination.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » September 25th, 2014, 10:09 pm

Just pointing out I am very sure she is into girls and bringing them in. I've known her long enough to know she won't cheat with another guy, but wants girls involved. She used to complain her BF didn't like it so she couldn't do it. Also I don't even really have to date her. We both know we dig each other. If we end up going out, I'm making her get a tinder account and scroll through the lesbian section to find a bi girl immediately.

Though if she matches with a guy I'll slap that bitch!
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby gatrnation1 » September 25th, 2014, 11:34 pm

HELL YEAH! :sex
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 25th, 2014, 11:51 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Just pointing out I am very sure she is into girls and bringing them in. I've known her long enough to know she won't cheat with another guy, but wants girls involved. She used to complain her BF didn't like it so she couldn't do it. Also I don't even really have to date her. We both know we dig each other. If we end up going out, I'm making her get a tinder account and scroll through the lesbian section to find a bi girl immediately.

The question was dating. If not dating then it's completely different question.

Also if you fall in love it doesn't mean she won't leave you for a chick. That's why dating is good for people who only fuck one person UNLESS your open about it and are into having multiple dating/married partners
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 26th, 2014, 12:00 am

ericberry14 wrote: I'll stick to 19 year olds with tight bodies who think I'm gods gift to sex :lol:

That says a lot about the state of your ego.

Spoiler:
And it ain't good. :no

08GatorBait wrote:Just pointing out I am very sure she is into girls and bringing them in. I've known her long enough to know she won't cheat with another guy, but wants girls involved. She used to complain her BF didn't like it so she couldn't do it. Also I don't even really have to date her. We both know we dig each other. If we end up going out, I'm making her get a tinder account and scroll through the lesbian section to find a bi girl immediately.

If you're not looking to make this chick your wife or be super serious then gtfo off this site and get that 3-some underway :wave
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby 08GatorBait » September 26th, 2014, 1:49 am

JdPat04 wrote:

The question was dating. If not dating then it's completely different question.

Also if you fall in love it doesn't mean she won't leave you for a chick. That's why dating is good for people who only fuck one person UNLESS your open about it and are into having multiple dating/married partners

I know enough about her to not worry about that. I even asked if she thought of just going chick and she was basically laughing saying she hates females and no chance in hell. I have fallen in love once in my life...and she was damn near perfect in terms of everything you could want. I'm not worried about falling in love any time soon...but a relationship allowing me to watch two girls live in action and not on a computer screen and possibly join in? Yea I'm down. Add in I'm pretty sure she likes video games if I remember correctly.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 26th, 2014, 1:57 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote: I'll stick to 19 year olds with tight bodies who think I'm gods gift to sex :lol:

That says a lot about the state of your ego.

Spoiler:
And it ain't good. :no

If you're not looking to make this chick your wife or be super serious then gtfo off this site and get that 3-some underway :wave
not really dude... Young chicks are hot man. Most chicks get fat in college. A lot of people will never be in better physical shape than they were in their later teen years. That's just a fact
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 26th, 2014, 2:11 am

yes.

:yes
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 26th, 2014, 2:30 am

Who the fuck thought of this question and how fucking queer are they?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 26th, 2014, 2:51 am

ericberry14 wrote:not really dude... Young chicks are hot man.

For :pedo

ericberry14 wrote:Most chicks get fat in college.

Completely false.

ericberry14 wrote:A lot of people will never be in better physical shape than they were in their later teen years. That's just a fact

False again. Society as a whole in wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more into fitness and physical well being than say 40 years ago.

Walk onto any beach or into any gym in any state in the country and it'll be packed full of hot bitches in their late 20's, 30's, 40's and even 50's.

Sure, you'll have your chunks but hotness ain;t limited to 19 and younger chicks who haven't fully developed yet. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby 08GatorBait » September 26th, 2014, 2:55 am

19 year olds bodies are developed bro...and their bodies arent worn down at all yet.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 26th, 2014, 3:06 am

I wish I was in the shape that I was when I was 18. :sadyes
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » September 26th, 2014, 3:27 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:not really dude... Young chicks are hot man.

For :pedo

ericberry14 wrote:Most chicks get fat in college.

Completely false.

ericberry14 wrote:A lot of people will never be in better physical shape than they were in their later teen years. That's just a fact

False again. Society as a whole in wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more into fitness and physical well being than say 40 years ago.

Walk onto any beach or into any gym in any state in the country and it'll be packed full of hot bitches in their late 20's, 30's, 40's and even 50's.

Sure, you'll have your chunks but hotness ain;t limited to 19 and younger chicks who haven't fully developed yet. :lol:

Dude over 1/3 of the country is obese and over 2/3 are overweight. People 35-59 are the fattest. Those are called facts. A small portion of people "being into fitness" means nothing when people eat dog shit and no one works hard on a regular basis... Unlike 40-60 years ago.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Next

Return to General Discussion