ipad software update: 4 hours remaining

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: ipad software update: 4 hours remaining

Postby ericberry14 » September 19th, 2014, 10:01 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Yep that's why I wanted to do it on the iPad and not the phone. Honestly now everything is running fine.. Except tinder. It tells me when bitches send me messages but I just can't open it. I still hate Apple though. Because why wouldn't there be an option to go back?? No sense at all. It should be whatever my preference is... I'm the God dammed customer

You realize some apps are far from running smoothly on 6.0, let alone 8.0... Apple is moving faster than others can keep up. Tinder will be fixed soon enough, bud. However, I suggest you go out and meet a real woman.

You can go back. It's called downgrading. You just have to be smarter than the device you are using. The iDevices are actually intelligent. These aren't Windows phones, or Samsung's that only pump out stats to "impress" the sheep, yet lag and under perform in the end. Perhaps you should try and educate yourself on what iOS 8 will bring to the table before you upgrade on the very first day. Also, you can download any version of iOS and downgrade if you know what you're doing.

It's not rocket science. It's extremely simple, actually.

go fuck yourself faggot.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » September 19th, 2014, 10:11 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Yep that's why I wanted to do it on the iPad and not the phone. Honestly now everything is running fine.. Except tinder. It tells me when bitches send me messages but I just can't open it. I still hate Apple though. Because why wouldn't there be an option to go back?? No sense at all. It should be whatever my preference is... I'm the God dammed customer

You realize some apps are far from running smoothly on 6.0, let alone 8.0... Apple is moving faster than others can keep up. Tinder will be fixed soon enough, bud. However, I suggest you go out and meet a real woman.

You can go back. It's called downgrading. You just have to be smarter than the device you are using. The iDevices are actually intelligent. These aren't Windows phones, or Samsung's that only pump out stats to "impress" the sheep, yet lag and under perform in the end. Perhaps you should try and educate yourself on what iOS 8 will bring to the table before you upgrade on the very first day. Also, you can download any version of iOS and downgrade if you know what you're doing.

go fuck yourself faggot.

:ROFL
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » September 19th, 2014, 10:14 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

go fuck yourself faggot.

:ROFL

:lolthumb
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 21st, 2014, 1:14 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

I was running the latest version of Android on a Galaxy S2, and this is when the S4's were out and my S2 was over 2 years old. It ran perfectly fine. Actually, it ran better than it did on the older Android.

But don't worry, Apple will probably copy that from Google in about 4-5 years, just like the "new" Apple Pay and the "new" phablet.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » September 21st, 2014, 4:11 pm

Knights wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

I was running the latest version of Android on a Galaxy S2, and this is when the S4's were out and my S2 was over 2 years old. It ran perfectly fine. Actually, it ran better than it did on the older Android.

But don't worry, Apple will probably copy that from Google in about 4-5 years, just like the "new" Apple Pay and the "new" phablet.

Hes full of shit. It works fine on the older phones. Just a few bugs at first... Everyone has them but congrats on being applehurt :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby frazier9495 » September 21st, 2014, 4:14 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Knights wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

Hes full of shit. It works fine on the older phones. Just a few bugs at first... Everyone has them but congrats on being applehurt :dog

No one is more applehurt in this thread than you :ROFL2
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby ericberry14 » September 21st, 2014, 6:04 pm

frazier9495 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Knights wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

No one is more applehurt in this thread than you :ROFL2

Yeah but I have a reason. iPhones are definitely better than Samsung phones though.. :sadyes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » September 21st, 2014, 6:05 pm

And lol at taking the battery out and putting it back in. So glad I don't have to deal with that shit. Holding 2 buttons at once for a few seconds = much better 8)
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 21st, 2014, 9:01 pm

Except when 1 of the buttons doesn't work :banghead :down
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 22nd, 2014, 1:27 am

You can reset a Samsung by holding 1 button. The battery trick is just another method. I'd rather have both.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » September 22nd, 2014, 1:29 am

Knights wrote:You can reset a Samsung by holding 1 button. The battery trick is just another method. I'd rather have both.

Yeah we know you prefer both :homo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 23rd, 2014, 3:23 am

update took 7 mins on phone :dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Previous