So is every girl

Moderator: JdPat04

So is every girl

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Now a whore?

I'm really starting to think that they are all in fact sluts. I mean this shit is ridiculous how easy it is to get a girl in bed now a days. I can literally meet a girl on tinder and have her at my house within 2 days(second time in a week last night). When did women become so fucking easy? I remember there used to be a fucking challenge even seven years ago in getting a girl in bed and if you fucked her easy outside of bar tail it was a clear sign she was a whore. Now I don't even have to take them on dates and talk or anything. My old rule used to be if you can fuck her before three dates, she isn't GF material. I might have to change that to if you can't fuck her within the first day of getting her number now because they are all just fucking skanks. The girl who came over last night had on her tinder "Not here for sex, so don't even try, I'm not that type of girl" and she looked non skanky as well. I thought.....sweet I'll have a challenge. Then she text me last night "you alone" and was at my house 20 minutes later.

I'm starting to give up on humanity...cause I can't marry these girls
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: So is every girl

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 2:06 pm

Yeah it's kinda pathetic. And they all have condoms too... I don't even keep condoms around like that. Sluts I tell ya. At least they are easy to find now
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 2:22 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Yeah it's kinda pathetic. And they all have condoms too... I don't even keep condoms around like that. Sluts I tell ya. At least they are easy to find now

Honestly it's kind of depressing. The worst part is they aren't even fucking honest about it. At least tell me the truth because I damn sure know you didn't learn to ride a dick with that kind of talent without a lot of trial and error. Seriously...I want kids to pop out of one of these girls eventually...I don't want the kids to have to slide through 10 years of dick leftovers as they come into the world
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 2:28 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Yeah it's kinda pathetic. And they all have condoms too... I don't even keep condoms around like that. Sluts I tell ya. At least they are easy to find now

Honestly it's kind of depressing. The worst part is they aren't even fucking honest about it. At least tell me the truth because I damn sure know you didn't learn to ride a dick with that kind of talent without a lot of trial and error. Seriously...I want kids to pop out of one of these girls eventually...I don't want the kids to have to slide through 10 years of dick leftovers as they come into the world

Eventually you just gotta find one who isn't on social media. It's gonna be harder than finding a needle in a haystack

More like finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. And I'd guess a small percentage on tinder aren't sluts... But when I see the I'm not here for hookups I know they are liars... Cuz if you are aware that's what this is and you still keep tinder... You're here for hookups bitch :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 2:32 pm

I went on a date with one and didn't fuck her despite being at her place in her bed and knowing she wanted it... I actually thought she was dating worthy though so I didn't try.... She quit talking to me :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 2:43 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

Eventually you just gotta find one who isn't on social media. It's gonna be harder than finding a needle in a haystack

More like finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. And I'd guess a small percentage on tinder aren't sluts... But when I see the I'm not here for hookups I know they are liars... Cuz if you are aware that's what this is and you still keep tinder... You're here for hookups bitch :lol:

Honestly I know a few girls aren't cause I know two girls who I saw profiles of on tinder and I know they aren't easy(I dated one). But it really is a needle in a hay stack. I'm just getting tired of whores. I love fucking girls...I like that there are SOME whores. I just don't want every girl I meet to be one for fucks sake
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Get
Off
Tinder
And
Then
You
Can
Meet
Non
Whores
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 2:45 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I went on a date with one and didn't fuck her despite being at her place in her bed and knowing she wanted it... I actually thought she was dating worthy though so I didn't try.... She quit talking to me :biglol

I need to start a list of whore worthy traits to look for so I can just eliminate them immediately from date worthy.

-Curses more than occasionally - clear whore sign
- talks about sex without modesty
- You're a player aren't you? - For some reason...I've heard that from sluts A LOT. Yet never from normal bitches
- thinks all "men are pigs" - which is just her basically looking in a mirror

What else you got
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 2:46 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Get
Off
Tinder
And
Then
You
Can
Meet
Non
Whores

You know Tinder takes like 2 seconds to open...do you think I'm sitting on it all day with my dick out?
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2014, 2:49 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
Off
Tinder
And
Then
You
Can
Meet
Non
Whores

You know Tinder takes like 2 seconds to open...do you think I'm sitting on it all day with my dick out?

I'm saying youre on there looking for girls.... No matter how long it takes thats why you aren't finding quality girls.

Thats like the girls who complain about the guys they meet amd they keep meeting them at the same places.... Clubs, online, etc...

Maybe try going to places where non whores don't hang out and boom you'll meet non whores.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 2:50 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I went on a date with one and didn't fuck her despite being at her place in her bed and knowing she wanted it... I actually thought she was dating worthy though so I didn't try.... She quit talking to me :biglol

I need to start a list of whore worthy traits to look for so I can just eliminate them immediately from date worthy.

-Curses more than occasionally - clear whore sign
- talks about sex without modesty
- You're a player aren't you? - For some reason...I've heard that from sluts A LOT. Yet never from normal bitches
- thinks all "men are pigs" - which is just her basically looking in a mirror

What else you got

Has a vagina and 2 tits :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 3:12 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Off
Tinder
And
Then
You
Can
Meet
Non
Whores

I'm saying youre on there looking for girls.... No matter how long it takes thats why you aren't finding quality girls.

Thats like the girls who complain about the guys they meet amd they keep meeting them at the same places.... Clubs, online, etc...

Maybe try going to places where non whores don't hang out and boom you'll meet non whores.

I've slept with two girls this week.

Only one was from tinder(typed it misleadingly)

Both were same level of easy. I met the former at Publix in the grocery line while wearing a tennis shirt and she wanted to take lessons. She hasn't had a lesson yet, but she's been over twice.

Maybe I should join a church and look for good girls there
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2014, 3:21 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Off
Tinder
And
Then
You
Can
Meet
Non
Whores

Both were same level of easy. I met the former at Publix in the grocery line while wearing a tennis shirt and she wanted to take lessons. She hasn't had a lesson yet, but she's been over twice.

Your chances might be a LITTLE better there but not guaranteeing anything :biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 3:23 pm

I just found this bisexual chick on tinder. Told her I'd never be down for a 3some... Gonna wait and see if she tries to fuck me with another chick... If so.. :rock :sex :rock
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 3:41 pm

Bisexual means massive, massive, massive whore.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 4:15 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Bisexual means massive, massive, massive whore.

Yes... Yes it does :lol: and hopefully she has some other bi massive whore friends :yes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » September 18th, 2014, 4:29 pm

FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby sooners4life98 » September 18th, 2014, 6:44 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Off
Tinder
And
Then
You
Can
Meet
Non
Whores

Your chances might be a LITTLE better there but not guaranteeing anything :biglol

:biglol So true
sooners4life98

Team Logo:
Oklahoma Sooners

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 7:56 pm

So where do I go to find non whores?

Almost every GF has been from work(especially serving and managing) or school. All but one actually. So now that I'm out of school...where is the place to go to find non whores. Because I am always going to TRY and fuck immediately because then I know for sure(it's not like I'm the only guy who got it easy).

So let's hear some recommendations for where the girls you can marry are hiding between the dirty little whores GB always meets.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2014, 8:49 pm

08GatorBait wrote:So where do I go to find non whores?

Almost every GF has been from work(especially serving and managing) or school. All but one actually. So now that I'm out of school...where is the place to go to find non whores. Because I am always going to TRY and fuck immediately because then I know for sure(it's not like I'm the only guy who got it easy).

So let's hear some recommendations for where the girls you can marry are hiding between the dirty little whores GB always meets.

Depends on what you want and classify as a non whore

Youre getting older so the women you are dating are getting older (or should be :dog) therfore their numbers will be going up too.

I never even wanted to be married to any ything but a virgin, and I found a lot of them. Of course i
That was ages 15-19 when I was 16-19. I think i would still be that way. I also never tried to fuck them right off the bat.

1. It's because i was raised to treat them like girls and not just pieces of ass

2. If they're okay with that then they're obviously not the biggest sluts. There were girls who didn't like being treated that way and make up other excuses to be done. They were whores onviously.

But go where you normally don't go. If youre somewhere you normally don't go and see someone talk to them.

However if youre looking at all 9's and 10's they're probably whores. Especially by this age. So for a marrying girl lower your standards on looks and raise your standards on character. It'll pay off.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion