So is every girl

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: So is every girl

Postby 08GatorBait » September 22nd, 2014, 6:51 pm

Saturday ended up not being a whore. Second date already set. See how it goes.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 22nd, 2014, 10:53 pm

Does that mean you wasted your money and got no bunny?
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 23rd, 2014, 12:00 pm

So I read about this trick that this one dude did on tinder. He put the tinder logo on his pictures, along with a thing that said "Top Match" or "Match of the Week" or something like that. He said he got a lot more women matching with him, and higher quality. Unfortunately, I heard about this after I was in a relationship, so I didn't try it myself, but if you guys want to try it and report back, I'd be curious to see if it actually works.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FSUKW » September 23rd, 2014, 12:49 pm

Knights wrote:So I read about this trick that this one dude did on tinder. He put the tinder logo on his pictures, along with a thing that said "Top Match" or "Match of the Week" or something like that. He said he got a lot more women matching with him, and higher quality. Unfortunately, I heard about this after I was in a relationship, so I didn't try it myself, but if you guys want to try it and report back, I'd be curious to see if it actually works.

This explains a lot.

(Like why you now post less than Danbuc)

We need a :pussywhipped smiley...:dog
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 23rd, 2014, 1:11 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Knights wrote:So I read about this trick that this one dude did on tinder. He put the tinder logo on his pictures, along with a thing that said "Top Match" or "Match of the Week" or something like that. He said he got a lot more women matching with him, and higher quality. Unfortunately, I heard about this after I was in a relationship, so I didn't try it myself, but if you guys want to try it and report back, I'd be curious to see if it actually works.

This explains a lot.

(Like why you now post less than Danbuc)

We need a :pussywhipped smiley...:dog

Moving to a new state and starting a new job have something to do with it.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » September 24th, 2014, 1:58 am

jenndawg wrote:Speaking as a non-whore, JD has a point. If you pretty much see women as pieces of ass, the women worth keeping WILL pick up on that attitude and dismiss you before you even get started with a pickup line. JD had pretty good advice, to be honest, my reactions are fairly similar. The thing is, the good girls aren't usually out getting blitzed at bars or on tinder. They're building careers, doing what they want to do, and basically going out of their way to avoid dudes who give off a one night stand vibe.

This, look for a grad girl. And meeting girls at work isn't the worst place either. You at least know them on a "sober" level and can see their character and if they're dumb or crazy as fuck.

But you'll never find a good girl if you just look at their face, tits and ass. That's rookie shit man.
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby 08GatorBait » September 25th, 2014, 2:03 am

Am I supposed to look at their soul? Of course im looking at those things. I did find two girls im digging. One is really cool and actively bi. Meet her awhile back when I served and she used to flirt but had a bf and I tried every move I had but she doesnt cheat which is a big plus. Second is cute too but may be boring sexually. I think she has a bad past because she is very weird when I touch her...like defensive and is nervous about coming to my place. So two for six so far in terms of datable.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Don't listen to 20. He doesn't wear the pants in his relationship and she's not even real :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 25th, 2014, 3:24 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Don't listen to 20. He doesn't wear the pants in his relationship and she's not even real :biglol

That was semper fi. Not 20 lol
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2014, 6:25 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Don't listen to 20. He doesn't wear the pants in his relationship and she's not even real :biglol

Oh well he's an even bigger faggot. If you can't tel from their ass tits AND face then you're doin it wrong :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 25th, 2014, 9:22 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

Oh well he's an even bigger faggot. If you can't tel from their ass tits AND face then you're doin it wrong :lol:

The looks bring you in

The rest keeps you there

If looks aren't important too you, well, you are the only guy I've met who thinks that way.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 25th, 2014, 9:25 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:

The looks bring you in

The rest keeps you there

If looks aren't important too you, well, you are the only guy I've met who thinks that way.

Or you are ugly as fuck and have just given up on hot chicks :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » September 25th, 2014, 9:35 pm

jenndawg wrote:Speaking as a non-whore, JD has a point. If you pretty much see women as pieces of ass, the women worth keeping WILL pick up on that attitude and dismiss you before you even get started with a pickup line. JD had pretty good advice, to be honest, my reactions are fairly similar. The thing is, the good girls aren't usually out getting blitzed at bars or on tinder. They're building careers, doing what they want to do, and basically going out of their way to avoid dudes who give off a one night stand vibe.

Easy with that shit... I know for a fact, you love to be dominated. I've never met one that didn't. Your secrete is out, lady. The smart men know what you are all about. And, trust me, it's an even bigger turn on so, don't try and hide it! From one Dawg to another, GATA!!!
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby 08GatorBait » September 25th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Actually the other girl I'm talking too I think she doesn't like being dominated. Most girls seem to love the man being a man and taking control. This girl has issues. I seriously think she was abused or raped at some point because of the weird way she interacts to touching, being alone, etc. We are going out again Sunday and I'm going to figure it out. She's a sweet heart and cute but don't know if I can deal with someone who is not sexually open to me handcuffing them and fucking the loving shit out of them
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 25th, 2014, 11:54 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

Easy with that shit... I know for a fact, you love to be dominated. I've never met one that didn't. Your secrete is out, lady. The smart men know what you are all about. And, trust me, it's an even bigger turn on so, don't try and hide it! From one Dawg to another, GATA!!!

:aup

He pretends to be his wife and loves to get dominated then thinks because he's pretending to be a chick that "all chicks love to get dominated" like (s)he does :ROFL2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 26th, 2014, 2:50 am

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

Stop talking to your hand like it's sentient, you psychopath.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion