So is every girl

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: So is every girl

Postby FlatEarth » September 18th, 2014, 9:16 pm

08GatorBait wrote:So where do I go to find non whores?

Almost every GF has been from work(especially serving and managing) or school. All but one actually. So now that I'm out of school...where is the place to go to find non whores. Because I am always going to TRY and fuck immediately because then I know for sure(it's not like I'm the only guy who got it easy).

So let's hear some recommendations for where the girls you can marry are hiding between the dirty little whores GB always meets.

Depends on where you live. They are all over the place just north of Atlanta
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 9:37 pm

GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

Almost every GF has been from work(especially serving and managing) or school. All but one actually. So now that I'm out of school...where is the place to go to find non whores. Because I am always going to TRY and fuck immediately because then I know for sure(it's not like I'm the only guy who got it easy).

So let's hear some recommendations for where the girls you can marry are hiding between the dirty little whores GB always meets.

Problem is I'm not 22 anymore. Most non whores have been taken and a ring is on their finger.

So basically...I think I'm stuck with crazy fucking bitches or whores
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 9:47 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

Problem is I'm not 22 anymore. Most non whores have been taken and a ring is on their finger.

There has never been a more true statement. I guess you look for a chick who is divorced because her husband sucked and not cuz she's a whore... As long as she has no kids anyway.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Want proof? Talking to a girl right this second. She just texted me asking for my birthday. She's 26, very cute, and a good job.

Oh...but she is REALLY INTO FUCKING ASTROLOGY. AKA...this bitch is fucking crazy and/or dumb as shit
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 10:11 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Want proof? Talking to a girl right this second. She just texted me asking for my birthday. She's 26, very cute, and a good job.

Oh...but she is REALLY INTO FUCKING ASTROLOGY. AKA...this bitch is fucking crazy and/or dumb as shit

Lol my sexy exy was totally into that dog shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 18th, 2014, 10:14 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Want proof? Talking to a girl right this second. She just texted me asking for my birthday. She's 26, very cute, and a good job.

Lol my sexy exy was totally into that dog shit

It's like 10x worse then fucking religion. It really is possibly the dumbest thing a massive amount of people can believe.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2014, 10:16 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
GEORGIADOMINATION wrote:

There has never been a more true statement. I guess you look for a chick who is divorced because her husband sucked and not cuz she's a whore... As long as she has no kids anyway.

Yea it's never been truer because i just said that shit you stupid mother fucker
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2014, 10:18 pm

:(
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby jenndawg » September 19th, 2014, 2:05 am

Speaking as a non-whore, JD has a point. If you pretty much see women as pieces of ass, the women worth keeping WILL pick up on that attitude and dismiss you before you even get started with a pickup line. JD had pretty good advice, to be honest, my reactions are fairly similar. The thing is, the good girls aren't usually out getting blitzed at bars or on tinder. They're building careers, doing what they want to do, and basically going out of their way to avoid dudes who give off a one night stand vibe.
jenndawg

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » September 19th, 2014, 2:22 am

jenndawg wrote:Speaking as a non-whore, JD has a point. If you pretty much see women as pieces of ass, the women worth keeping WILL pick up on that attitude and dismiss you before you even get started with a pickup line. JD had pretty good advice, to be honest, my reactions are fairly similar. The thing is, the good girls aren't usually out getting blitzed at bars or on tinder. They're building careers, doing what they want to do, and basically going out of their way to avoid dudes who give off a one night stand vibe.

I for one know I don't give off that vibe. I am super nice, sweet, respectful and I treat my women like queens. The problem is the averae single girl is a little younger than me or gaytorbait and something changed (probably social media) withing those few years.. Younger chicks are whores at a much higher rate than older ones... They don't think sex is a big deal at all. I feel like I was right at the end of a generation and the one after mine is full of sluts and retards.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 19th, 2014, 2:54 am

ericberry14 wrote:I for one know I don't give off that vibe. I am super nice, sweet, respectful and I treat my women like queens. The problem is the averae single girl is a little younger than me or gaytorbait and something changed (probably social media) withing those few years.. Younger chicks are whores at a much higher rate than older ones... They don't think sex is a big deal at all. I feel like I was right at the end of a generation and the one after mine is full of sluts and retards.

[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » September 19th, 2014, 3:01 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I for one know I don't give off that vibe. I am super nice, sweet, respectful and I treat my women like queens. The problem is the averae single girl is a little younger than me or gaytorbait and something changed (probably social media) withing those few years.. Younger chicks are whores at a much higher rate than older ones... They don't think sex is a big deal at all. I feel like I was right at the end of a generation and the one after mine is full of sluts and retards.

[ img ]

Whatever it is your whore mother likes it
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 19th, 2014, 3:46 am

You type that like it's a bad thing. :thought

Whores = :yes
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby 08GatorBait » September 19th, 2014, 3:55 pm

What Eb said. Seriously the girls between 18-24 are straight cockgungry hungry. They dont even hide that shir
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 19th, 2014, 4:06 pm

08GatorBait wrote:What Eb said. Seriously the girls between 18-24 are straight cockgungry hungry. They dont even hide that shir

Yep.. So what are you looking for on here? FUck buddy :shocker well ok :yes :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 19th, 2014, 6:31 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:What Eb said. Seriously the girls between 18-24 are straight cockgungry hungry. They dont even hide that shir

Yep.. So what are you looking for on here? FUck buddy :shocker well ok :yes :dog

Did she finally respond?
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » September 19th, 2014, 7:10 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Did she finally respond?

I don't even know :lol: I sent them an email to the support shit... Hopefully they will have an update soon that will fix my fucking shit :yes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby 08GatorBait » September 20th, 2014, 3:28 am

Last night

Tonight

Saturday

Sunday cancelles till Tuesday

Your life sucks in comparison. Ill try to get a pic of the asian tonight and send it to eb to post
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 20th, 2014, 3:44 am

jenndawg wrote:Speaking as a non-whore, JD has a point. If you pretty much see women as pieces of ass, the women worth keeping WILL pick up on that attitude and dismiss you before you even get started with a pickup line. JD had pretty good advice, to be honest, my reactions are fairly similar. The thing is, the good girls aren't usually out getting blitzed at bars or on tinder. They're building careers, doing what they want to do, and basically going out of their way to avoid dudes who give off a one night stand vibe.

Thank you JD
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 20th, 2014, 4:41 am

08GatorBait wrote:Last night

Tonight

Saturday

Sunday cancelles till Tuesday

Your life sucks in comparison. Ill try to get a pic of the asian tonight and send it to eb to post

:roasted :ROFL2 :up
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion