The Walking Dead

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby frazier9495 » October 26th, 2015, 7:35 pm

A10Rebel wrote:I think I'm most pissed about that's how he goes out. Fuck that if that's how a season 1 guy get's done in. I want fire and brimstone for all season 1'ers.

Yup, I can deal with him going down, but the way he went chapped my ass :banghead*

*If he is actually dead, I need to see that body before I'll believe it
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Re: Is Glen really dead?

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 30th, 2015, 10:09 pm

FSUKW wrote::thought

Lots of internet rumors saying he's not. :chatterbox
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 31st, 2015, 12:32 am

frazier9495 wrote:
A10Rebel wrote:I think I'm most pissed about that's how he goes out. Fuck that if that's how a season 1 guy get's done in. I want fire and brimstone for all season 1'ers.

Yup, I can deal with him going down, but the way he went chapped my ass :banghead*

Well he should be completely gone so no body.

However it's fucking retarded because they could've escaped on the SIDE FENCE just jump over that bitch and land in the trees.

Whenever they were headed to the dead end they could've made it over it ALOT EASIER

BUT here's a pic. Me vs a fence and barbwire OR me vs those zombies?

I'm ripping my ass a new hole or 3 and hopping to that fence to the left before the slow walking zombies ever got there. Sorry they were stupid and deserved to die. But once again the show fucked it up because they made that possible. That's where common sense to me lost out once again.

[ img ]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby wsucougfan88 » October 31st, 2015, 3:17 am

Glen is not dead....
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby JdPat04 » October 31st, 2015, 4:20 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:Glen is not dead....

And that's stupid too. There's no way he would be able to survive that.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » October 31st, 2015, 2:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:

However it's fucking retarded because they could've escaped on the SIDE FENCE just jump over that bitch and land in the trees.

Whenever they were headed to the dead end they could've made it over it ALOT EASIER

I'm ripping my ass a new hole or 3 and hopping to that fence to the left before the slow walking zombies ever got there. Sorry they were stupid and deserved to die. But once again the show fucked it up because they made that possible. That's where common sense to me lost out once again.

[ img ]

I watched the ending again last night. You are right about the fence.

1) They could have jumped it midway to the left and gone towards the trees.
2) There were some stairs also at the mid point to the right that had some pallets blocking it but they could have easily been pushed aside.

Hard to tell what happened with Glenn. It is very convincing that it was his guts getting eaten but there seems to be some depth between his body and where the guts are being pulled at.

***The Talking Dead did not include him in the farewell to the dead portion of their show.

Who knows?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 31st, 2015, 8:12 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:

[ img ]

I watched the ending again last night. You are right about the fence.

1) They could have jumped it midway to the left and gone towards the trees.
2) There were some stairs also at the mid point to the right that had some pallets blocking it but they could have easily been pushed aside.

Hard to tell what happened with Glenn. It is very convincing that it was his guts getting eaten but there seems to be some depth between his body and where the guts are being pulled at.

***The Talking Dead did not include him in the farewell to the dead portion of their show.

Who knows?

Yeah, I watched it a few days later. we were 2 eps behind and I knew somehow something was happening to Glen.

So when it came to that I was just watching. As it was unfolding I'm like, this makes no fucking sense, they are running into a dead end and that's not a solid fence that is fucking unclimbable. It's jump able PLUS it ain't too tall, plus as stated there is all kinds of stuff to help them get higher where they don't even have to climb the fence.

Sorry I would jump as far as possible and land which ever way possible.

If I break a leg or arm then so be it. It'll fucking suck but it'll heal.

If I break my neck, I'm dead either way. Not to mention that fence had a white cover over the top, only the fence at the dead end had the actual barbwire showing. Look at my pic.

Lastly I forgot about until just now when watching to make sure.

They are standing on a goddamn dumpster!

Open that fucker up and stand inside. If trash inside then toss it out.

:sooooomanyfails

As to Glen not being dead. That probably wasn't him being eaten at first, BUT no way his legs weren't exposed, his arms, some piece of his body. That many zombies, it takes ONE fucking bite. And it showed him down there for a minute, AND you wouldn't be able to clear that many zombies out instantly to save him.

He is dead. If not they lose what credibility they have left
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » October 31st, 2015, 9:41 pm

They couldn't jump the fence at the end. There were walkers on both sides. Only fence they could jump was to the left on the wooded side.

I always feel like I need a hot cup of coffee when I see you've made a post.....LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 31st, 2015, 10:01 pm

FSUKW wrote:They couldn't jump the fence at the end. There were walkers on both sides. Only fence they could jump was to the left on the wooded side.

I always feel like I need a hot cup of coffee when I see you've made a post.....LOL

Yea sorry about my post whenever I have a few things to say. About jumping the fence at the end I'm still talking about the same fence to the left. Look at the picture I posted. That shows the same left fence where that cloth is on top. So you don't even have to worry about uncovered barbed wire. You're on top of a dumpster that has a good surface area. So you could get a good bit of a start and jump to dive to the left fence. Just try to dive over that bitch, and land over it. If you break something, oh well, you're still alive.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » October 31st, 2015, 10:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:They couldn't jump the fence at the end. There were walkers on both sides. Only fence they could jump was to the left on the wooded side.

Yea sorry about my post whenever I have a few things to say. About jumping the fence at the end I'm still talking about the same fence to the left. Look at the picture I posted. That shows the same left fence where that cloth is on top. So you don't even have to worry about uncovered barbed wire. You're on top of a dumpster that has a good surface area. So you could get a good bit of a start and jump to dive to the left fence. Just try to dive over that bitch, and land over it. If you break something, oh well, you're still alive.

Another option. Kneel down and just start stabbing walkers in the head. Eventually they would pile up and block the other walkers.... :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby frazier9495 » October 31st, 2015, 10:06 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Jump off one of their heads :yes
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 31st, 2015, 10:07 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Another option. Kneel down and just start stabbing walkers in the head. Eventually they would pile up and block the other walkers.... :thought

Glenn should of pulled a Shane and shot dude in the head and used him as walker bait.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby frazier9495 » October 31st, 2015, 10:45 pm

Off a head and over the fence or should have ran back to the stairs at first sign of trouble before they were completely pinned in.

[ img ]
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby JdPat04 » November 1st, 2015, 1:24 am

frazier9495 wrote:Off a head and over the fence or should have ran back to the stairs at first sign of trouble before they were completely pinned in.

[ img ]

[ img ]

How they think their fans are this stupid (sadly too many are) is a problem.

And glen deserves to die for being that fucking stupid.

However not off a head if you meant do a Mario head bounce lol.

I would try 2 diff things. Either run jump and dive, most likely.

Or try my luck using the middle fence to get to the outside fence. Less of a chance.

Other ways to do it. Push the other fag to the side of the outside fence and that would be the better opportunity to use the walkers for a walkway to the fence while they are are munching on that fag.

Or as survival get in the dumpster but you die from infections that way
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 2nd, 2015, 10:15 am

I clear. :yawn
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby frazier9495 » November 2nd, 2015, 1:49 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I clear. :yawn

Here's not here
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby A10Rebel » November 2nd, 2015, 2:22 pm

wrong time of the season for Morgan's story. Last night was just awful.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby sooners4life98 » November 2nd, 2015, 6:24 pm

A10Rebel wrote:wrong time of the season for Morgan's story. Last night was just awful.

I agree. Good story but wrong time.
sooners4life98

Team Logo:
Oklahoma Sooners

Postby frazier9495 » November 2nd, 2015, 6:30 pm

Was it a 90 minute episode?
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby A10Rebel » November 2nd, 2015, 7:25 pm

just kill me is what I kept saying for this episode.
A10Rebel

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion