tOfficial NHL Playoff Thread aka best sport in the universe

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: tOfficial NHL Playoff Thread aka best sport in the unive

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 14th, 2014, 3:49 am

NYNole wrote:Fuck!!!!! I thought for sure Kreider was gonna score. :banghead :banghead

:sigh
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby NYNole » June 14th, 2014, 4:16 am

Nash. :banghead :banghead
NYNole

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » June 14th, 2014, 4:31 am

Good series cut short because the Rangers d is a joke :yes
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby NYNole » June 14th, 2014, 4:33 am

Winston4Heisman wrote:Good series cut short because the Rangers d is a joke :yes

Double OT bro. Mistakes are gonna happen. But overall the Rangers defense sucked and cost them. :sadyes
NYNole

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » June 14th, 2014, 4:35 am

NYNole wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote:Good series cut short because the Rangers d is a joke :yes

Double OT bro. Mistakes are gonna happen. But overall the Rangers defense sucked and cost them. :sadyes

was mostly talking about overall :yes Games 1 and 2 in particular. Then again some of the blame goes on the Queen for being off those nights :thought
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 14th, 2014, 4:41 am

NYNole wrote:Double OT bro. Mistakes are gonna happen. But overall the Rangers defense sucked and cost them. :sadyes

Double OT, another thriller in LA wow. LA's D is deeper and better, coupled with tons of experience. Congrats to LA :clap

Now our boys have been here, the future is bright :rock
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby NYNole » June 14th, 2014, 4:43 am

Right away got a text from the wife while she's at work, and a few buddies and my boss asking if I'm shaving right now. :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :sadyes
NYNole

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 14th, 2014, 4:44 am

NYNole wrote:Right away got a text from the wife while she's at work, and a few buddies and my boss asking if I'm shaving right now. :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :sadyes

:lol:

My phone is blowing up with texts, I can't even deal with people right now :evil:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby NYNole » June 14th, 2014, 4:47 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
NYNole wrote:Right away got a text from the wife while she's at work, and a few buddies and my boss asking if I'm shaving right now. :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :mad :blowup :sadyes

My phone is blowing up with texts, I can't even deal with people right now :evil:

Begrudgingly I'm shaving. Only cuz I know when the wife gets home at 730 I'll get some sympathy sex. :yes :2thumbs
NYNole

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Carr2Cooper » June 14th, 2014, 5:18 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
NYNole wrote:Double OT bro. Mistakes are gonna happen. But overall the Rangers defense sucked and cost them. :sadyes

Double OT, another thriller in LA wow. LA's D is deeper and better, coupled with tons of experience. Congrats to LA :clap

Now our boys have been here, the future is bright :rock

I thought the same for us but the difference is you have an actual coach:sadyes
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 14th, 2014, 5:36 am

Winston4Heisman wrote: I thought the same for us but the difference is you have an actual coach:sadyes

Our team is pretty young, though we have some older vets like Richards and St Louis.

Richards may walk unless his contract is restructured bc it's brutal.

I don't recall the avg age of that Devil squad tbh, you guys have rebuilding to do but with a few pieces any team can turn it around in this league.

That's what makes it so enjoyable as opposed to NBA/NFL where franchises are just fucked for eternity.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Carr2Cooper » June 14th, 2014, 5:58 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Winston4Heisman wrote: I thought the same for us but the difference is you have an actual coach:sadyes

Our team is pretty young, though we have some older vets like Richards and St Louis.

Richards may walk unless his contract is restructured bc it's brutal.

I don't recall the avg age of that Devil squad tbh, you guys have rebuilding to do but with a few pieces any team can turn it around in this league.

That's what makes it so enjoyable as opposed to NBA/NFL where franchises are just fucked for eternity.

To be honest all we really need is some offense (ranked 27th in GPG) and a few younger players on D (D averages close to 33 yo)
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 21st, 2014, 12:14 am

So the Rangers reportedly bought out Brad Richards today :shocker

Not sure how I feel about this. :thought

One on hand his contract was retarded, so it makes sense from a salary cap angle. :sadyes

On the other hand, he had a bounce back year under Coach V - incredible really - and by all accounts stepped up to be the Captain of this squad when Cally was traded. :yes

Kinda hoping they offer him a short term deal to keep him in a Ranger sweater but if he's looking for another big pay day forget it. :sigh

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=723260&navid=DL|NHL|home
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby NYNole » June 21st, 2014, 1:03 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:So the Rangers reportedly bought out Brad Richards today :shocker

One on hand his contract was retarded, so it makes sense from a salary cap angle. :sadyes

On the other hand, he had a bounce back year under Coach V - incredible really - and by all accounts stepped up to be the Captain of this squad when Cally was traded. :yes

Kinda hoping they offer him a short term deal to keep him in a Ranger sweater but if he's looking for another big pay day forget it. :sigh

Richards needed to go. Especially at that cap hit. His age really showed in the finals with how slow he looked. And they can't offer him anything. Richards cannot resign with the rangers this offseason. It'll be interesting to see where they go for a replacement though. Looking at possibly Statsny, Kesler or even Thornton. Wild card is o'reilly with the Avs. Some bad blood there it seems like. Young center who could be a great fit here, but would have to be acquired via trade. Same as Kesler and Thornton. Not a fan of trading for Thornton though. Feel like he doesn't have much left and would be a bad trade.
NYNole

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 21st, 2014, 1:09 am

NYNole wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:So the Rangers reportedly bought out Brad Richards today :shocker

Richards needed to go. Especially at that cap hit. His age really showed in the finals with how slow he looked. And they can't offer him anything. Richards cannot resign with the rangers this offseason. It'll be interesting to see where they go for a replacement though. Looking at possibly Statsny, Kesler or even Thornton. Wild card is o'reilly with the Avs. Some bad blood there it seems like. Young center who could be a great fit here, but would have to be acquired via trade. Same as Kesler and Thornton. Not a fan of trading for Thornton though. Feel like he doesn't have much left and would be a bad trade.

I didn't know they couldn't resign him, interesting. They desperately need vets, with Richards gone that leaves St Louis who is brand spanking new and Carcillo. :lol:

Sather better pull a rabbit out of the hat at the center position, that's all we're really missing.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » June 21st, 2014, 2:44 pm

Has there ever been a bigger runnoft in history than semperfi running off from the average lanche losing?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 21st, 2014, 8:55 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Has there ever been a bigger runnoft in history than semperfi running off from the average lanche losing?

:ROFL2 This one is pretty bad!
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » June 21st, 2014, 9:07 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Has there ever been a bigger runnoft in history than semperfi running off from the average lanche losing?

We shouldnt make fun bro, ole boy could have cut his own throat with a dull ice skate after minnesota ran wild on the crapalanche
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 21st, 2014, 9:26 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

We shouldnt make fun bro, ole boy could have cut his own throat with a dull ice skate after minnesota ran wild on the crapalanche

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » June 23rd, 2014, 7:38 pm

So the 2014 schedules for all teams has been released, Rangers start out with 2 on the road...I guess it's better than 9 on the road like Bettman tried to fuck us last year. :finger

First preseason game Monday Sept 22 vs Debbies @ MSG :bringit
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion