107 Year old man dies in SWAT team shootout

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: 107 Year old man dies in SWAT team shootout

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 10th, 2013, 12:17 am

ScotchFrost97 wrote:probably the only reason he wasn't killed or mugged earlier in his life is because he never had access to a gun.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FSUKW » September 10th, 2013, 12:22 am

ScotchFrost97 wrote:probably the only reason he wasn't killed or mugged earlier in his life is because he had a gun.

Mugger: "Gimme your wallet"

Blind Guy (as he pulls out his gun): "Leave me alone or I'll shoot you"

Mugger: "Hey, I'm over here"

:thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ScotchFrost97 » September 10th, 2013, 12:40 am

FSUKW wrote:
ScotchFrost97 wrote:probably the only reason he wasn't killed or mugged earlier in his life is because he had a gun.

I doubt he was blind when he was younger :facepalm
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby FSUKW » September 10th, 2013, 12:53 am

ScotchFrost97 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I doubt he was blind when he was younger :facepalm

You "doubt"....

LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Beaver3332 » September 10th, 2013, 1:46 am

gatrnation1 wrote:Prolly had a flashback to WWI and thought some germmys got in his trench.

:biglol
Beaver3332

Postby FSUseminoles91 » September 10th, 2013, 2:09 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Oh good, the god fearing man who couldn't see or hear got shot when he shot at cops. What an injustice. Here's some advice: don't shoot at cops, asshole!

Legally blind and deaf... 107 years old... Did he know it was the cops and/or were the cops just beig assholes after the first incident/confusion and looking for a reason to kill him.

Glad a 107 yr old legally blind and deaf guy has access to firearms. :up

I LOL'd and I don't know why. :dog
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 10th, 2013, 4:31 am

FSUseminoles91 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Oh good, the god fearing man who couldn't see or hear got shot when he shot at cops. What an injustice. Here's some advice: don't shoot at cops, asshole!

Legally blind and deaf... 107 years old... Did he know it was the cops and/or were the cops just beig assholes after the first incident/confusion and looking for a reason to kill him.

:lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

If he had access to it at 60 unless you go full commie and inspect people yearly and take away shit they don't need then they will keep them. I have had a gun since I was 7, have my pistol since I was 22, and unless they get stolen then I will keep the guns I have until I'm 107 or dead... Dead hopefully like around age 50

"Arm the Senile" that's a good mantra for you :lolthumb

:dunno

Don't think I said give the old man a gun, I said if he's had a gun you can't take it away from him without a reason unless we're commies now . :dgb

The reason that he's senile shooting at police and threatening his own caretakers is good enough reason as any. :youfail

Unless that's a new law. I haven't ever heard of it. So again can't take his gun away.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2013, 6:53 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Um, they had a reason. It's called being fired at.

How do we know he didn't know they were cops? and yes no fucking reason for a blind and deaf man to have guns. Nothing positive will come out of that.

Confusion happened with an old man and they might've not had to handle it that way. I don't know, I wasn't there. You only Have the cops side of the story. Not the old guys. Of course the cops will say he was unbearable and HAD to be shot.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2013, 6:55 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Cuz it was funny
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 10th, 2013, 8:12 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Don't think I said give the old man a gun, I said if he's had a gun you can't take it away from him without a reason unless we're commies now . :dgb

The reason that he's senile shooting at police and threatening his own caretakers is good enough reason as any. :youfail

Unless that's a new law. I haven't ever heard of it. So again can't take his gun away.

Threatening people you live with with firearms is against the law. Also, shooting at police is against the law.

They took his gun away. And his corpse. :umad
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 10th, 2013, 8:14 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Confusion happened with an old man and they might've not had to handle it that way. I don't know, I wasn't there. You only Have the cops side of the story. Not the old guys. Of course the cops will say he was unbearable and HAD to be shot.

Cool conspiracy theory bro.

I'm sure the PD had nothing better to do but create a story about his family calling in the incident as well as create a reason to kill a 107 yr old man who can't even wipe his own ass.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Confusion happened with an old man and they might've not had to handle it that way. I don't know, I wasn't there. You only Have the cops side of the story. Not the old guys. Of course the cops will say he was unbearable and HAD to be shot.

I'm sure the PD had nothing better to do but create a story about his family calling in the incident as well as create a reason to kill a 107 yr old man who can't even wipe his own ass.

Where did I say they created the story about threatening whoever was at his house having them called out.

I am saying it is more than likely possible that they went all gung ho! When they got there and it could've been handled differently especially where they could've atleast known he was blind/deaf.

:thankyou
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Don't think I said give the old man a gun, I said if he's had a gun you can't take it away from him without a reason unless we're commies now . :dgb

Threatening people you live with with firearms is against the law. Also, shooting at police is against the law.

Threatening isn't against the law. You come to my home and I can threaten you and they won't take my gun away :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 10th, 2013, 9:00 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Where did I say they created the story about threatening whoever was at his house having them called out.

I am saying it is more than likely possible that they went all gung ho! When they got there and it could've been handled differently especially where they could've atleast known he was blind/deaf.

Don't you think the family that called the incident in gave them basic information such as: his age? the fact that he's deaf & blind? the fact that he's holed up in his room with firearms? :ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 10th, 2013, 9:02 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Threatening isn't against the law. You come to my home and I can threaten you and they won't take my gun away :wave2

Re-read Opey, I said "Threatening people you live with with firearms is against the law". :youfail
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Don't you think the family that called the incident in gave them basic information such as: his age? the fact that he's deaf & blind? the fact that he's holed up in his room with firearms? :ROFL2

Age. Yes
Gun. Obviously
Other. We have no clue from the op
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 10th, 2013, 9:04 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Age. Yes
Gun. Obviously

Hence the reason I said "Don't you think.." :facepalm
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby rorocanes » September 10th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Truly a sad story.
:facepalm
rorocanes

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » September 11th, 2013, 12:22 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Age. Yes
Gun. Obviously

Hence the reason I said "Don't you think.." :facepalm

I try not to make assumptions. That would be why I've said it's possible that the cops aren't really as justified as it seems... OR that the dude just wanted to go out in style. Either way you don't have his side of the story. Just like you and all the other libtard pussies crying about Zimmerman
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion