Re: 107 Year old man dies in SWAT team shootout

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 11th, 2013, 1:00 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Confusion happened with an old man and they might've not had to handle it that way. I don't know, I wasn't there. You only Have the cops side of the story. Not the old guys. Of course the cops will say he was unbearable and HAD to be shot.

Cool conspiracy theory bro.

I'm sure the PD had nothing better to do but create a story about his family calling in the incident as well as create a reason to kill a 107 yr old man who can't even wipe his own ass.

Where did I say they created the story about threatening whoever was at his house having them called out.

I am saying it is more than likely possible that they went all gung ho! When they got there and it could've been handled differently especially where they could've atleast known he was blind/deaf.

Don't you think the family that called the incident in gave them basic information such as: his age? the fact that he's deaf & blind? the fact that he's holed up in his room with firearms? :ROFL2

Age. Yes
Gun. Obviously
Other. We have no clue from the op

Hence the reason I said "Don't you think.." :facepalm

I try not to make assumptions. That would be why I've said it's possible that the cops aren't really as justified as it seems... OR that the dude just wanted to go out in style. Either way you don't have his side of the story. Just like you and all the other libtard pussies crying about Zimmerman think logically. I'd rather make up scenarios that never played out and pass them off as possibilities than admit that the simplest answer, which was reported, is the correct one.

Ftfy
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » September 11th, 2013, 1:55 pm

[quoe="Y4NK33 PL4N3T"]
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4NT wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Confusion happened with an old man and they might've not had to handle it that way. I don't know, I wasn't there. You only Have the cops side of the story. Not the old guys. Of course the cops will say he was unbearable and HAD to be shot.

Cool conspiracy theory bro.

I'm sure the PD had nothing better to do but create a story about his family calling in the incident as well as create a reason to kill a 107 yr old man who can't even wipe his own ass.

Where did I say they created the story about threatening whoever was at his house having them called out.

I am saying it is more than likely possible that they went all gung ho! When they got there and it could've been handled differently especially where they could've atleast known he was blind/deaf.

Don't you think the family that called the incident in gave them basic information such as: his age? the fact that he's deaf & blind? the fact that he's holed up in his room with firearms? :ROFL2

Age. Yes
Gun. Obviously

I try not to make assumptions. That would be why I've said it's possible that the cops aren't really as justified as it seems... OR that the dude just wanted to go out in style. Either way you don't have his side of the story. Just like you and all the other libtard pussies crying about Zimmerman think logically. I'd rather make up scenarios that never played out and pass them off as possibilities than admit that the simplest answer, which was reported, is the correct one.

Ftfy[/quote]

Show me in OP where it said they told the cops he was legally blind and almost completely deaf. Ill wait
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » September 11th, 2013, 10:56 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4NT wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Age. Yes
Gun. Obviously

Ftfy

Show me in OP where it said they told the cops he was legally blind and almost completely deaf. Ill wait

I love Repubtards' rebuttals, it's always the same hilariously embarrassing mindset: "Well, tell me I said _________ ! I'll wait!" You dunce.

For the 2nd time: hence the reason I initially stated:
"Don't you think the family that called the incident in gave them basic information such as: his age? the fact that he's deaf & blind? the fact that he's holed up in his room with firearms? "

It's clear the whole idea of you actually thinking is completely impossible, or terrifying for you...so on to greener pastures I go. :wave2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » September 12th, 2013, 2:40 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4NT wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Age. Yes
Gun. Obviously

Ftfy

I love Repubtards' rebuttals, it's always the same hilariously embarrassing mindset: "Well, tell me I said _________ ! I'll wait!" You dunce.

For the 2nd time: hence the reason I initially stated:
"Don't you think the family that called the incident in gave them basic information such as: his age? the fact that he's deaf & blind? the fact that he's holed up in his room with firearms? "

It's clear the whole idea of you actually thinking is completely impossible, or terrifying for you...so on to greener pastures I go. :wave2

No I don't make assumptions.

I know the police was told that he had a gun.
I'm pretty sure they were told his age or a roundabout of his age.

You are making an assumption they were told he was deaf and blind. Therefore you are the retarded aka libtarded one :thankyou
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 12th, 2013, 10:10 am

Come on guys. Chillax. I mean this was obviously him just wanting to be fast tracked to heaven before the rapture. I don't think 21st centur Methusalah wanted to live any longer. Blind, deaf, and 107... Trifecta of okay I've lived long enough take me lord.
johnnybravo23

Previous

Return to General Discussion