Re: If a cop catches you speeding at night

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 3rd, 2013, 4:19 pm

Thread title :fail
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » November 3rd, 2013, 6:41 pm

Put on "East Bound and Down" and make like the Bandit.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FSUseminoles91 » November 3rd, 2013, 7:20 pm

Gun it and exit/turn and the next available opportunity. Pull over somewhere (gas station, rest stop, etc) and get out of the vehicle. Once he loses site of your vehicle, it's all over from a legal standpoint. Getting out just pits the nail in the coffin because he can't even verify that you were even driving, yet alone if you're the vehicle he's looking for.

Almost got nailed going to Georgia a couple weeks ago. Me and this other car were cruising around 95 when we went over a slight hill then saw a Trooper who was traveling south all the sudden slam on the brakes and cut into the median...we both knew we were fucked. By the grace of God, about five seconds after we spotted him, I saw an exit for a rest area. I cut it hard and actually went through the grass a bit to exit...other guy saw me and did the same. We drove around to the back of the rest area, got out and laid low for a couple minutes :dog . Never saw the Trooper again :sheen
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » November 3rd, 2013, 7:37 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:Gun it and exit/turn and the next available opportunity. Pull over somewhere (gas station, rest stop, etc) and get out of the vehicle. Once he loses site of your vehicle, it's all over from a legal standpoint. Getting out just pits the nail in the coffin because he can't even verify that you were even driving, yet alone if you're the vehicle he's looking for.

Almost got nailed going to Georgia a couple weeks ago. Me and this other car were cruising around 95 when we went over a slight hill then saw a Trooper who was traveling south all the sudden slam on the brakes and cut into the median...we both knew we were fucked. By the grace of God, about five seconds after we spotted him, I saw an exit for a rest area. I cut it hard and actually went through the grass a bit to exit...other guy saw me and did the same. We drove around to the back of the rest area, got out and laid low for a couple minutes :dog . Never saw the Trooper again :sheen

But did you have "Eastbound and Down" playing on the radio?
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 3rd, 2013, 7:39 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:Put on "East Bound and Down" and make like the Bandit.

Montley crew's

"Kick start my heart" would also be a nice tune for that scenario
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Citronauts_Knights » November 3rd, 2013, 7:42 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Montley crew's

or "Breakin the Law" by Judas Priest
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby frazier9495 » November 3rd, 2013, 7:45 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Montley crew's

or "Breakin the Law" by Judas Priest

What about, "I Fought the Law" :lolthumb
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby 08GatorBait » November 4th, 2013, 12:43 am

Any time I think a cop has me I will pull over to a parking lot, park, and jump out as fast as possible. Sometimes they get me sometimes they don't but I heard about that a long time ago. Multiple times I've used it to get out of being pulled over.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » November 4th, 2013, 4:23 am

FSUseminoles91 wrote:Gun it and exit/turn and the next available opportunity. Pull over somewhere (gas station, rest stop, etc) and get out of the vehicle. Once he loses site of your vehicle, it's all over from a legal standpoint. Getting out just pits the nail in the coffin because he can't even verify that you were even driving, yet alone if you're the vehicle he's looking for.

Done this twice since I've been here.

Once was day time after taking ashley to work was headed back home. Doing 70-75 in a 55 4 lane divide highway with rails. I didn't have the detector yet. Saw him hit his breaks keep them on the the turn signal. But as soon as I was out of his site I turned off into a driveway. Its like 5 houses together that have long ass driveways with mailboxes at the end. I creeped down one, turned around, back out, down the other, back out, down the other and back out. Took my time because it was day time.

Night time the other night. Again doing bout 72 in the 55, was first car in the pack slowly leaving them all hadb1 or 2 followers. Detector was going off so I knew it was a cop. I hit my breaks but he still clocked me at 65-68. He again brakes, signal. I was at the right spot to hit my brakes and turn off the road into a smaller pack of houses. I took went up and down 2 drives then back out on the road.

Was jus wondering if he had been coming by when I pulled out. He couldn't have even proved it was me?

And what if I had kept going but slowed down and got bak in the pack behind me? Or sped up and got in the pack in front of me. How did he know which can was the guilty one?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2013, 1:59 pm

God damn 91 you are such a hypocritical bitch. Cop lover that breaks the law on a daily basis. This is why out country blows. People in positions of power should be held to a higher standard yet they abuse it at every opportunity.

Thank god you aren't in one of those positions
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUseminoles91 » November 4th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Every driver in this country speeds you stupid cunt. :jerkit
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 4th, 2013, 3:18 pm

EricBerry14 wrote:God damn 91 you are such a hypocritical bitch. Cop lover that breaks the law on a daily basis. This is why out country blows. People in positions of power should be held to a higher standard yet they abuse it at every opportunity.

All cops speed and manipulate stuff into their favor... That's why they're cops :lolthumb
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 4th, 2013, 5:40 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
EricBerry14 wrote:God damn 91 you are such a hypocritical bitch. Cop lover that breaks the law on a daily basis. This is why out country blows. People in positions of power should be held to a higher standard yet they abuse it at every opportunity.

All cops speed and manipulate stuff into their favor... That's why they're cops :lolthumb

Sad, but true.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby gatrnation1 » November 4th, 2013, 5:50 pm

I got caught in a trap, went through the left turn arrow just as it turned red, got a ticket. A few months later I see a sheriff do the same thing. :blowup
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2013, 8:42 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:Every driver in this country speeds you stupid cunt. :jerkit

I don't go more than 5 over and I definitely don't cruise around at 95 so :stfu a lot less people speed than you think and hardly any do it to the extent you do
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUseminoles91 » November 4th, 2013, 8:53 pm

EricBerry14 wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:Every driver in this country speeds you stupid cunt. :jerkit

I don't go more than 5 over and I definitely don't cruise around at 95 so :stfu a lot less people speed than you think and hardly any do it to the extent you do

You obviously don't drive in Florida. 85 is the cruising speed on the turnpike/i-95. 95mph really isn't that bad when you still get blown by people cruising at 100+
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2013, 9:03 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:
EricBerry14 wrote:

You obviously don't drive in Florida. 85 is the cruising speed on the turnpike/i-95. 95mph really isn't that bad when you still get blown by people cruising at 100+

When all the nazis were herding Jews did that make it okay? Just :stfu
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUseminoles91 » November 4th, 2013, 9:04 pm

EricBerry14 wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:
EricBerry14 wrote:

lol, what a valid comparison. Holocaust to speeding...very compelling!
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2013, 9:06 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:
EricBerry14 wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:
EricBerry14 wrote:

lol, what a valid comparison. Holocaust to speeding...very compelling!

It is completely valid retard. You are doing something because others are. At least thats what you say. Why do you think normal German people did that shit? Group mentality. Read a book
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Next

Return to General Discussion