Moderator: JdPat04

Re: If a cop catches you speeding at night

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2013, 9:48 pm

FSUseminoles91 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:91

Do you know anything about radar detectors? Or the cops radars

I mean I know the basics of police radar/laser. Not a whole lot about detectors because I don't use them. What are you wanting to know?

My detector gives a K alert, Ka &/or Ka1 alert I'm 100% sure all of those are radars. Wether or not it differentiates between cop radar and the ones they put up just to inform you and alert you that you are speeding (there is one in the ranch club)

But the main one is a "specter/spectre 1" alert. I read that that is an alert for cops with radars that is looking for detectors.

But of get that alert in Bama where Detectors are legal.

Think I got that in TN where they are legal. I got them in VA where they are ILLEGAL which would make sense. They are legal in Maryland and I can't recall getting one.

Oh, yeah I have no idea lol. I know the basics on how they work and how to use them but I don't know about the different bands and all that shit. :dog

Maybe they have the "spectre" one so they can fuck with people who have detectors? :dunno I know my parents say there's no way in hell you're catching a break if they see a radar detector in your car.

If I ever get caught I don't ever plan, hope, try to get breaks. If I'm speeding or breaking the law ill accept it and move on. I've received a break when going through VA to MD like 5 years back with no detectors 83 in a 55 or 60 some shit like that. Trooper got me from no where.

She knocked it down to 19 over so that I didn't get wreck less and automatic court appearance.

Other time I got caught speeding was when I was 17 doin 80 In a 60 on a Sunday at 11:30 on a divided 4 lame highway.

Fuckin dick was a douchebag. I went to court and went to traffic school.

City cop tried to say he pulled me over one night (I was test driving a Jeep Cherokee of my granddaddy to see if I wanted it.) pulled me over I had bill of sale because I didn't have tag or insurance as it wasn't mine yet and wasn't even sure I was buying it. And it was 9pm on a Sunday.

Anyways when I asked him what made him turn around and come after me he said "oh you was speeding"

I said "I politely disagree as the speed limit is 55, and my C Control is on 50 because we just came out of the 50mph zone 2.5 miles back, and I have not adjusted it yet, and in 200 yards it will be 60mph. So te only way I was speeding is if you clocked me back in the"city" where its 45mph but you didn't because its 5 miles back, and I saw you a mile back."

He :eyebrow

Made a comment about the tag and title

Then 2 weeks later I was headed home from Leigh Anna's and cut through WM parking lot. Saw a cop turn around and come in my trail. I turned right headed home. He started flyin. He caught up with me in a 1/4 mile and pulled me over at a self car wash. It was the same cop (coincidence :thought) he checked license, tag, insurance.

I proceeded to ask why I was pulled over and he proceeded deflect.
"Hey didnt I pull you over a few weeks ago?"

And he never answered why he pulled me over.

Fucking prick.

City cops = douche bags
County Deputies = cool as fuck and laid back

State troopers = a trail mix assortment
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion