So im pretty convinced

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: So im pretty convinced

Postby FSUseminoles91 » November 3rd, 2013, 7:42 am

frazier9495 wrote:If you get owned by quick scopers you just suck at the game :sorry

You sound like a faggot.
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby frazier9495 » November 3rd, 2013, 7:51 am

If you don't like quick scoping this will piss you right off :lol: These guys are good enough that I probably would be pissed going against them, but I'd probably hate it more if they used regular guns :sadyes

skip to 1:00

Link
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby 08GatorBait » November 3rd, 2013, 8:08 am

They really do make it look easy. Trust me, it's not. I went about 1.2 kd with snipers trying to quick and it's very difficult. You have to use the highest sensitivity and have to line up perfect on most shots before you scope. It's crazy. I just didn't have the time nor patience. These guys practice which each other for hours daily to get this good. One of my xbox dudes Smiley does it and every time I go online he is in a private match practicing quicking. Kind of dumb honestly.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUseminoles91 » November 3rd, 2013, 8:27 am

08GatorBait wrote:They really do make it look easy. Trust me, it's not. I went about 1.2 kd with snipers trying to quick and it's very difficult. You have to use the highest sensitivity and have to line up perfect on most shots before you scope. It's crazy. I just didn't have the time nor patience.These guys practice which each other for hours daily to get this good. One of my xbox dudes Smiley does it and every time I go online he is in a private match practicing quicking. Kind of dumb honestly.

Those are what I like to call "overweight virgins with no lives"
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby frazier9495 » November 3rd, 2013, 8:31 am

08GatorBait wrote:They really do make it look easy. Trust me, it's not. I went about 1.2 kd with snipers trying to quick and it's very difficult. You have to use the highest sensitivity and have to line up perfect on most shots before you scope. It's crazy. I just didn't have the time nor patience. These guys practice which each other for hours daily to get this good. One of my xbox dudes Smiley does it and every time I go online he is in a private match practicing quicking. Kind of dumb honestly.

It is part of the reason why quick scoping doesn't bother me. Someone can't just pick up the controller and be instantly good at it. And unless the people I play are on these guys level in the video, a quick scoper is not going to beat me. Sure they might kill me once or twice in a game, but odds are I will have killed them 5x more. But the guys in this video probably make 6 figures playing these damn Call of Duty games...consider me jelly :lolthumb
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby 08GatorBait » November 3rd, 2013, 8:36 am

FSUseminoles91 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:They really do make it look easy. Trust me, it's not. I went about 1.2 kd with snipers trying to quick and it's very difficult. You have to use the highest sensitivity and have to line up perfect on most shots before you scope. It's crazy. I just didn't have the time nor patience.These guys practice which each other for hours daily to get this good. One of my xbox dudes Smiley does it and every time I go online he is in a private match practicing quicking. Kind of dumb honestly.

Those are what I like to call "overweight virgins with no lives"

I played against Jewel awhile back in league play and got my ass beat. Bitch killed me every freaking time I saw her...but she sounded cute and I called her a fat girl and just yelled fattie..she's actually cute but way to young. So at least one isn't a fat guy. The rest are though lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xClm6weW9Nw
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Previous

Return to General Discussion