Religion and republicans

Moderator: JdPat04

Religion and republicans

Postby JdPat04 » March 30th, 2024, 12:26 am

What the ever loving fuck is this bullshit in Texas?

https://www.kristv.com/news/local-news/ ... -probation

Mother fucking pastor sexually abused a female family member for nearly 7 years, starting at age 9.

He gets PROBATION, and if he complied with the court, he can have it expunged from his record.

That shit right there will make me vote blue on top of blue on top of blue (just not for Biden/Harris)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Religion and republicans

Postby ericberry14 » March 30th, 2024, 2:39 am

Voting for democrats is suicidal.

They must have not had enough evidence or something cuz that’s fucked
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » March 30th, 2024, 3:21 am

ericberry14 wrote:Voting for democrats is suicidal.

It feels like voting for either is suicidal, but honestly both should be voted for. No state should be red or blue. You see the extremes of both of these cases. Alabama, MS, Texas, and others are too red and CA, NY, MD, IL, OR, etc are too blue.

Republicans don’t want to legalize weed, but are fine with alcohol abuse.
Republicans don’t want to support the kids that they want to force to be born.
Republicans love taking money from the corporations and they don’t stand up for the workers.

Voting straight republican sure isn’t the right choice.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 31st, 2024, 10:41 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Voting for democrats is suicidal.

It feels like voting for either is suicidal, but honestly both should be voted for. No state should be red or blue. You see the extremes of both of these cases. Alabama, MS, Texas, and others are too red and CA, NY, MD, IL, OR, etc are too blue.

Republicans don’t want to legalize weed, but are fine with alcohol abuse.
Republicans don’t want to support the kids that they want to force to be born.
Republicans love taking money from the corporations and they don’t stand up for the workers.

Voting straight republican sure isn’t the right choice.

I’m voting for Trump for America first policies, a border wall, law and order, drain the swamp, and to bring our manufacturing jobs back. Not for the shit you’re talking about.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 1:31 am

He didn’t drain the swamp the first time and he ain’t going to do it this time.

And I know you have zero interest in the betterment of our children… you know… the future.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 1st, 2024, 9:09 am

JdPat04 wrote:And I know you have zero interest in the betterment of our children… you know… the future.

Explain your idiotic statement.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 2:42 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:And I know you have zero interest in the betterment of our children… you know… the future.

You don’t support life saving gender affirming care :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 2:42 pm

Can we get a smiley that is exactly like :biglol but with brown face and the prompt is :niglol :dog

Maybe it could have an Afro and gun too
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 3:23 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

You’re pretty retarded aren’t you?

I talked about how republicans are fucking over kids (and fucking kids) and your dumbass literally said

“and to bring our manufacturing jobs back. Not for the shit you’re talking about.”

Fucking idiot
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 3:26 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

And considering that was never mentioned by me, you can’t refute the stuff I said, so you bring up some irrelevant topic.

But on that topic, dumbfucks shouldn’t be hating on kids for having dumbass parents, and or having mental diseases.

I don’t support any surgery or puberty blockers, etc.. for kids before they’re 18 and really it shouldn’t be under 21. I also don’t hate on people just for being different.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 1st, 2024, 3:41 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

I talked about how republicans are fucking over kids (and fucking kids) and your dumbass literally said

“and to bring our manufacturing jobs back. Not for the shit you’re talking about.”

Fucking idiot

And this is why this board is dead as shit. No reason to lower my standards wasting my time with you sorry ass indigents. Good luck
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 4:08 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

And considering that was never mentioned by me, you can’t refute the stuff I said, so you bring up some irrelevant topic.

But on that topic, dumbfucks shouldn’t be hating on kids for having dumbass parents, and or having mental diseases.

I don’t support any surgery or puberty blockers, etc.. for kids before they’re 18 and really it shouldn’t be under 21. I also don’t hate on people just for being different.

If you want to have an argument over who fucks up kids more… democrats or republicans (with policies especially) and you side with the democrats you’re going to lose every fucking time. Joe Biden is a catholic btw :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 4:21 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Fucking idiot

And this is why this board is dead as shit. No reason to lower my standards wasting my time with you sorry ass indigents. Good luck

Your piece of shit ass keeps spewing the N word and you think I’m the problem?

Holy fuck your are dense, and you’re a sensitive pussy too. :biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 4:24 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

If you want to have an argument over who fucks up kids more… democrats or republicans (with policies especially) and you side with the democrats you’re going to lose every fucking time. Joe Biden is a catholic btw :dog

I think both sides do a good job fucking over the kids.

However I live in a res state, and my issues are more against the republicans at the moment.

You seem to think the republicans are great, while i think both sides are shit.

Yet still, you and DA avoided the main topic of how a deep red state allows that to happen to a kid (The Original Post) and wanted to deflect to other topics.

Also fuck Catholics and chritians, and the rest of the religions
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 4:55 pm

So your problem is that republicans don’t like abortion? I think almost all politicians at the national level are full of shit and pieces of shit. I think one side is MUCH worse than the other. I think acting like they are both the same level bad is retarded. I think conservative practicing Christians are generally better people than atheist liberals. That’s all.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 6:45 pm

ericberry14 wrote:So your problem is that republicans don’t like abortion? I think almost all politicians at the national level are full of shit and pieces of shit. I think one side is MUCH worse than the other. I think acting like they are both the same level bad is retarded. I think conservative practicing Christians are generally better people than atheist liberals. That’s all.

No, I have no problem with them not liking it. I mean overall, I don’t like it and wish people would just be responsible and not use abortions and birth control. However there are rape cases and not allowing women to have an abortion after being raped is bullshit, or if it’s endangering their lives.

My problems are this. If they are going to force these mostly low income women to have babies, then I think they should be supporting the babies and kids. Otherwise it’s just more low income, low educated people being born and raised. How the hell do you expect this city, county, state, country, to get better if half the population being born will be on welfare of some kind, end up in jail, addicted to drugs, etc…

There’s no future in not supporting our kids. That’s just a fucking fact.

Red states are last in health, money, education, etc.. where the fuck is the breaking point?

They also claim to be the party of small government but holy fuck, they want to outlaw everything except CHRISTIANITY, and guns. How the fuck does that make sense?

They also entrench themselves in religion, but they don’t act very religious. Maybe if more religious people tried to live a good life without judging others, hating others, donating and helping out then I wouldn’t be so against it, but that’s a diatribe that I’ve already touched on and it’s getting off topic so I’ll drop it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 7:47 pm

Tbh our country is lost already. Even with everyone waking up to their bullshit after Biden got “elected” it’s too little too late. Our future doesn’t look good at all. Kids are softer and dumber than ever and it keeps getting worse. I guess at this point we just wait for the AI NWO to take over. China should just end us now and get it over with
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 8:19 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Tbh our country is lost already. Even with everyone waking up to their bullshit after Biden got “elected” it’s too little too late. Our future doesn’t look good at all. Kids are softer and dumber than ever and it keeps getting worse. I guess at this point we just wait for the AI NWO to take over. China should just end us now and get it over with

I think we could be too far gone, but that’s only because we’d rather be divided over stupid shit instead of focusing on things that actually matter.

There could be a massive turnaround but it would take the public to actually vote out every shitbag that’s currently elected.

We’d have to actually enforce laws on corporations and levy them with fines that actually penalize them instead of it feeling like a soft “no,no. Please don’t do that again.”

Corporations shouldn’t be making record profits. Prices and profits are growing and our wages are staying the same.

We’d need to actually spend on our kids, and make healthcare actually affordable. Being born poor will fuck you for the rest of your life, even if you do the best you can.

Which…. Will never happen

And last point. You do see my point on the kids correct? Especially when I have always like kids. I babysat when I was a teenager. I did childcare on MD, and now I’m back to doing childcare again. You know how I feel about my nieces and nephews and even more so from my son. I was verbally abused, and sexually abused as a kid.

I have very passionate feelings about how children should be treated the right way.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 9:27 pm

The biggest problem with healthcare is the average person in our country is a fatass piece of shit imo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 9:27 pm

Just for an example I’ve spent 500 dollars (actually a little less) on healthcare in the last decade
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Next

Return to General Discussion