Religion and republicans

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Religion and republicans

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2024, 10:32 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Just for an example I’ve spent 500 dollars (actually a little less) on healthcare in the last decade

The biggest problem is the prices they charge. Close to $1,000 or more for an ambulance ride? And the employees working the ambulance and the nurses are making $15-$20 an hour
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2024, 11:36 pm

I disagree. If people weren’t fat as fuck and unhealthy as fuck shit wouldn’t be so expensive. If all the poor people didn’t go to the doctor or hospital instead of having tax payers pick up the bill going all the fucking time to have their diabetes checked :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 2nd, 2024, 12:38 am

ericberry14 wrote:I disagree. If people weren’t fat as fuck and unhealthy as fuck shit wouldn’t be so expensive. If all the poor people didn’t go to the doctor or hospital instead of having tax payers pick up the bill going all the fucking time to have their diabetes checked :dog

I’ve went to the doctor about 3 times a year since I’ve started smoking weed. I’m in less medicine now than I have been in 20 years. I take trazdone for sleep, and I get a prescription for hair loss (trying to prevent it but it doesn’t look like it’s going too well).

My insurance and co pays and everything keep going up, and insurance companies and health care companies are making RECORD PROFITS.

It’s not just because of fat lazy fucks. However, which states are the fattest? Receive the most welfare per capita? Have higher murder rates per capita? Have lowest education?

It’s the fucking republican ran states. States that have been deep red for decades. California might be a “welfare state” but California produces more money for America than any red state if I’m not mistaken.

You also have republicans hardcore against legalizing weed, whenever they support alcohol. Alcohol is worse for you, and causes more health issues, and helps zero health issues.

Republicans don’t have a problem with tobacco either…

Legalizing weed can’t lower the use of hard drugs and the use of alcohol.

Republicans do a lot of harm to America.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 2nd, 2024, 3:39 am

Which republican states? The ones with all the black people?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 2nd, 2024, 11:19 am

ericberry14 wrote:Which republican states? The ones with all the black people?

That’s one of the factors, but there are obese fat WHITE people everywhere. There are white dumbasses everywhere. There are white welfare recipients everywhere.

Let’s also go further and ask why are the black people in the situation they are in? Did white people have a 450+ year head start over blacks in America?

White peoples got to own land, white people got to go to school. White people weren’t unfairly locked up as much as black people were. White people were treated better by everybody.

Racism has played a huge part in why blacks people are where they are. That’s not the only reason, but it’s a damn big reason.

If all of your ancestors were slaves up until a hundred years ago, then they couldn’t vote, and they couldn’t go to school, etc… do you think you’d be where you are today?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 2nd, 2024, 11:35 am

Dirty liberal :dog :niglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 2nd, 2024, 11:54 am

ericberry14 wrote:Dirty liberal :dog :niglol

I mean, if you’re accusing liberals of speaking facts then I guess so. :lolthumb

My family has a good bit of Native American in them. So all the family that I know, (I don’t know anybody from my paternal grandads family) are low class, or poor. My older brother is the one that has done the best out of all my relatives that I’ve ever had any kind of relationship with.

My grandfather couldn’t even read because he was working to survive and barely had school. My grandmother had to quit around 5th grade to take care of her siblings and work in the cotton fields.

So my mom and one of my aunts graduated, both of them went to college as well and became nurses.

My dad graduated high school but was arrested right after. None of his siblings graduated. Majority of my cousins before me didn’t graduate. They quit and went to work in construction and have been in and out of jail and on and off drugs.

I know what it’s like and what the struggles are like coming from these types of situations, and black people had it worse than that.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 2nd, 2024, 12:08 pm

Yeah. TBH we should have picked our own cotton
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to General Discussion