UGA Student Murdered on Campus

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: UGA Student Murdered on Campus

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 29th, 2024, 3:51 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:So you're saying murder happens regardless of illegal immigration status?

Duh. Murderers gon murder, regardless of where they're from.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Then how does illegal immigration cause murder?

The more murderers you let in, the more murders there will be. We don't live in Minority Report (yet), so you can't determine which illegal immigrants will murder (or rape, or drive drunk, etc) and which won't. But one thing is certain: Venezuelans (or any other non-US citizens) won't be murdering Americans in the United States if they're not in the United States.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And how does illegal immigration cause drunk driving?

See above, and please don't ask me to explain.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I can't tell if you're being serious because you have said things like that seriously before.

:facepalm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You think immigration causes murder but can't/won't apply that logic to easy access to guns.

This thread is about illegal immigrants killing people. If you want to start another anti-Constitution, anti-self defense thread, you know how.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Just because you say things like "red herring" doesn't make it so. The point is you blame murder on lax illegal immigration policies and talk about people having blood on their hands for beliefs when, using your logic, your hands are much, much dirtier by supporting massive adoption of deadly weapons by the common person. It's calling out hypocrisy, not red herring fallacy. I shouldn't have to explain this.

A red herring fallacy consists in diverting attention from the real issue by focusing instead on an issue having only a surface relevance to the first. Your argument is a textbook red herring. I shouldn't have to explain this.

If someone is opposed to the Second Amendment (or illegal immigration), but supports speed limits over 20 mph, allowing people to expose themselves to sunlight, eat dessert, go skydiving, swim in the ocean, climb ladders, or do anything that has ever or could potentially lead to the loss of human life, does that make them a hypocrite? I'd say no, but you seem to feel otherwise. You tell me.

You don't even know what "cause" means.
You've gone full retard.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 29th, 2024, 4:09 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You don't even know what "cause" means.
You've gone full retard.

Democrats' refusal to enforce immigration law caused Laken Hope Riley's death. You remain full retard.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 29th, 2024, 1:12 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You don't even know what "cause" means.
You've gone full retard.

Democrats' refusal to enforce immigration law caused Laken Hope Riley's death. You remain full retard.

Not really. I like how you say "red herring" and "changing the subject" and then talk about speed limits.

A criminal that wasn't processed properly killed her. Do you know how often poor law enforcement decisions happen?

Nothing I've said here is retarded. Lots of what you've said is, like moving to a different country illegally causes murder. It must be the jet lag. You might as well blame her for going jogging in the wrong place at the wrong time. "If she weren't jogging, this never would have happened. Jogging caused her murder." That's what you seem like when you blame murder on illegal immigration. The two are not connected. Do you get it yet?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 29th, 2024, 2:43 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Not really.

Yes, really.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like how you say "red herring" and "changing the subject" and then talk about speed limits.

I was demonstrating the ridiculousness of your argument by using similar examples. How was that not obvious to you? :shock:

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:A criminal that wasn't processed properly killed her. Do you know how often poor law enforcement decisions happen?

It is Democrat policy to release illegal immigrants who are arrested before ICE can deport them. They brag about it. How do you not know this? Also, these decisions are made by far-left judges, not law enforcement.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Nothing I've said here is retarded.

On the contrary, every comment you make in this thread is more retarded than the last. Perfect example below:

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Lots of what you've said is, like moving to a different country illegally causes murder. It must be the jet lag. You might as well blame her for going jogging in the wrong place at the wrong time. "If she weren't jogging, this never would have happened. Jogging caused her murder." That's what you seem like when you blame murder on illegal immigration. The two are not connected. Do you get it yet?

Look, I'm going to dumb this down for you as much as possible. If you still don't get it, that's not my fault.
1. Biden/Democrat immigration policy (see #2 and #3) encourages more people to come here illegally, which is why illegal immigration is shattering records and increasing every year under Biden.
source: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/nati ... encounters

2. It is Biden/Democrat policy to "catch and release" illegal immigrants caught entering the country illegally.

3. It is Biden/Democrat policy to release illegal immigrants arrested (again) before ICE can detain/deport them. Luckily, they can't do this AFTER the illegal immigrant rapes/murders someone, otherwise they would.

4. Therefore, Biden/Democrat policy (both at the border and in NY) is the reason Jose Antonio Ibarra was still in this country.

5. Jose Antonio Ibarra being in this country is the reason Laken Hope Riley is dead.

Get it? Probably not.

FESPN: "I don't know why all those kids are dead, but it certainly didn't have anything to do with Biden dumping all those piranhas in the kiddie pool. That's crazy talk! I blame Corn Pop!"
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 29th, 2024, 2:49 pm

How could this have happened? I can't think of any way to prevent these things from happening, can you? :anyone

Angel Matias Castellanos-Orellana, a 19-year-old illegal alien from Honduras, was arrested on February 25 by the Kenner Police Department after he allegedly committed an armed robbery and stabbed the victim, who is recovering at a nearby hospital.

Along with armed robbery and aggravated battery, Castellanos-Orellana has been charged with first-degree rape and aggravated assault after police allege he raped a 14-year-old girl at knife-point.

If you want your daughters to keep getting raped and murdered by illegal immigrants, keep voting Democrat.

Raped/murdered girls
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 29th, 2024, 4:09 pm

Also related:
FLASHBACK, 2021: DHS Secretary Mayorkas Brags About Rescinding "Too Many Trump Immigration Policies To List"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _list.html

:clap

Retards gon retard. :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 29th, 2024, 4:11 pm

TRUMP MOTHER FUCKERS! Let’s gooooooo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 1st, 2024, 1:28 pm

ericberry14 wrote:TRUMP MOTHER FUCKERS! Let’s gooooooo

I agree. He needs to finish draining the swamp. The swamp rats have been exposed. And only brain dead idiots would support these scumbags. It’s pretty obvious why the swamp hates Trump.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 6th, 2024, 5:12 pm

I bet Biden won’t even mention this issue at his state of the union address. Probably won’t even say her name.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 6th, 2024, 7:43 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I bet Biden won’t even mention this issue at his state of the union address. Probably won’t even say her name.

Of course not. They only care if someone is killed by a white person* or by a gun.
*unless the white person is a cop and a Democrat is in the WH

Which reminds me: since Laken Riley's death, Biden has whined multiple times about George Fucking Floyd's death by overdose while in police custody, but not mentioned Laken Riley. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Retards gonna retard. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 6th, 2024, 8:03 pm

Does anyone remember when they tried to lie about George Zimmerman being white even after his picture was released? Lol fucking idiots
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 6th, 2024, 8:21 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Does anyone remember when they tried to lie about George Zimmerman being white even after his picture was released? Lol fucking idiots

Ah, yes. George "White Hispanic" Zimmerman. They didn't even call him Latinx! That's a hate crime that should be punishable by death according to current leftist standards. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 11th, 2024, 12:48 pm

How much did taxpayers pay for Biden to fly 320,000 illegal immigrants into the US (in 2023 alone), and which 43 airports were they flown into? Since we're paying for it, don't we at least deserve to know where all these future rapists and murderers are being sent?

And being (intentionally) incompetent when it comes to securing the border is one thing, but actively flying illegals in from other countries? A Republican would be impeached for treason for less.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 11th, 2024, 9:36 pm

We are fucked. Even if they completely shut down immigration now it doesn’t matter. The country is on the decline and past the point of no return. Kids today are dumb as fuck. How are they going to compete with the rest of the world when it’s their turn? We’re done lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 11th, 2024, 10:23 pm

ericberry14 wrote:We are fucked. Even if they completely shut down immigration now it doesn’t matter. The country is on the decline and past the point of no return. Kids today are dumb as fuck. How are they going to compete with the rest of the world when it’s their turn? We’re done lol

Hell, adults are dumb as fuck. When I argued economics with people 15-20 years ago, 90% of people who didn't get it stayed the fuck out of the conversation. Now every retard with a phone thinks they're an econ professor. And these retards vote based on their retarded understanding of economics. My 10-year old has a better understanding of the causes of inflation than the fucking president. :ROFL :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 21st, 2024, 9:03 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:She went to the same HS my kids will go to. Her mother (now retired) was a teacher at my kid's elementary school. She and her mother were friends with several people in my neighborhood, so this hits a little close to home.

Congrats to the stupid fucks responsible for this, and the stupid fucks who voted for them. :clap Her blood is on your hands.

The irony and delusion of someone who supports the Second Amendment writing that is just incredible.

I bet people in Haiti right now wish they had a 2nd amendment right.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Previous

Return to General Discussion