Do any of y’all support Trump still?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Do any of y’all support Trump still?

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 23rd, 2024, 3:16 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump is a traitor. He just wants to be a dictator and isn't a competent leader.

This is aubs 2.0 / Occupy Democrats level delusional and doesn't even warrant a response. :yawn

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The economy he inherited from Obama was better and Dump didn't make it much worse in 4 years.

Despite Obama's economy being propped up by 7 years of artificially low, record low interest rates, the economy was better by almost every measure under Trump.
Inflation - more stable and closer to target rate under Trump
Unemployment - better under Trump
GDP - better under Trump
Stock market - significantly better under Trump
Household after tax income - significantly better under Trump
Trump inherited a stagnant economy overdue for a recession and exceeded expectations (wildly exceeded expectations of leftists).

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:All that psycho extreme leftism is just that: psycho extreme leftism. They need to get a grip on reality, same as the gun nuts and seditionists.

The largest groups of seditionists, by far, are psycho extreme leftist Antifa and BLM. Sadly, psycho extreme leftist judges refused to prosecute these terrorists, and psycho extreme leftist media and politicians actually encouraged their behavior. And worse, psycho extreme leftism is actually pretty mainstream on today's left. It's unlikely that reality will ever be within reach of these people.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Do any of y'all support Trump still?

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 24th, 2024, 12:55 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump is a traitor. He just wants to be a dictator and isn't a competent leader.

This is aubs 2.0 / Occupy Democrats level delusional and doesn't even warrant a response. :yawn

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The economy he inherited from Obama was better and Dump didn't make it much worse in 4 years.

Despite Obama's economy being propped up by 7 years of artificially low, record low interest rates, the economy was better by almost every measure under Trump.
GDP - better under Trump
Trump inherited a stagnant economy overdue for a recession and exceeded expectations (wildly exceeded expectations of leftists).

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:All that psycho extreme leftism is just that: psycho extreme leftism. They need to get a grip on reality, same as the gun nuts and seditionists.

The largest groups of seditionists, by far, are psycho extreme leftist Antifa and BLM. Sadly, psycho extreme leftist judges refused to prosecute these terrorists, and psycho extreme leftist media and politicians actually encouraged their behavior. And worse, psycho extreme leftism is actually pretty mainstream on today's left. It's unlikely that reality will ever be within reach of these people.

Yeah? Well, you know... That's just like... your opinion, man.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 24th, 2024, 11:00 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

GDP - better under Trump

Maybe you should turn off the internet because the algorithms have a control on all the bull shit you’re seeing. You liberals all have the same talking points and how come I never see your 81 million voters in public?
Say what you want but you can’t argue these facts.
Peace through strength works.
Energy independence works.
And build a fucking wall and let’s have some common sense here.

It would be nice if people can stop being democrats and republicans and start being Americans with common sense. Seriously
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » February 24th, 2024, 2:49 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

GDP - better under Trump

Maybe you should turn off the internet because the algorithms have a control on all the bull shit you’re seeing. You liberals all have the same talking points and how come I never see your 81 million voters in public?

It would be nice if people can stop being democrats and republicans and start being Americans with common sense. Seriously

Jd been calling you racist up and down this thread :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 24th, 2024, 4:35 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

GDP - better under Trump

Jd been calling you racist up and down this thread :biglol

:thought

I think I said it once and he wasn’t the only one I was talking about. However, if the shoe fits…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 24th, 2024, 5:47 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Jd been calling you racist up and down this thread :biglol

Which is funny because he's a M.I.A. fan. The only fanbases that are blacker are HBCUs and Deion Sanders.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 24th, 2024, 5:51 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I think I said it once and he wasn't the only one I was talking about. However, if the shoe fits...

BBB was quoting me in that pic. I was really mad that day.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Do any of y’all support Trump still?

Postby ericberry14 » February 24th, 2024, 6:53 pm

Speaking of Miami fans. Someone get ahold of MD. Dammit!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 24th, 2024, 8:30 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I think I said it once and he wasn't the only one I was talking about. However, if the shoe fits...

62 results was my main point, not what were in the posts at the top.

Not very liberal of you th…. Actually I think that is very liberal of you. My boss and his wife are big time Biden and Obama supporters and they like to use that word too. :thought
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 25th, 2024, 4:13 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Not very liberal of you th…. Actually I think that is very liberal of you. My boss and his wife are big time Biden and Obama supporters and they like to use that word too. :thought

:dunno I don't consider black people niggers, just like how I don't consider psychopaths people. It's an insult to actual human beings who care about more than just themselves and know how to behave in society. If all you do is lie, cheat, steal, murder, take advantage, etc., are you really human?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 25th, 2024, 10:37 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

:dunno I don't consider black people niggers, just like how I don't consider psychopaths people. It's an insult to actual human beings who care about more than just themselves and know how to behave in society. If all you do is lie, cheat, steal, murder, take advantage, etc., are you really human?

Do you call white and brown people the N word too?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 26th, 2024, 12:11 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

No. I've probably said it more on this board than anywhere else combined. I also don't really call anyone "brown."
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 26th, 2024, 4:06 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

No. I've probably said it more on this board than anywhere else combined. I also don't really call anyone "brown."

Seems racist to me then if you only call black people that.

I could’ve said Latino and should’ve said Asian.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 26th, 2024, 11:22 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Seems racist to me then if you only call black people that.

I could've said Latino and should've said Asian.

It's racist to divide/define people by skin color anyway. If one is going to do that, one might as well drop the charade. The world is racist as long as we keep differentiating people based on it. (No, I'm not accusing JD of being racist.)

Also "nigger" comes from "negro" which means "black."

In the end, "nigger" shouldn't be any more offensive than "baldy," "(dumb) blonde," "ginger," "shrimp," or "four-eyes." And it isn't a federal crime if you're black and say it. But because reasons, I guess, it's considered more profane than "fuck." Words hold only as much power as the reader/listener allows.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 27th, 2024, 3:41 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Seems racist to me then if you only call black people that.

I could've said Latino and should've said Asian.

It's racist to divide/define people by skin color anyway. If one is going to do that, one might as well drop the charade. The world is racist as long as we keep differentiating people based on it. (No, I'm not accusing JD of being racist.)

Also "nigger" comes from "negro" which means "black."

In the end, "nigger" shouldn't be any more offensive than "baldy," "(dumb) blonde," "ginger," "shrimp," or "four-eyes." And it isn't a federal crime if you're black and say it. But because reasons, I guess, it's considered more profane than "fuck." Words hold only as much power as the reader/listener allows.

I agree with most of that, especially the part of the word shouldn’t be any worse, but sadly it is.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion