Y’all got any of that global warming left?

Moderator: JdPat04

Y’all got any of that global warming left?

Postby ericberry14 » November 29th, 2023, 1:02 pm

It’s 23 degrees and I’m about to freeze my fucking ass off in it. I could use a big solar flare or something. Heat this bitch up some
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Y’all got any of that global warming left?

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 5th, 2023, 2:06 am

ericberry14 wrote:It’s 23 degrees and I’m about to freeze my fucking ass off in it. I could use a big solar flare or something. Heat this bitch up some

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=ZzkRHFl2ppw

Snow existing is wild, man.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 5th, 2023, 2:33 pm

They promised me that Miami would be submerged by now. :nancy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 5th, 2023, 3:23 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:They promised me that Miami would be submerged by now. :nancy

I softened on the city of Miami recently after watching Burn Notice.

Great show, BTW. That and The Pretender are similar shows and the male leads in both play brothers in The Pretender (Jeffrey Donovan & Michael T. Weiss). Both are on Amazon Video although I've had The Pretender on DVD forever and just bought Burn Notice on DVD.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 6th, 2023, 5:11 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:They promised me that Miami would be submerged by now. :nancy

I grew up down there and the water level is the same as it was back in the 80s. More government lies pushed by the media and only believed by idiots.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 18th, 2023, 11:50 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:

I grew up down there and the water level is the same as it was back in the 80s. More government lies pushed by the media and only believed by idiots.

I didn't think you were old enough to measure water levels for over 1900 years, much less accurately gauge it.

Even so, the difference between high and low tides is more significant/noticeable than the 8 inches that have swelled since the 1880s. With terraforming, I doubt any civilian's ability to accurately gauge the water level over 1900 or 40 years even if there were no tidal cycle.

I'm surprised you believe in oxygen... Do you believe in oxygen?

Source: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/envi ... vel-rise-1
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 18th, 2023, 1:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

I didn't think you were old enough to measure water levels for over 1900 years, much less accurately gauge it.

Even so, the difference between high and low tides is more significant/noticeable than the 8 inches that have swelled since the 1880s. With terraforming, I doubt any civilian's ability to accurately gauge the water level over 1900 or 40 years even if there were no tidal cycle.

Who gives a shit if the oceans raise a tenth of an inch over the next hundred years. The magnetic North Pole is moving like 20 miles a year and we are all going to die when the poles shift so fuck it
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 18th, 2023, 11:53 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Who gives a shit if the oceans raise a tenth of an inch over the next hundred years. The magnetic North Pole is moving like 20 miles a year and we are all going to die when the poles shift so fuck it

Look, if we don't have more people flying their private jets to climate summits, everyone is gonna dieeeeeee!

Praise be to Albert Gore :worship
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 19th, 2023, 5:32 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Look, if we don't have more people flying their private jets to climate summits, everyone is gonna dieeeeeee!

Praise be to Albert Gore :worship

I’m sure Epstein island isn’t going to flood anytime soon. Those pedos are still running this shit show.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » December 19th, 2023, 8:25 pm

Global warming is beyond a big lie.

Anyone that believes in it should look up the mini ice age or look up the year 536. You have been had and you know 0 about the Earth's history.

1 volcano or asteroid could emit more CO2 and other greenhouses gases and smoke etc than the entire industrial revolution combined.

The Earth changes temperatures, there is pretty much 0 proof that we have caused any change in temps and all the people selling climate change all have waterfront mansions and houses and fly around in private jets, with 20x electricity usage at their mansions.

Biden, Bernie, Obama, Al Gore, Dicrapio, Kerry etc.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 24th, 2023, 4:34 pm

Dec 25 and the high in north AL is 65.

I’d say there’s some global warming left
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » December 24th, 2023, 4:59 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Dec 25 and the high in north AL is 65.

I’d say there’s some global warming left

Average high is probably in the 50s though. So it’s not crazy. Last year here it got down to like 1 or 2 degrees as a low on Christmas and this year it’s going to be in the 60s lol I’ll take global warming version every time
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 30th, 2023, 3:02 pm

In the 40s here in Florida this morning. Fuck cold weather
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion