These fast food places

Moderator: JdPat04

These fast food places

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 20th, 2023, 4:42 pm

Are getting way to expensive for the shit food they offer. Chipotle just tried to charge me $20 and change for a burrito and a drink. :facepalm

And you can’t get a combo meal from any of these places for under $10. Getting ridiculous.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: These fast food places

Postby ericberry14 » September 20th, 2023, 8:39 pm

Chipotle ranch grilled chicken burrito 500 calories for 2 bucks at Taco Bell lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 22nd, 2023, 2:58 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Are getting way to expensive for the shit food they offer. Chipotle just tried to charge me $20 and change for a burrito and a drink. :facepalm

And you can't get a combo meal from any of these places for under $10. Getting ridiculous.

Are you using delivery? Doordash and those middlemen drive up the prices like nobody's business.

The last time I used delivery was with Hungry Howie's and the motherfucker took 2 hours to get there, was legitimately strung out on something like heroin (shivering in like 75-degree weather), and gave me the wrong order. :mad Then there are the complete assholes who get mad at a $5 tip on a $20 order because the customer "lives in a nice house." Bitch got a 22% tip (well above the 15% usual) and acted like she spat on his car. These unhinged turds will also eat your food or spit on it just because they're assholes.

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=unF6jBt6hc8

But since I only do carryout, my former favorite pizza place, HH, has jacked up the price so the only time the pizza is at a reasonable price is when it's Wacky Wednesday ($7.99 for a large cheese or pepperoni pizza). The minimum with coupon otherwise is $10 and the menu price is $15. I guess it was 15 years ago, but they used to sell that same pizza for $3.99 carryout. I feel sorry for the fool who pays $20+ for a single cheese/pepperoni pizza from that place. They think they turned into Papa John's in terms of quality, I guess (which is the most overpriced pizza chain around here).
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 22nd, 2023, 8:05 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Are getting way to expensive for the shit food they offer. Chipotle just tried to charge me $20 and change for a burrito and a drink. :facepalm

And you can't get a combo meal from any of these places for under $10. Getting ridiculous.

Are you using delivery? Doordash and those middlemen drive up the prices like nobody's business.

The last time I used delivery was with Hungry Howie's and the motherfucker took 2 hours to get there, was legitimately strung out on something like heroin (shivering in like 75-degree weather), and gave me the wrong order. :mad Then there are the complete assholes who get mad at a $5 tip on a $20 order because the customer "lives in a nice house." Bitch got a 22% tip (well above the 15% usual) and acted like she spat on his car. These unhinged turds will also eat your food or spit on it just because they're assholes.

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=unF6jBt6hc8

But since I only do carryout, my former favorite pizza place, HH, has jacked up the price so the only time the pizza is at a reasonable price is when it's Wacky Wednesday ($7.99 for a large cheese or pepperoni pizza). The minimum with coupon otherwise is $10 and the menu price is $15. I guess it was 15 years ago, but they used to sell that same pizza for $3.99 carryout. I feel sorry for the fool who pays $20+ for a single cheese/pepperoni pizza from that place. They think they turned into Papa John's in terms of quality, I guess (which is the most overpriced pizza chain around here).

It was next to where I was working at so I figured since it was close by and I didn’t pack a lunch that day I figured I’ll try it. :down
I ended up going to Publix and getting a sub. And I don’t like doing delivery for reasons you mentioned above.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion