Meanwhile in New Mexico

Moderator: JdPat04

Meanwhile in New Mexico

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 12th, 2023, 4:20 pm

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... YJkcbqMqFs

This lady should be ran out of office and dropped in the middle of the ocean. Or let her join Ukraines army since we’re funding them anyways. Yet now the republicans want to impeach Biden? You don’t impeach someone for betraying their country. You hand them. Pussy ass republicans :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Meanwhile in New Mexico

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 14th, 2023, 3:07 pm

She's right on both counts regarding 1) the Constitution and 2) the status of gun violence in the USA.

The Constitution is a living document meant to be changed to address a changing society. Nobody objected to the 21st Amendment nullified the 18th Amendment. The Constitution is not meant to be enforced blindly and without regards to circumstances. That's why the Supreme Court exists. Do you even realize that the right to an abortion WAS a protected right by the Constitution? I didn't see you calling for Supreme Court justices' heads when they overturned that.

There are even limits on freedom of expression. Slander, libel, incitement, threats, etc. are all illegal and all limitations on freedom of expression. There's even censorship on here of spam advertising. It's a good exception, but it's still a limitation of freedom of expression.

I don't know how many times states have basically ignored federal law, too. It definitely happens.

How many churches, schools, workplaces, etc. need to be shot up before you get that gun access should not be a Constitutional right and is not a basic human right? I mean don't you generally have to get a gun license? I know Florida can deny sales of guns to convicted felons or people that were convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.

Civilized countries with strict gun laws surprisingly have lower gun violence. Amazing.

Fuck your concealed carry laws. Seriously. If there's one person that should not be allowed to secretly carry the power of life and death in their pockets or purses, it's the average American citizen.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 14th, 2023, 3:28 pm

She’s an idiot. We need more gun violence imo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 14th, 2023, 4:02 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:She's right on both counts regarding 1) the Constitution and 2) the status of gun violence in the USA.

The Constitution is a living document meant to be changed to address a changing society. Nobody objected to the 21st Amendment nullified the 18th Amendment. The Constitution is not meant to be enforced blindly and without regards to circumstances. That's why the Supreme Court exists. Do you even realize that the right to an abortion WAS a protected right by the Constitution? I didn't see you calling for Supreme Court justices' heads when they overturned that.

There are even limits on freedom of expression. Slander, libel, incitement, threats, etc. are all illegal and all limitations on freedom of expression. There's even censorship on here of spam advertising. It's a good exception, but it's still a limitation of freedom of expression.

I don't know how many times states have basically ignored federal law, too. It definitely happens.

How many churches, schools, workplaces, etc. need to be shot up before you get that gun access should not be a Constitutional right and is not a basic human right? I mean don't you generally have to get a gun license? I know Florida can deny sales of guns to convicted felons or people that were convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.

Civilized countries with strict gun laws surprisingly have lower gun violence. Amazing.

Fuck your concealed carry laws. Seriously. If there's one person that should not be allowed to secretly carry the power of life and death in their pockets or purses, it's the average American citizen.

Yet whose policies support open borders, defunding the police, and letting illegals flood into the country? The dumbest thing politicians and the media ever did was demonizing the police officers. Just look at the results.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » September 14th, 2023, 7:48 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:She's right on both counts regarding 1) the Constitution and 2) the status of gun violence in the USA.

Yet whose policies support open borders, defunding the police, and letting illegals flood into the country? The dumbest thing politicians and the media ever did was demonizing the police officers. Just look at the results.

Police fucking suck and they did it to themselves.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 14th, 2023, 8:34 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

If you don’t want the police to mess with you then don’t give them a reason to mess with you. Can’t help the fact that idiots and drug addicts can’t figure that out.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » September 14th, 2023, 11:43 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

If you don’t want the police to mess with you then don’t give them a reason to mess with you. Can’t help the fact that idiots and drug addicts can’t figure that out.

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 15th, 2023, 12:15 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Police fucking suck and they did it to themselves.

If you don't want the police to mess with you then don't give them a reason to mess with you.

JD's right. As much as I respect the good officers, others will hassle you without provocation. Many of those others will hassle you just based on the color of your skin. As whiny as BLM fuckers are, they're actually somewhat right about that part. AL and/or MS cops are notorious for racial profiling.

I've been hassled by cops for being parked in a public park after dark and for changing lanes. I'm still not sure if I broke any laws/rules in the former and I know I didn't actually break any laws in the latter.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 15th, 2023, 3:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

If you don't want the police to mess with you then don't give them a reason to mess with you.

JD's right. As much as I respect the good officers, others will hassle you without provocation. Many of those others will hassle you just based on the color of your skin. As whiny as BLM fuckers are, they're actually somewhat right about that part. AL and/or MS cops are notorious for racial profiling.

I've been hassled by cops for being parked in a public park after dark and for changing lanes. I'm still not sure if I broke any laws/rules in the former and I know I didn't actually break any laws in the latter.

I’ve had interactions with both kinds, but have never been fucked by them.

However there are too many cases where cops are either stupid as fuck, lazy as fuck, evil as fuck, or a combo. Too many cases of rape and abuse, and corruption, and not enough of the good ones calling out the bad ones
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 15th, 2023, 9:19 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

I’ve had interactions with both kinds, but have never been fucked by them.

However there are too many cases where cops are either stupid as fuck, lazy as fuck, evil as fuck, or a combo. Too many cases of rape and abuse, and corruption, and not enough of the good ones calling out the bad ones

Spoiler:
Deflection alert

Don’t get me wrong I agree about police being corrupt. Back on topic.
Hunter has been charged with purchasing a gun illegally and the media is covering up for these corrupt politicians. And I don’t think it’s just the Biden’s that are corrupt.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion