What have your opinions changed on in life over the last 5-1

Moderator: JdPat04

What have your opinions changed on in life over the last 5-1

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2023, 4:09 pm

I have changed my opinion the police, atleast half of them shouldn’t be police and maybe more

I’m more pro union now, they still have their negatives (police unions)

Politicians- I don’t trust a single politician anymore. I think all of them are corrupt liars who only care about gaining more power and money
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: What have your opinions changed on in life over the last

Postby ericberry14 » September 1st, 2023, 5:06 pm

I’ve come to realize I’m going to die alone
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2023, 6:28 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I’ve come to realize I’m going to die alone

Why? Too high of standards or just don’t want anyone?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 1st, 2023, 6:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

It’s a combo of things. I suck and have become anti social as well so it makes it tough lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2023, 7:10 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

It’s a combo of things. I suck and have become anti social as well so it makes it tough lol

Didn’t ever see that from you. Honest question, are you suffering from depression or anything? Just asking because as you know, I’ve been through it, and it fucking sucks.

You ever need to talk, I still have the same number and will talk with anyone about anything if it might help them….. no homo of course!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 1st, 2023, 10:22 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Didn’t ever see that from you. Honest question, are you suffering from depression or anything? Just asking because as you know, I’ve been through it, and it fucking sucks.

You ever need to talk, I still have the same number and will talk with anyone about anything if it might help them….. no homo of course!

I would say I definitely deal with being depressed but idk if it’s like clinical depression. It’s not like I have all these things going for me and I’m just sad all the time ya know? I’m pretty sure if I was filthy rich I’d be happy and be able to find some hottie I could tolerate who was into me for my good looks and money. :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 2nd, 2023, 5:19 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I've come to realize I'm going to die alone

Why? Too high of standards or just don't want anyone?

It's a combo of things. I suck and have become anti social as well so it makes it tough lol

Didn't ever see that from you. Honest question, are you suffering from depression or anything? Just asking because as you know, I've been through it, and it fucking sucks.

I would say I definitely deal with being depressed but idk if it's like clinical depression. It's not like I have all these things going for me and I'm just sad all the time ya know? I'm pretty sure if I was filthy rich I'd be happy and be able to find some hottie I could tolerate who was into me for my good looks and money. :dog

Clinical depression is a bit more complex than feeling down when you should be happy. My life fell apart in less than a year between 2018 and 2019. Just because I was sad then didn't mean I wasn't clinically depressed. I got fired from my last job (which was supposed to be the start of my career) partially because I had the worst boss I'd ever had. And that was much more recent.

You probably have more going for you than you realize. I think billions of people are miserable especially considering dating now is worse than UF's performance against Utah. That's why they have this mental illness awareness stuff going on. I think it's because of internet addiction... or maybe 5G towers.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 2nd, 2023, 8:54 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

I would say I definitely deal with being depressed but idk if it’s like clinical depression. It’s not like I have all these things going for me and I’m just sad all the time ya know? I’m pretty sure if I was filthy rich I’d be happy and be able to find some hottie I could tolerate who was into me for my good looks and money. :dog

Come work for me, homie. No bullshit. Just money. Have to work though.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » September 2nd, 2023, 10:38 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

If you’re having problems sleeping that can fuck with you a lot as well, not sure if you are or anything.

It sounds like dating someone GOOD might make you feel better too. Time to focus more on the woman’s personality, and who she is and less of what she looks like. Most women who are drop dead gorgeous are either going to use you, or just not be a great person because they’ve been spoiled their whole life, IMO of course.

Time to lower your standards on the looks and find you someone who likes you for who you are, and not what you have, and will care for you. Having someone there for you makes a world of difference. I don’t think you need medicine are anything (I’m not as doctor of course) but I do think finding a therapist to talk to might help. Therapist don’t give out medicine and they aren’t trying to fix you with medicine. I had given up on help from doctors 11 years ago because I kept seeing psychiatrist and they kept doing the same routine of putting me on medicine and then basically ignoring me. “Come back in 3 months and see how you’re doing” even though I told them I felt like I wanted to die every single fucking day. I told them I didn’t want to kill myself because that would hurt my family too much, but I dreamed of just dying and being gone. I felt worthless, and just a miserable excuse for a human. I wasn’t a bad person, but just useless.

I finally went to a therapist and that helped me more than any of the anti depressants ever did. I needed more than therapy, and I got it with weed and the family support.

Not trying to diagnose you or anything, just trying to help you out.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 3rd, 2023, 12:07 am

I have been sleeping like shit lately. My dog has been super stressed out since my roommates got this puppy so now I’m looking for a new place to live. It has been hell lately as far as that goes. And idk I think I’m addicted to sex and hotties. Like I just can’t not want to fuck hotties. But I feel ya. It would be nice to have one to be with for more than just the sex. Healthy relationship shit lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 3rd, 2023, 12:29 am

ericberry14 wrote:I have been sleeping like shit lately. My dog has been super stressed out since my roommates got this puppy so now I’m looking for a new place to live. It has been hell lately as far as that goes. And idk I think I’m addicted to sex and hotties. Like I just can’t not want to fuck hotties. But I feel ya. It would be nice to have one to be with for more than just the sex. Healthy relationship shit lol

I’m addicted to sex as well, but me and Ashley fuck just about every night. This week has been the most we’ve went without it but I fucked her last Saturday night with the pinched nerve, the day before I went to the hospital, and we had sex Wednesday and Friday, even after I had surgery. :lolthumb

Hot girls don’t always fuck the best anyways. Find you a decent looking one and she might rock your world and love you at the same time
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 5th, 2023, 2:35 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion