Literal Hurricanes

Moderator: JdPat04

Literal Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 30th, 2023, 6:04 am

I'm fixin' to get hit head-on by Idalia. Probably won't be able to post for a few days if the power goes out, especially if my phone dies. Have fun, goofuses.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Literal Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 30th, 2023, 7:13 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm fixin' to get hit head-on by Idalia. Probably won't be able to post for a few days if the power goes out, especially if my phone dies. Have fun, goofuses.

Hope you stay safe.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 30th, 2023, 11:30 am

Looks like it’s going to go right by me with a little rain and not much wind. I’m sitting outside right now.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 30th, 2023, 4:15 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Looks like it’s going to go right by me with a little rain and not much wind. I’m sitting outside right now.

Glad you aren’t in its way.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 30th, 2023, 5:57 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm fixin' to get hit head-on by Idalia. Probably won't be able to post for a few days if the power goes out, especially if my phone dies. Have fun, goofuses.

Don’t worry. Biden will come down here and tell us how he almost lost his corvette during a hurricane.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 30th, 2023, 6:16 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

Don’t worry. Biden will come down here and tell us how he almost lost his corvette during a hurricane.

We don’t have to turn everything into politics.

I get tired of Biden/trump shit being injected to shit that has nothing to do with politics.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 30th, 2023, 7:05 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

We don’t have to turn everything into politics.

I get tired of Biden/trump shit being injected to shit that has nothing to do with politics.

;)
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 30th, 2023, 10:10 pm

Well, that was a lot of worry. Tallahassee dodges hurricanes like Neo dodges bullets. Just wind and rain. I lost power for a little while and went to sleep, but that's it. I haven't gone anywhere to investigate, but it certainly doesn't seem like a major hurricane came close.

It hit Perry head on but nearly every update before that had the storm moving virtually straight north to TLH despite its predicted path to go NE towards Gainesville. Very weird path. At the last second the weathermen finally got it right and it moved east. It got to a Cat. 4 and the coast, from what I saw on the news, got hit with flooding, but yeah.

I wish/hope everyone else made/makes it out of that as lucky.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion