Jdpat

Moderator: JdPat04

Jdpat

Postby ericberry14 » August 14th, 2023, 4:20 pm

So I heard a testimony from someone who had alpha gal syndrome from a tick bite and it sounded like your health shit from back in the day. Dude was like 6’3 140 and ate all the time but his body was fucked because of the meat allergy. Just thought that was interesting and possibly you writing into the show :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Jdpat

Postby JdPat04 » August 16th, 2023, 3:06 am

ericberry14 wrote:So I heard a testimony from someone who had alpha gal syndrome from a tick bite and it sounded like your health shit from back in the day. Dude was like 6’3 140 and ate all the time but his body was fucked because of the meat allergy. Just thought that was interesting and possibly you writing into the show :dog

Pretty interesting. I got bit by plenty of ticks but don’t have any allergy like that, that I know of.

I’m doing a lot better now (but still have plenty of shit like arthritis, carpal tunnel, loose shoulder and hip sockets/joints, and other weird shit like that, along with the constant back pain, but the back pain is nothing like it used to be.

Still don’t gain any weight, I weight about 137 right now, and the max I hit was 143 about 8 months ago.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ScotchFrost97 » August 25th, 2023, 10:19 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:So I heard a testimony from someone who had alpha gal syndrome from a tick bite and it sounded like your health shit from back in the day. Dude was like 6’3 140 and ate all the time but his body was fucked because of the meat allergy. Just thought that was interesting and possibly you writing into the show :dog

Pretty interesting. I got bit by plenty of ticks but don’t have any allergy like that, that I know of.

I’m doing a lot better now (but still have plenty of shit like arthritis, carpal tunnel, loose shoulder and hip sockets/joints, and other weird shit like that, along with the constant back pain, but the back pain is nothing like it used to be.

Still don’t gain any weight, I weight about 137 right now, and the max I hit was 143 about 8 months ago.

im amazed that youre alive :biglol
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby JdPat04 » August 26th, 2023, 2:11 pm

ScotchFrost97 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

im amazed that youre alive :biglol

Me too and today marks another trip around the sun that I completed.

With that being said, I went to bed Thursday night feeling “normal” and I woke up around 2 am with my damn neck and shoulder killing me. Weed, cbd, anti inflammatories, muscle relaxers… nothing has helped. I went to the dr yesterday and they also gave me a shot in the ass that was supposed to help. It didn’t. I got an C Ray done, came back home and laid on the couch all fucking day.

Been on the couch for about 22 hours out of the last 24 hours. I can’t sit up, I can’t stand up witho it excruciating pain in my shoulder socket, shoulder blade, and pain goes all the way down my arm.

So :surrender

I have no idea what happened and I’m ready for it to stop somewhat so I can get some sleep. Haven’t been able to sleep any either.

:happybirthday
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 27th, 2023, 3:36 pm

:happybirthday
When you get old enough, you'll be able to pull off some Halloween pranks as a skeleton man, JD.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 27th, 2023, 11:56 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote::happybirthday
When you get old enough, you'll be able to pull off some Halloween pranks as a skeleton man, JD.

I could probably act like one right now. I would’ve made a real good zombie on TWD.

So anyways I came to the ER today for my neck/shoulder. Just got the MRI done.

Doctor said we’d have to get the results back but it’s possible they have to operate on me. She said since my pain hasn’t subsided any over the last 3 da yes after trying everything I tried then it sounds like the disc might be slipped and laying on the nerve so that sucks if it is.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » August 28th, 2023, 12:33 am

I have a bad disc and they are going to operate on my neck. Don’t know when though, will update yall
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » August 28th, 2023, 12:46 pm

They are about to do the surgery.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » August 28th, 2023, 9:27 pm

It’s successful, I now have a titanium plate inside my neck.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » August 29th, 2023, 12:59 am

Here’s a pic of my wound.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » August 29th, 2023, 2:33 pm

Damn. I hope they fixed your shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 29th, 2023, 3:05 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Damn. I hope they fixed your shit

I’m feeling better already. Barely any pain in my shoulder, hurts a little if it’s in the wrong position but nothing like it was. Still have some numbness in my index finger but it’s not as bad as it was. My throat is hurting me the most from the tube they had in. Hurts to swallow food or drink and even my spit, and hurts even worse if I have to burp. I’ve only ate jello with it so far, but I was told it would be sore for a bit.

The wound isn’t hurting yet, but I expect it to be sore. I’ve been up and mobile, I have full range of motion back already, and most of my strength is back in my left arm. Still have trouble pushing with my whole arm, but overall I think I’m doing pretty great. I’m waiting to be discharged and take my ass home and get me some sleep.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 29th, 2023, 3:17 pm

I'm glad you're OK, JD. Jeez. Surgery isn't easy.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 29th, 2023, 8:17 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm glad you're OK, JD. Jeez. Surgery isn't easy.

:hug
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » August 29th, 2023, 10:05 pm

I’ve got something going on with my right shoulder and I think it’s weight lifting related. Just worn out. Maybe from not the best form on something? Or just overuse. Sometimes I think it’s out of place or something. It’s not terrible pain but it keeps me from lifting as much weight as I otherwise would
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » August 29th, 2023, 10:50 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I’ve got something going on with my right shoulder and I think it’s weight lifting related. Just worn out. Maybe from not the best form on something? Or just overuse. Sometimes I think it’s out of place or something. It’s not terrible pain but it keeps me from lifting as much weight as I otherwise would

I have loose sockets where my hips and elbows pop out of place often. It could be something like that with you. If I let my arm hang loose it puts this sharp pain right in the joints, and with my hips if I turn the wrong way, or even laying in bed on my side, and I life my leg, they’ll pop out of the socket and it hurts like a bitch.

Sometimes it doesn’t happen for a week or two and sometimes it happens several times a day.

I’m also out of the hospital now and laying in bed at home.

Ain’t nothing gonna stop me :chewy
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 31st, 2023, 3:16 pm

We're going to have to call JD the Black Knight the way he shrugs off health issues and injuries. Jesus.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2023, 12:53 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:We're going to have to call JD the Black Knight the way he shrugs off health issues and injuries. Jesus.

It’s just a flesh wound!

:chewy
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion