Things Biden supporters are supporting?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Things Biden supporters are supporting?

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 9th, 2023, 10:19 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Forgot a few things, homeless encampments, drugs everywhere, legalized theft and crime.

Homeless "encampments"? Would you prefer they squat in your yard?
Drugs are already everywhere. It's been that way for a long time.
I have no idea what you mean by "legalized theft and crime." :thought

I know most Repugs support legalized murder. They can't help but cheer for murderers provided they wear the right uniform. "American Sniper." What a hero: murdering people from long range without even facing them. Give that guy a medal and a movie deal! :2thumbs

Arguing against using snipers in warfare where the enemies use women and children as walking bombs and shields is not something that will make people agree with you.

Argue against the whole MIC and our love of war, but don't single out snipers doing their job and keeping their brothers in arms safe.

"American Sniper" is just a recent example of glorifying murderers, but snipers aren't even decent enough to give their victims a fighting chance. It's not admirable in the slightest.

This BS "let's give veteran's everything for 50% off or free" is the reason "stolen valor" is a thing. Supporting people who murder others isn't something to be celebrated. They're not defending us. They're invading sovereign countries, killing civilians (intentional or not), and we give them medals and movie deals for destroying people's homes and lives. And that's not even counting the torture of prisoners. Abu Ghraib is not fiction, unfortunately.

And these assholes sign up for it. It's one thing deciding war over prison. It's another deciding war over anything else.

It's really hypocritical when you're against murderers killing Americans but it's admirable to kill foreigners. How about you don't kill people unless it's self defense?

Peace through strength works. But hey these so called wars going on in Ukraine and Israel are on the hands of Biden supporters. You voted for it. So enjoy. Trump had all these bitches in check. But I’m sure the media will tell you other wise.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 9th, 2023, 9:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Forgot a few things, homeless encampments, drugs everywhere, legalized theft and crime.

I know most Repugs support legalized murder. They can't help but cheer for murderers provided they wear the right uniform. "American Sniper." What a hero: murdering people from long range without even facing them. Give that guy a medal and a movie deal! :2thumbs

Arguing against using snipers in warfare where the enemies use women and children as walking bombs and shields is not something that will make people agree with you.

Argue against the whole MIC and our love of war, but don't single out snipers doing their job and keeping their brothers in arms safe.

"American Sniper" is just a recent example of glorifying murderers, but snipers aren't even decent enough to give their victims a fighting chance. It's not admirable in the slightest.

This BS "let's give veteran's everything for 50% off or free" is the reason "stolen valor" is a thing. Supporting people who murder others isn't something to be celebrated. They're not defending us. They're invading sovereign countries, killing civilians (intentional or not), and we give them medals and movie deals for destroying people's homes and lives. And that's not even counting the torture of prisoners. Abu Ghraib is not fiction, unfortunately.

And these assholes sign up for it. It's one thing deciding war over prison. It's another deciding war over anything else.

It's really hypocritical when you're against murderers killing Americans but it's admirable to kill foreigners. How about you don't kill people unless it's self defense?

Well, the Middle East terrorist don’t deserve a fighting chance, (innocents do).

I almost think that if someone attacked America and trump supporters were being sniped, that you wouldn’t care that those trump supporters weren’t given a fighting chance.

As to the military… nobody gets 50% off of anything major, and not much for free. Maybe a $0.10 cup of coffee or something. My brother gets 15% max discounts, and usually it’s just 5%. He gets 15% off at Lowe’s and Home Depot, but I can get 10% off using my Lowe’s or Home Depot credit cards. So ultimately, he gets 5% more off than the general public can. I’m not one to go around bitching about people getting a 5% discount that I don’t get.

Also our soldiers aren’t making the rules, your politicians are, including your “peace loving democrats”. Those fuckers love war and making money just as much as the republicans.

Many people join the military for the career opportunities, and because they come from nothing. Some people do join because they are fucked in the head and want to kill people. I’d rather them join the military instead of being a police officer.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 10th, 2023, 6:45 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Well, the Middle East terrorist don’t deserve a fighting chance, (innocents do).

I almost think that if someone attacked America and trump supporters were being sniped, that you wouldn’t care that those trump supporters weren’t given a fighting chance.

As to the military… nobody gets 50% off of anything major, and not much for free. Maybe a $0.10 cup of coffee or something. My brother gets 15% max discounts, and usually it’s just 5%. He gets 15% off at Lowe’s and Home Depot, but I can get 10% off using my Lowe’s or Home Depot credit cards. So ultimately, he gets 5% more off than the general public can. I’m not one to go around bitching about people getting a 5% discount that I don’t get.

Also our soldiers aren’t making the rules, your politicians are, including your “peace loving democrats”. Those fuckers love war and making money just as much as the republicans.

Many people join the military for the career opportunities, and because they come from nothing. Some people do join because they are fucked in the head and want to kill people. I’d rather them join the military instead of being a police officer.

I'm opposed to attacks on the USA regardless. I would think my 2nd Amendment rants would nip that line of thought in the bud. The only person I "celebrated" getting COVID was Dump because he said it wasn't real, and that was more trolling him for being an idiot and being infected by a "fake" disease than hoping he'd die. Lord knows I'm not a fan of Pence.

I don't think politicians are running many coffee shops or retail stores. I think if Dems loved war, we'd be starting a lot more of them. I don't recall Clinton or Obama starting wars. I think the Bushes did that. Hell, didn't Biden get roasted here (and everywhere else) for haphazardly pulling out of Afghanistan? What a shitty warmonger. I think most capitalists enjoy making money, too.

Career opportunities... I guess that's one way of looking at warfare. Vocational school or the military... :thought
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 11th, 2023, 4:39 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I'm opposed to attacks on the USA regardless. I would think my 2nd Amendment rants would nip that line of thought in the bud. The only person I "celebrated" getting COVID was Dump because he said it wasn't real, and that was more trolling him for being an idiot and being infected by a "fake" disease than hoping he'd die. Lord knows I'm not a fan of Pence.

I don't think politicians are running many coffee shops or retail stores. I think if Dems loved war, we'd be starting a lot more of them. I don't recall Clinton or Obama starting wars. I think the Bushes did that. Hell, didn't Biden get roasted here (and everywhere else) for haphazardly pulling out of Afghanistan? What a shitty warmonger. I think most capitalists enjoy making money, too.

Career opportunities... I guess that's one way of looking at warfare. Vocational school or the military... :thought

Not saying you wouldn’t oppose attacks on America, just that you wouldn’t care if it was Trump supporters being shot. Two different things. If I was wrong, then I was wrong, but you have showed plenty of hatred for Trump supporters, which I no longer am one, so it’s nothing personal, just what it seemed like how you would be.

It’s hard to argue in good faith when you say democrats don’t support war. They support whatever their rich donors tell them to support, and guess what, that’s war. How many MiC people have been in the democrats cabinets. Republicans love it to, as they are bought and paid for by the same damn companies.

Yes Biden was roasted for the way that he withdrew, not that he withdrew. If you think Biden did a good job with that, then I don’t think anything can help you. He fucked up big time on that withdrawal.

I’m sure you know about nuances, so no reason to try and paint that picture as something it wasn’t.

And yes it is a career opportunity. We came from lower middle class/upper lower class. We didn’t have dads, we did have a step dad who did great for us, but wasn’t a great “mentor or teacher”. Mom was busy raising 2 kids alone, then married my stepdad when I was around 10 so my brother was 13. He joined the Air Force, got free medical insurance that trade school won’t give you, got paid, didn’t have to pay to be taught something.

He got to work on Nukes and then got to fly with all the upper government people from Bush to Trumps presidency. No vocational school could offer that. He’s now set up with a monthly check from the military from retirement, and is working for Northrop Grumman, making 100,000 a year from that job alone for looking at computers. He’s about to try and open his own food truck, and his wife is opening a daycare center. They’ve fostered kids, and adopted kids.

Without the military he wouldn’t be who he is, or where he is today, and neither would I because the military gave them the opportunity to help us out as well.

Just don’t join the marines or army, or guards.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 13th, 2023, 10:26 pm

Nobody said Biden's withdrawal of troops was handled very well.

Our lives are shaped by our decisions. Of course choosing a different career would beget different results. That doesn't mean that the choice was the best or the only reasonable one available. Lots of tech jobs pay quite a bit, especially in the private sector. Your family's aid is more of a government job having a few perks to make up for being underpaid.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 13th, 2023, 11:18 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Nobody said Biden's withdrawal of troops was handled very well.

Our lives are shaped by our decisions. Of course choosing a different career would beget different results. That doesn't mean that the choice was the best or the only reasonable one available. Lots of tech jobs pay quite a bit, especially in the private sector. Your family's aid is more of a government job having a few perks to make up for being underpaid.

No reason to bring up the withdrawal being. Based on here if you agree that it was fucking stupid with the way that it was done. :dunno

I know there are plenty of career options, but to get started in a lot of them, you need money. Something we didn’t have. He had the work ethic, but he didn’t have the smarts for a really good scholarship.

My brother made the best decision possible and it worked out well. He’s never been close to fighting in a war, and would’ve never had to.

Same as if I would have been able to stay in the USAF. My life would’ve been a whole lot better.

I talk to my 10 year old son about different options (of course right now he wants to be a professional gamer) but I’ve been realistic with him. I talk to him about the USAF which I don’t really want because he would be away from us, but it would be beneficial to him.

I talk to him about being a tradesman. Welder, mechanic, plumber, electrician. They can all make great money, and you don’t have to go to college for them.

Of course the job market will be different in another decade so who knows what the job market will hold when it’s his time to pick a career path.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 13th, 2024, 10:15 pm

I’m being asked to teach illegal immigrants how to do my job again. :usa :rock

Anyone see Governor DeSuckass anywhere ?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Previous

Return to General Discussion