SCOTUS vs Racism

Moderator: JdPat04

SCOTUS vs Racism

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 30th, 2023, 1:57 am

Racist college admissions overturned. Certain people are whining.

Reminder of which party is the racist party:
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: SCOTUS vs Racism

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 30th, 2023, 8:35 pm

1/10
Also you'll notice a majority on all sides against discrimination.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 3rd, 2023, 1:02 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1/10

Yes, 1.2/10 is bad, but not as bad as 4/10. I don't know if Democrats had that many openly racist members even in their Klan days.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Also you'll notice a majority on all sides against discrimination.

Yes, but the party that claims to love democracy, all the way up to its senile leader, is still trying to find some way to discriminate.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 3rd, 2023, 6:48 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1/10

Yes, 1.2/10 is bad, but not as bad as 4/10. I don't know if Democrats had that many openly racist members even in their Klan days.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Also you'll notice a majority on all sides against discrimination.

Yes, but the party that claims to love democracy, all the way up to its senile leader, is still trying to find some way to discriminate.

Clarification: 1/10 :troll
It's simply self-interest as Democrats tend to have more members benefiting from various sorts of Affirmative Action than Republicans. It's kind of like how Republicans want to keep the Electoral College or why gerrymandering is a thing.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 6th, 2023, 11:57 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Clarification: 1/10 :troll

I knew what you meant. ;) Noting that 40% of Democrats are openly racist isn't trolling though. If you asked Democrats their opinion of white people, the number would be even higher.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's simply self-interest as Democrats tend to have more members benefiting from various sorts of Affirmative Action than Republicans.

Hasn't racism always been about self-interest? Still, it's funny to watch Democrats defend their racism like it's the 60's again.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's kind of like how Republicans want to keep the Electoral College or why gerrymandering is a thing.

Deflection noted, but...
Democrats supported the EC for over 200 years. Even after the 2000 election. Then they figured out they could count infinity vote in CA and NY. Now they want to change. Shocking. They'd scrap half the Constitution if they had their way. We know.
Both parties gerrymander when and where it suits them, assuming they have the power to do so. However, the worst gerrymandering is bipartisan gerrymandering, as it serves to keep incumbents from both parties in power.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 16th, 2023, 4:01 am

I never said gerrymandering was a Republican-only thing.

I don't know how saying you're racist helps a person out at all. :dunno

200 years ago there weren't computers to tally the popular vote and the EC wasn't much of a problem as it usually matched with the popular vote.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 16th, 2023, 12:05 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I never said gerrymandering was a Republican-only thing.

I don't know how saying you're racist helps a person out at all. :dunno

200 years ago there weren't computers to tally the popular vote and the EC wasn't much of a problem as it usually matched with the popular vote.

The way it was wrote made it seem like a Republican thing only. Just easy to read into it that you were saying it.

As to the EC, I’m not sure which would be better, the EC or popular vote, and that’s just thinking about the American people, and not the politicians, because fuck every single one of them.

I wish we would act like France and start beheading some of those corrupt fucks.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 17th, 2023, 1:50 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I never said gerrymandering was a Republican-only thing.

:2thumbs

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I don't know how saying you're racist helps a person out at all. :dunno

Not sure what you're trying to say here. Who said saying you're racist helps anyone? :dunno

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:200 years ago there weren't computers to tally the popular vote and the EC wasn't much of a problem as it usually matched with the popular vote.

Ah, the good old days: when we used archaic methods to tally votes in days instead of months. But unless you're implying the EC is racist, I see no reason to continue with this tangent. We've discussed the EC in dozens of other threads.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 20th, 2023, 3:13 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I don't know how saying you're racist helps a person out at all. :dunno

Not sure what you're trying to say here. Who said saying you're racist helps anyone? :dunno

Muck FcDisney wrote:Hasn't racism always been about self-interest?

40% of Democrats are openly racist
(Emphasis added)

That kind of conflicts with preserving self-interest as being labeled racist is cancel-worthy. At least I think it does.

It still got a majority across the board in favor of the decision. I certainly agree with removing Affirmative Action laws and regulations like that.

Have you guys ever noticed that "diversity" means a black woman with lighter skin? I swear to god, every time there's a picture accompanying "diversity," there's always a light black woman in the foreground.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 20th, 2023, 8:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Muck FcDisney wrote:Hasn't racism always been about self-interest?

40% of Democrats are openly racist
(Emphasis added)

That kind of conflicts with preserving self-interest as being labeled racist is cancel-worthy. At least I think it does.

It still got a majority across the board in favor of the decision. I certainly agree with removing Affirmative Action laws and regulations like that.

Have you guys ever noticed that "diversity" means a black woman with lighter skin? I swear to god, every time there's a picture accompanying "diversity," there's always a light black woman in the foreground.

Ah, I see. So, these idiots don't say they're racist. They don't even believe they are racist. In fact, they think their racism is "anti-racist". They just openly support obviously racist things. Eg.

"Black people score lower on aptitude tests, so aptitude tests are racist and must be eliminated."
Actual meaning: black people are stupid

"Voter ID is racist because black people are incapable of obtaining ID."
Actual meaning: black people are stupid.

"Getting rid of affirmative action is racist because then less black people will go to college."
Actual meaning: black people are stupid.

When I think of the current interpretation of "diversity", I think of a group consisting of:
65% black (most being "birthing persons")
35% of non-black "birthing persons" (even distribution of White/"Latinx", token Asian)

"Diversity" is just a dog whistle for anti-white, anti-straight, anti-men.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion