Bud light?

Moderator: JdPat04

Bud light?

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 6th, 2023, 10:44 pm

How many bud lights would you have to drink to find that thing attractive?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Bud light?

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 7th, 2023, 4:43 pm

I just have to laugh at all the "I'm boycotting Bud Light" losers. Why were you drinking Bud Light in the first place? Only high school girls and tennis moms (and apparently trannies) drink that shit. :biglol
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 11th, 2023, 11:15 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:I just have to laugh at all the "I'm boycotting Bud Light" losers. Why were you drinking Bud Light in the first place? Only high school girls and tennis moms (and apparently trannies) drink that shit. :biglol

The transgender apocalypse is upon us. This could be worse than the zombie apocalypse. Be afraid. Thanks Obama :moon
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 13th, 2023, 2:29 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:I just have to laugh at all the "I'm boycotting Bud Light" losers. Why were you drinking Bud Light in the first place? Only high school girls and tennis moms (and apparently trannies) drink that shit. :biglol

The transgender apocalypse is upon us. This could be worse than the zombie apocalypse. Be afraid. Thanks Obama :moon

We should just ship them off to Russia, China, and Iran. It will all work to our benefit one way or another. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 13th, 2023, 2:30 pm

Genius! :dog

Spoiler:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 24th, 2023, 8:04 pm

Foxnews just said hold my beer and watch this. :ROFL2
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 25th, 2023, 7:07 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Foxnews just said hold my beer and watch this. :ROFL2

Questioning the war machine (supported by 80% of Republicans and 100% of Democrats in Washington) is not acceptable.

We will give all your money to corrupt Ukrainian Nazifags and you will like it. If you don't, you're a terrorist and you're lucky we don't drone your ass. Murica!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 28th, 2023, 2:49 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Questioning the war machine (supported by 80% of Republicans and 100% of Democrats in Washington) is not acceptable.

We will give all your money to corrupt Ukrainian Nazifags and you will like it. If you don't, you're a terrorist and you're lucky we don't drone your ass. Murica!

Kind of like wasting millions if not billions on a fence... except it actually matters.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 28th, 2023, 3:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Kind of like wasting millions if not billions on a fence... except it actually matters.

Uh, the wall actually matters (if you're opposed to drug-trafficking, human-trafficking, reducing crime, and illegal immigrants suppressing wages... which Democrats clearly are not). Ukraine only matters if you care about the military industrial complex getting even more money or favor money laundering. Our high-risk proxy war offers no reward to the American people.
The wall (useless fences are what were constructed under the Obama admin, and were nearly universally supported by Democrats... weird, huh?) could have built 10 times over with the money we've given to Raytheon, corrupt Ukrainian nazifags, et al.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 28th, 2023, 8:57 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

The only way the wall doesn’t matter is if you want open borders with zero regards to legal immigration.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 1st, 2023, 2:00 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

The only way the wall doesn’t matter is if you want open borders with zero regards to legal immigration.

The "You wouldn't steal a car" piracy PSA did nothing to stop piracy. The fence is nothing more than a speed bump on the road of a person desperate enough to cross borders illegally that cost the American taxpayers billions of dollars. You hove to be dumb as fuck to think that the fence is worth what it cost.

Just a reminder that Mexico didn't pay for the fence like Dump promised. "Promises made, promises kept."

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=w4U3jw0jx88
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 1st, 2023, 11:33 am

Don’t care who paid for it, or that you can’t cal him his real name.

The border wall has never had full support like it should so no shit there’s going to be issues with it.

The wall alone will not completely work, nor do I think it would ever be 100%. However the wall is a minor deterrent. Add in the man power and technology to secure the border, and do it right and it’ll work like it’s supposed to. It won’t be 100% but it’ll definitely help. Just like how you believe banning guns would help cut down the mass shootings.

There’s still going to be mass shootings, just not nearly as many as there are now

Our politicians don’t want it to work though so it’s never going to.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 1st, 2023, 1:28 pm

"Walls don't work"
Spoiler:

"Speed bump"
Spoiler:

"You hove to be dumb as fuck to think that the fence is worth what it cost."
Spoiler:
Obama/Biden admin built 128 miles of border barrier along the US-Mexico border... and another 275 miles between Jordan and Syria (because America last). And Biden continues to build Trump's wall, despite promising "not another foot". Promised made, promises kept. :lolthumb I would certainly agree that a wall with gaping holes is pretty useless. That's why the DNC loves it so much. You get to spend a bunch of money without actually accomplishing anything. It's like building a dam out of chicken wire.

FESPN needs your support while he grapples with the fact that he just called his two favorite presidents "dumb as fuck". :hug

Obama called the wall "basically complete" after building this:
Spoiler:
[ img ]
:ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 1st, 2023, 7:08 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:"Walls don't work"
Spoiler:

"Speed bump"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Obama/Biden admin built 128 miles of border barrier along the US-Mexico border... and another 275 miles between Jordan and Syria (because America last). And Biden continues to build Trump's wall, despite promising "not another foot". Promised made, promises kept. :lolthumb I would certainly agree that a wall with gaping holes is pretty useless. That's why the DNC loves it so much. You get to spend a bunch of money without actually accomplishing anything. It's like building a dam out of chicken wire.

FESPN needs your support while he grapples with the fact that he just called his two favorite presidents "dumb as fuck". :hug

Spoiler:
[ img ]

You know liberals don’t understand common sense right? Just look at the idiot he posted a video of.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 1st, 2023, 7:23 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Spoiler:

"Speed bump"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[ img ]

You know liberals don’t understand common sense right? Just look at the idiot he posted a video of.

I'm not trying to change his mind. I'm just providing more reasons to laugh at him.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 2nd, 2023, 12:49 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Spoiler:

"Speed bump"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[ img ]

I'm not trying to change his mind. I'm just providing more reasons to laugh at him.

Sadly you debate with one liberal you debate against all of them. They all have the same lame arguments. That’s why I call them brainwashed idiots. And I’m hearing they don’t even want to debate each other in the DNC primaries. Even though it probably would be entertaining hearing these idiots debate about their accomplishments :jerkit
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » May 2nd, 2023, 2:07 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Spoiler:

"Speed bump"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[ img ]

Sadly you debate with one liberal you debate against all of them. They all have the same lame arguments. That’s why I call them brainwashed idiots. And I’m hearing they don’t even want to debate each other in the DNC primaries. Even though it probably would be entertaining hearing these idiots debate about their accomplishments :jerkit

Debating is probably bad because it’s some form of white supremacy. The only good debate to them is one that can’t be had because the opposition is being silenced
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 3rd, 2023, 12:37 pm

If the border is so secured why are we sending 1500 troops down there? :thought
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 3rd, 2023, 4:19 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:If the border is so secured why are we sending 1500 troops down there? :thought

Because a Democrat is president. If a Republican did this, it would be called a fascist, nazi, xenophobic, authoritarian, inhumane declaration of war. Stories about "kids in cages" / separated from their parents would run daily. AOC would be crying in front of a parking lot somewhere. Bitch-ass Republicans would be saying "if we give amnesty and welfare to 10,000,000 or so illegals, will you forgive us?" There would be impeachment hearings and investigations.
The stupidity is just too predictable. :jerkit
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 16th, 2023, 12:43 pm

:ROFL

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next