Meanwhile over America

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Meanwhile over America

Postby JdPat04 » February 6th, 2023, 5:04 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Shooting it down was smart. Waiting for it to cross the entire country was treasonous.

Blasting it to pieces was also treasonous. 7 mile debris field. LOL. We’ll likely never know what the Chineses got on us so Biden won’t ever have to answer for that. Should have shot the balloon down, not the tech so it came down in one large piece and not spread out over 7 miles.

Don’t act like you made some tough decision. A monkey could have made the decision to shoot it down once it reached the ocean.

This President is literally the worst President ever.

And BBB, nuclear war encouragement only makes you sound incompetent to debate. You were correct up to that point. LOL

I didn’t say start a nuclear war. I said nuke their asses. But war is something we don’t want with open borders and open airspace. Not to mention this idiot president keeps sending everything to Ukraine. Besides nuking china would help bring manufacturing jobs back. :lolthumb

Again this wouldn’t have happened under Trump. Only a brainwashed idiot liberal would argue that.

Not sure you know how nuclear aggression works. One side fires, the other side fires back.

How’d that work for Japan back in the day?

Hope you feel safe under Biden. Open boarders and open skies is a recipe for disaster.

:wtf

Japan couldn’t nuke us back if they didn’t have nukes… and they didn’t.

China does, and definitely can, and definitely would.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 6th, 2023, 5:07 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Shooting it down was smart. Waiting for it to cross the entire country was treasonous.

Blasting it to pieces was also treasonous. 7 mile debris field. LOL. We’ll likely never know what the Chineses got on us so Biden won’t ever have to answer for that. Should have shot the balloon down, not the tech so it came down in one large piece and not spread out over 7 miles.

Don’t act like you made some tough decision. A monkey could have made the decision to shoot it down once it reached the ocean.

And BBB, nuclear war encouragement only makes you sound incompetent to debate. You were correct up to that point. LOL

I didn’t say start a nuclear war. I said nuke their asses. But war is something we don’t want with open borders and open airspace. Not to mention this idiot president keeps sending everything to Ukraine. Besides nuking china would help bring manufacturing jobs back. :lolthumb

Again this wouldn’t have happened under Trump. Only a brainwashed idiot liberal would argue that.

Not sure you know how nuclear aggression works. One side fires, the other side fires back.

Hope you feel safe under Biden. Open boarders and open skies is a recipe for disaster.

:wtf

Japan couldn’t nuke us back if they didn’t have nukes… and they didn’t.

China does, and definitely can, and definitely would.

China can’t launch nukes if you take them out first. But you have a president who’s working for China. We’re fucked.

Keep your guns ready and loaded.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 6th, 2023, 5:51 pm

Have fun taking out all of their jukes without them being able to return fire. Then you would also piss off russia and they’d probably fire nukes too.

So then you just have a ruined world full of nuclear fallout.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 6th, 2023, 7:05 pm

JD is right. Nuking people in war is generally a bad idea when tons of countries have them.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 6th, 2023, 8:17 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:JD is right. Nuking people in war is generally a bad idea when tons of countries have them.

Maybe you dumb liberals should have thought of that before you voted for Biden. All this shit with open borders and airspace and inflation is on you. :clap
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » February 6th, 2023, 11:06 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

LOL

You think Japan had nukes back then. :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 6th, 2023, 11:18 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

LOL

Probably not. But they had planes that bombed the shit out of Pearl Harbor. But hey, no biggie that China just flew a ballon over our country uninterrupted.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 6th, 2023, 11:52 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:LOL

Probably not. But they had planes that bombed the shit out of Pearl Harbor. But hey, no biggie that China just flew a ballon over our country uninterrupted.

This is why nobody takes you seriously. You think the bombing of Pearl Harbor and nukes are basically the same thing. The USA definitely wasn't bombing Japan before the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear detonations. Japan's surrender wasn't out of fear of the possibility of rapid, total annihilation without a single US casualty. :insertsarcasm This is why education is important.

"Balloon" has two O's, BTW.

This spy balloon thing has been happening for years, including under Dump. This one is just one of the longest (and most visible) flights for one. Biden wanted to shoot it out of the sky, but the Pentagon advised against it until it was clear. It's weird for Dumptards to believe that POTUS might want to listen to experts, but it's what a good leader does.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 7th, 2023, 12:11 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

This is why nobody takes you seriously. You think the bombing of Pearl Harbor and nukes are basically the same thing. The USA definitely wasn't bombing Japan before the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear detonations. Japan's surrender wasn't out of fear of the possibility of rapid, total annihilation without a single US casualty. :insertsarcasm This is why education is important.

This spy balloon thing has been happening for years, including under Dump. This one is just one of the longest (and most visible) flights for one. Biden wanted to shoot it out of the sky, but the Pentagon advised against it until it was clear. It's weird for Dumptards to believe that POTUS might want to listen to experts, but it's what a good leader does.

Sorry if I wanted your opinion I’d turn on CNN and let them tell me what to think. And if the spy balloon happened under Trump your liberal media would have been all over covering that.

And this is why nobody takes you serious. Dumb fuck.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » February 7th, 2023, 12:34 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

You had me up until “what a good leader does”. This country is worse with him in office. Before you reply, this is not a pro Trump post. Biden is flat out terrible. I hope he runs again. Will just make the path easier for literally any opponent.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 7th, 2023, 1:16 am

Just hopefully the next balloon doesn’t have a nuke on it since the whole world sees how easy it is to access our borders and airspace. :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 7th, 2023, 1:55 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Sorry if I wanted your opinion I’d turn on CNN and let them tell me what to think. And if the spy balloon happened under Trump your liberal media would have been all over covering that.

And this is why nobody takes you serious. Dumb fuck.

I hardly ever watch CNN. You'd know that if you were paying attention. You trust sources with less veracity than Infowars/Alex Jones, so if you watched CNN as incessantly as you think I do, you'd be better informed.

Business Insider wrote:In a press briefing on Saturday, the officials said that other suspected Chinese surveillance balloons had crossed into the US at least three times during the Trump administration, and once earlier in the Biden administration.

Details of the incidents were not provided, though The Washington Post, citing US officials, reported that the earlier sightings had been near Texas, Florida, Hawaii, and Guam.

Two of these sightings, in Hawaii and Guam, have been reported previously, The Post said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-s ... ew-reports

Washington Post wrote:Two such incidents were reported near Florida, while there was at least one each in the other three locations, Waltz said.

The defense officials said that several of those events occurred during the Trump administration, Waltz said. Officials had also said that during a news briefing with reporters on Saturday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lloon-gop/

Fox News wrote:But on Sunday, a senior administration official told Fox News Digital that "U.S. intelligence, not the Biden administration" assesses that "PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental U.S. briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time."

The official told Fox News that "this information was discovered after the [Trump] administration left."

"They went undetected," the official told Fox News Digital.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chines ... n-official

Dump was probably too busy ordering McDonald's, golfing, or betraying the country to worry about it. :clap :clap :clap
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » February 7th, 2023, 3:35 am

I’m not saying there wasn’t. I just never heard about it until now. Looks desperate. There would have been video. Those balloons are not small.

All those links show are a bunch of commentary, he said, she said, no proof. Biden’s rubber, Trump’s glue.

What else are they going to say?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 7th, 2023, 11:49 am

FSUKW wrote:I’m not saying there wasn’t. I just never heard about it until now. Looks desperate. There would have been video. Those balloons are not small.

All those links show are a bunch of commentary, he said, she said, no proof. Biden’s rubber, Trump’s glue.

Whatever they say you know the brainwashed idiots will eat it up and believe it. And everything is Trumps fault. :jerkit
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 8th, 2023, 10:04 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:I'm not saying there wasn't. I just never heard about it until now. Looks desperate. There would have been video. Those balloons are not small.

All those links show are a bunch of commentary, he said, she said, no proof. Biden's rubber, Trump's glue.

Whatever they say you know the brainwashed idiots will eat it up and believe it. And everything is Trumps Biden's fault. :jerkit

Republicans wrote:Only retards like trump to begin with

Republicans except the Bushes and Romney after January 6 wrote:Treason isn't so bad.

. :clap :clap :clap
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 9th, 2023, 1:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Republicans except the Bushes and Romney after January 6 wrote:Treason isn't so bad.

Citation needed.

Also, considering Democrats have yet to charge a single person with treason, is it safe to assume they are complicit? :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 9th, 2023, 2:22 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Citation needed.

Also, considering Democrats have yet to charge a single person with treason, is it safe to assume they are complicit? :thought

Supporting Ukraine over America and partnering with social media to violate people’s first amendment rights should be treason. Just like at SOTU speech with all those politicians wearing Ukraine and abortion pins says all I need to know about these scumbags. Hang them all.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 9th, 2023, 3:19 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Citation needed.

Supporting Ukraine over America and partnering with social media to violate people’s first amendment rights should be treason. Just like at SOTU speech with all those politicians wearing Ukraine and abortion pins says all I need to know about these scumbags. Hang them all.

Yes. Death to the Turtle! Someone call Ricky Aguayo! :twisted:

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 10th, 2023, 4:37 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Citation needed.

[qoute]
Yet Republicans disagree. In a Quinnipiac poll released Monday, 89 percent of GOP respondents opposed conviction. Three-quarters said they want to see Trump play a major role in the party going forward.
[/quote]
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... on/618034/

Republicans wrote:That whole "insurrection" was a mostly-peaceful protest. It wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government. What, were crazy people trying to break through doors? Oh, they were? I mean didn't we let them in and tell them what to do and where to go? I could've sworn we did... No, don't print that!

Guys, trying to overthrow democracy isn't a crime! It's certainly not treason! We want this not-traitor in the GOP for a long time! He's inspirational in how he doesn't golf and eat McDonald's all day when he isn't bullying reporters. He's a great Republican!

Seriously, fucking Romney and the Bush family were in a significant minority of Republicans to condemn the attack and call it out for the treasonous horse shit it was.

What you do and what you're charged with and what can be proven are different things. Most of the cowards pleaded out, IIRC. That's when the charges change.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 10th, 2023, 4:39 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Citation needed.

Supporting Ukraine over America

You know how I know you're influenced by Russia?

Fucking USSRs.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion