Meanwhile over America

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Meanwhile over America

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 28th, 2023, 2:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Did you hear don lemon talking about how women aren’t in their prime after 30 and then tried to include 40s to be less offensive and then he doubled down when they called him out? :ROFL2

For Don, women aren't in their prime unless they're wearing a strap-on. He's the poster child for the Democratic party. :bananasex

I had to look up Don Lemon to figure out about whom you were talking. You guys must watch more CNN than I do. :dog

Liar

It's true. I don't watch CNN much at all, much less memorize the names of the talking heads. I sure as hell don't watch "regular" TV (cable/satellite/antenna) outside of sports, but it astounds you that I don't know the name of some CNN anchor or reporter. The only anchor I thought was worthy of remembering his name was Dan Rather. That guy was fucking awesome.

You must be thinking of Walter Cronkite. The guy who replaced him was a clown who was fired by CBS for being a fraud... back when journalism still had some standards.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 4th, 2023, 3:06 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Did you hear don lemon talking about how women aren't in their prime after 30 and then tried to include 40s to be less offensive and then he doubled down when they called him out? :ROFL2

For Don, women aren't in their prime unless they're wearing a strap-on. He's the poster child for the Democratic party. :bananasex

I had to look up Don Lemon to figure out about whom you were talking. You guys must watch more CNN than I do. :dog

Liar

It's true. I don't watch CNN much at all, much less memorize the names of the talking heads. I sure as hell don't watch "regular" TV (cable/satellite/antenna) outside of sports, but it astounds you that I don't know the name of some CNN anchor or reporter. The only anchor I thought was worthy of remembering his name was Dan Rather. That guy was fucking awesome.

You must be thinking of Walter Cronkite. The guy who replaced him was a clown who was fired by CBS for being a fraud... back when journalism still had some standards.

No, Dan Rather was the man. He was anything but a fraud.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 6th, 2023, 4:58 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You know how I know you're influenced by Russia?

I know it's complicated, but one can oppose the following without being influenced by Russia:
continued slaughter of Ukrainians (including thousands of women and children)
escalation with a nuclear power capable of wiping out our entire country
funneling money to Raytheon, General Dynamics, Lockheed, Blackrock, Haliburton, etc
>$100B in taxpayer money (with no oversight) to the most corrupt country in Europe (and how much will the US pay of the estimated $1,000,000,000,000 and growing to rebuild Ukraine?)

How many Ukrainians have to die and how much money has to go to the military industrial complex before you're satisfied? And what do you think will be any different (aside from all the people needlessly killed and dollars needlessly wasted) than if we had negotiated 11 months ago? I'd love to hear your answers on this, but I know you'll dodge these questions.

Watching Democrats act exactly like the neocon retards of 20 years ago is certainly bizarre though. :crazy

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fucking USSRs.

One of your favorite - and most delusional - claims. Again, Antifa and other Democrats are communists. Republicans are not communists.

But I agree. Fucking communists. :facepalm

1. Negotiation without the return of all Ukrainian territory including Crimea is pointless. Putin will never accept defeat like that. All peace with Putin means is a temporary ceasefire so the Russians can regroup. That's what you don't get. You sure are a fucking pussy when it comes to fighting terrorists... or maybe you just are one.
2. USSRs aren't the same as communists. United States Soviet Republicans are fucking anti-American traitors who believe and support Putin's propaganda. There's quite a bit of overlap with Dumptards considering they're bosom buddies and have many of the same ideas.

Pro-war propaganda never changes. Propagandists in Washington, in the media, and in comment sections just repeat the shit below over and over. :crazy

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 6th, 2023, 10:59 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You know how I know you're influenced by Russia?

I know it's complicated, but one can oppose the following without being influenced by Russia:
continued slaughter of Ukrainians (including thousands of women and children)
escalation with a nuclear power capable of wiping out our entire country
funneling money to Raytheon, General Dynamics, Lockheed, Blackrock, Haliburton, etc
>$100B in taxpayer money (with no oversight) to the most corrupt country in Europe (and how much will the US pay of the estimated $1,000,000,000,000 and growing to rebuild Ukraine?)

How many Ukrainians have to die and how much money has to go to the military industrial complex before you're satisfied? And what do you think will be any different (aside from all the people needlessly killed and dollars needlessly wasted) than if we had negotiated 11 months ago? I'd love to hear your answers on this, but I know you'll dodge these questions.

Watching Democrats act exactly like the neocon retards of 20 years ago is certainly bizarre though. :crazy

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fucking USSRs.

One of your favorite - and most delusional - claims. Again, Antifa and other Democrats are communists. Republicans are not communists.

But I agree. Fucking communists. :facepalm

1. Negotiation without the return of all Ukrainian territory including Crimea is pointless. Putin will never accept defeat like that. All peace with Putin means is a temporary ceasefire so the Russians can regroup. That's what you don't get. You sure are a fucking pussy when it comes to fighting terrorists... or maybe you just are one.
2. USSRs aren't the same as communists. United States Soviet Republicans are fucking anti-American traitors who believe and support Putin's propaganda. There's quite a bit of overlap with Dumptards considering they're bosom buddies and have many of the same ideas.

Pro-war propaganda never changes. Propagandists in Washington, in the media, and in comment sections just repeat the shit below over and over. :crazy

[ img ]

Are you saying the "propaganda" supporting Ukraine is lies? So you're of the opinion that Ukraine attacked first? What exactly do you think Ukraine and the USA wants with a war with Russia? Do you think the American Revolution was an unjust cause? The Civil War? WW1? WW2? Do you think Germany (and the USSR) didn't start WW2 in Europe?

You can nutshell anything like that.

Lay off the drugs, Muck.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 7th, 2023, 4:45 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Are you saying the "propaganda" supporting Ukraine is lies?

Some is, some isn't, most is impossible to know (fog of war). When was the last time we were involved in a war where there were no propagandist lies? Certainly not since the CIA was created.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:So you're of the opinion that Ukraine attacked first?

LOL, no. That would be retarded.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:What exactly do you think Ukraine and the USA wants with a war with Russia?

Profiteering on the backs of dead peasants. Poor Ukrainians die, rich Ukrainians and rich Americans profit. And keeping the corrupt pro-US puppet state (which replaced the corrupt pro-Russian puppet state*) in power. And the corrupt puppets in Ukraine want to keep their power, of course. Russia took about 16,000K square miles of territory in 2014, and Ukraine had virtually no support from the US. Russia took slightly more land in 2022-23, despite the US spending 150% of Russia's entire military budget. Retard neocons: "Money well spent!" :lolthumb

*Before you say anything retarded, no, I didn't support the corrupt pro-Russian government. But replacing one corrupt puppet state with another did not benefit the Ukrainian people. The only thing that changed is which corrupt fuckers benefited and which innocent people suffered.

Not that any of the below have anything to do with Ukraine, but whatever... :jerkit
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Do you think the American Revolution was an unjust cause?

"A bunch of rich, white fucking males didn't want to pay their taxes!" :mad
:dog Of course I support that one. What do you think I am, a Democrat?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The Civil War?

Could have been resolved in a number of ways without war. The war being about slavery was the propaganda. The federal government didn't want to lose control of half of its land. It wanted to consolidate power. The Union cared as much about slaves as Democrats care about illegal immigrants.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:WW1?

US didn't need to get involved. Why did it? Propaganda.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:WW2?

US didn't need to get involved. Why did it? Propaganda.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Do you think Germany (and the USSR) didn't start WW2 in Europe?

I think they did. Side note: everyone should read Bloodlands.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You can nutshell anything like that.

Lay off the drugs, Muck.

Never. But there aren't enough drugs in the world to make the US use of blatant propaganda (again) not obvious.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 7th, 2023, 11:49 am

After what I saw last night looks like the whole January 6th event was a set up. More government and media lies. These people need to be hung for conspiracies and lies. :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 7th, 2023, 10:22 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:After what I saw last night looks like the whole January 6th event was a set up. More government and media lies. These people need to be hung for conspiracies and lies. :usa

https://www.aol.com/news/u-senator-schu ... 29374.html
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 7th, 2023, 10:40 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:After what I saw last night looks like the whole January 6th event was a set up. More government and media lies. These people need to be hung for conspiracies and lies. :usa

https://www.aol.com/news/u-senator-schu ... 29374.html

And there’s this crybaby
https://resistthemainstream.com/former- ... source=gab
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 8th, 2023, 8:35 pm

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 9th, 2023, 4:48 pm

For 24 months, Republicans called for the release of all the video. Democrats/media were like "the totally non-partisan J6 committee is showing us all the totally unedited, (Hollywood produced) unbiased video we need. Stop being fascists!"

The moment the establishment loses control of the narrative, "Oh my God! We're living in Nazi Germany or something! These videos are so biased! We demand all video be released, so we can see the other side of the story (that the establishment just spent two years digging through, cherry-picking, and presenting in the most hysterical manner possible)."

And they have no idea how retarded they look to reasonable people. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 9th, 2023, 6:45 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

For 24 months, Republicans called for the release of all the video. Democrats/media were like "the totally non-partisan J6 committee is showing us all the totally unedited, (Hollywood produced) unbiased video we need. Stop being fascists!"

The moment the establishment loses control of the narrative, "Oh my God! We're living in Nazi Germany or something! These videos are so biased! We demand all video be released, so we can see the other side of the story (that the establishment just spent two years digging through, cherry-picking, and presenting in the most hysterical manner possible)."

And they have no idea how retarded they look to reasonable people. :dog

I guess it’s good for them there aren’t many reasonable people left
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 16th, 2023, 10:51 am

And gas prices are back up to $3.50 after the government and media said inflation is down. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » March 16th, 2023, 11:43 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:And gas prices are back up to $3.50 after the government and media said inflation is down. :facepalm

It’s poooootin! Come on man! It’s pooootin! :mad
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 16th, 2023, 4:24 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:And gas prices are back up to $3.50 after the government and media said inflation is down. :facepalm

It’s always Putin or Trump. :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 16th, 2023, 10:40 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

It’s always Putin or Trump. :dunno

No, it's climate change and hateful anti-LGBTQIAP++ rhetoric! :eb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 18th, 2023, 1:09 pm

So they’re going to arrest Trump on Tuesday?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... r-protests
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 21st, 2023, 8:13 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:So they’re going to arrest Trump on Tuesday?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... r-protests

:jawdrop

[ img ]

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion