WTF?

Moderator: JdPat04

WTF?

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2023, 8:43 pm

Yahoo! article: Ahead of Black History Month, Biden says America has never lived up to its promise of equality
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ahead-black- ... 45140.html

My comment:
In 1965, 24% of black babies were born to single mothers. Then the government stepped in to "help" blacks and the poor in the name of "equality". By 2013, that number had tripled to 72%. (For white babies, it was 3% in 1965 and 28% in 2016).

Single parent households tend to be much poorer. Poorer families tend to live in less desirable school districts with higher crime rates. Children need a father figure. These kids grow up poor, eat lousy food, go to lousy schools in crime infested neighborhoods.

The people who created these problems are pointing fingers in every direction imaginable, but it can all be traced back to the actions of the nanny state. The best thing they can do is undo their previous "fixes". The worst thing they can do is come up with more government solutions to "fix" the problems (that they created). Guess which one they'll choose...

Yahoo:
Your comment violates the community guidelines and has been rejected

:ays
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: WTF?

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 1st, 2023, 1:53 am

Has Biden done anything positive for the black communities in his 50 years in office?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 1st, 2023, 3:10 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Yahoo! article: Ahead of Black History Month, Biden says America has never lived up to its promise of equality

My comment:
In 1965, 24% of black babies were born to single mothers. Then the government stepped in to "help" blacks and the poor in the name of "equality". By 2013, that number had tripled to 72%. (For white babies, it was 3% in 1965 and 28% in 2016).

Single parent households tend to be much poorer. Poorer families tend to live in less desirable school districts with higher crime rates. Children need a father figure. These kids grow up poor, eat lousy food, go to lousy schools in crime infested neighborhoods.

The people who created these problems are pointing fingers in every direction imaginable, but it can all be traced back to the actions of the nanny state. The best thing they can do is undo their previous "fixes". The worst thing they can do is come up with more government solutions to "fix" the problems (that they created). Guess which one they'll choose...

Yahoo:

Well, inconvenient truths are rarely popular. I'm guessing you're using census data. I mean it's Yahoo. I wouldn't expect open-mindedness and real discussion.

Youtube censorship is worse.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 1st, 2023, 1:53 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Yahoo! article: Ahead of Black History Month, Biden says America has never lived up to its promise of equality

My comment:

Yahoo:

Well, inconvenient truths are rarely popular. I'm guessing you're using census data. I mean it's Yahoo. I wouldn't expect open-mindedness and real discussion.

Youtube censorship is worse.

No matter who wrote this article it isn’t wrong. We’re in the process of creating a generation of player hating faggots. :justsayin
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » February 1st, 2023, 3:52 pm

I literally stopped reading after this.

“Black Americans’ struggles for freedom, equal treatment, and the right to vote; for equal opportunities in education, housing, and the workplace; for economic opportunity, equal justice, and political representation; and so much more have reformed our democracy far beyond its founding.”

Ok I lied. I stopped reading after this.

“Black Americans continue to face discrimination in almost every institution: in schools, Black students are more likely to have less resources and opportunities, including advanced coursework and dual-credit programs, according to the Government Accountability Office. Black students are also more likely to face disciplinary action than their white counterparts”

I almost stopped after reading the title.

“Ahead of Black History Month, Biden says America has never lived up to its promise of equality”

I don’t find myself around oppressed black people. The ones I know are successful. The head of Wells Fargo Business Banking in Florida, literally over about 5,000 employees, was/is a black man. My wife’s elementary school has had several black assistant principals. The superintendent of Orange County schools is African American. The police chief is black.

They can’t vote? Since when?

They they don’t have political representation? Really???

They have less resources and opportunities? Huh???

Isn’t there a scholarship program just for African Americans? They bus African Americans to any school they want in Central Florida.

My god, they keep it on the table when it should not be. Hell, 5 black cops just beat a black man to death.

The retort against this idiot President’s comments here could fill a library worth of books.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2023, 4:52 pm

Another WTF

https://rumble.com/v27k7va-top-cdc-offi ... who-r.html

CDC makes a comment about getting rid of all whites in America because of vaccine refusal
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 2nd, 2023, 10:52 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Another WTF

https://rumble.com/v27k7va-top-cdc-offi ... who-r.html

CDC makes a comment about getting rid of all whites in America because of vaccine refusal

Note to white people. Keep your guns locked and loaded. And if you haven’t stocked up on ammo over the last 6 years you’re a fucking idiot. :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion