Manfuc

Moderator: JdPat04

Manfuc

Postby JdPat04 » January 26th, 2023, 5:15 pm

You still watching wrestling?

I still follow it some but haven’t watched it in 2+ years. I wouldn’t watched AEW but never had a way to watch it, and I finally got tired of the camera work in WWE and stopped it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Manfuc

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 27th, 2023, 1:09 am

Hey Danbuc. How about those Buccs winning a Super Bowl :rockin
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby danbuc » January 27th, 2023, 8:30 am

Yea actually not lately..I try to catch up on youtube and will watch some of the big PPV's..will try to get on the Royal rumble this weekend..ever since getting married I don't keep up as much as I used too!
danbuc

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby danbuc » January 27th, 2023, 8:30 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:Hey Danbuc. How about those Buccs winning a Super Bowl :rockin

Ha seems like 5 years ago!
danbuc

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » January 27th, 2023, 12:59 pm

danbuc wrote:Yea actually not lately..I try to catch up on youtube and will watch some of the big PPV's..will try to get on the Royal rumble this weekend..ever since getting married I don't keep up as much as I used too!

Congrats on the marriage!

I basically just watch what happens from Reddit. They share the clips and storylines and I’ll browse it there.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 28th, 2023, 12:12 am

danbuc wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Hey Danbuc. How about those Buccs winning a Super Bowl :rockin

It’s been a fun run we had with Brady.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 1st, 2023, 3:13 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
danbuc wrote:

It's been a fun run we had with Brady.

A fun 2020. IDK about 2021 or 2022. The Rams vs. Bengals Super Bowl gave a lot more credibility to the "NFL is rigged" crowd, too.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby danbuc » February 1st, 2023, 3:47 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
danbuc wrote:

A fun 2020. IDK about 2021 or 2022. The Rams vs. Bengals Super Bowl gave a lot more credibility to the "NFL is rigged" crowd, too.

ugh 2021 that comeback against the Rams was legendary until that fucking all out blitz on the final drive leaving Cupp one on one just idiotic..of course called by Bowles.sorry but he fucking sucks..anyways I def think we beat the niners in the NFC championship at home and Ill say we squeak by Cincy to go back to back just because the the Brady factor in the SB.. 2022 was a shit show just awful football week after week with vanilla play calling not sure who is the blame out of Leftwitch Bowles or Brady on that I think al little of everything..they should have never sniffed the playoffs but that division was worse than AIDS.
danbuc

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » February 1st, 2023, 1:36 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
danbuc wrote:

I watch the Super Bowl, but that’s about it. NFL is trash.

Teams with losing records shouldn’t make the playoffs, period!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2023, 4:59 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
danbuc wrote:

I watch the Super Bowl, but that’s about it. NFL is trash.

Teams with losing records shouldn’t make the playoffs, period!

Don’t think I’ve watched a game in a decade or so. Maybe have watched an hour total of it over the decade. That’s from being at peoples houses or in restaurants and it’s on their tv.

I have zero rooting interest in it so it’s useless to me. I mean I want the Eagles to win this year for the Bama players, and REALLY for Jalen, b it I don’t think I care enough to watch.

Thinking about it now though… I’ll be honest and say if I’m not doing anything, I might actually watch this one for Jalen, Smitty, and Dickerson.

Man do I miss Dickerson. No homo
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 2nd, 2023, 10:55 pm

Wow. The NFL is so fucking gay. I have to choose between the Eagles, arguably the trashiest fanbase in football, or the Chiefs who stole FSU's warchant. :facepalm2

The Chiefs fans were total assclowns before, during, and after the 2020-21 Super Bowl, and I hate the Eagles fans just on principle. I guess the Chiefs are barely the lesser of two evils. :suicide

Gotta love how even the commercials are fucking lame, too.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » February 2nd, 2023, 11:35 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Wow. The NFL is so fucking gay. I have to choose between the Eagles, arguably the trashiest fanbase in football, or the Chiefs who stole FSU's warchant. :facepalm2

The Chiefs fans were total assclowns before, during, and after the 2020-21 Super Bowl, and I hate the Eagles fans just on principle. I guess the Chiefs are barely the lesser of two evils. :suicide

I wouldn’t say they stole it. Safe to say you hate the Braves too.

The origin of Kansas City's use of the tomahawk chop can be traced to Northwest Missouri State's marching band. Seriously.

In 1990, the band played at one of Kansas City's games. Al Sergel, a Florida State graduate, led the musical group as the band performed FSU's war chant during the game.

It got the attention of players and then-Chiefs head coach Marty Schottenheimer. Soon, it became a fixture at Chiefs games, too. The chop developed around the same time — it was already making the rounds at Braves games. And it was an activity linked with KC's resurgence in the decade

Everyone knows where it started.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 4th, 2023, 6:38 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Wow. The NFL is so fucking gay. I have to choose between the Eagles, arguably the trashiest fanbase in football, or the Chiefs who stole FSU's warchant. :facepalm2

I wouldn't say they stole it. Safe to say you hate the Braves too.

Everyone knows where it started.

You shouldn't be surprised how many retards follow pro sports. I talked to Chiefs fans before the 2020-21 Super Bowl and at least one had no clue the War Chant didn't start with the Chiefs. Some jackass SEC fan channel on Youtube said that FSU stole the Tomahawk Chop from the Braves right before we beat Auburn.

The Chiefs and Braves aren't the only teams that stole the War Chant. They're just the most prominent. I was watching a high school football game and was shocked when I heard the War Chant. But then again, high schools are the worst offenders when it comes to "borrowing" from bigger programs. It would be one thing if it were just the name. But these dildos straight up steal the images and songs because they're creatively and morally bankrupt. It was a Georgia school, so it fits.

Peter Warrick's high school has/had FSU's (old) spear in orange and blue. :sick FSU "sold" the rights to use it to them for $0 (after the HS already had been using it), I'm positive there are a ton of high schools that don't have permission to use other organizations' logos, too.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion