Does anyone listen to no agenda?

Moderator: JdPat04

Does anyone listen to no agenda?

Postby ericberry14 » January 1st, 2023, 11:15 pm

It’s Adam curry and John c Dvorak basically just playing new clips and talking about how the media is full of shit. It’s a good way to hear what the mainstream media is lying about cuz I doubt many of you are glued to CNN, msnbc, npr, pbs or whatever.

I highly recommend it. I’ve been listening probably for 2 years now but I can’t remember
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Does anyone listen to no agenda?

Postby JdPat04 » January 2nd, 2023, 3:31 am

Had never heard of it but I’ll check it out
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 2nd, 2023, 11:20 am

Double post and don’t know how to delete it? Lol
Last edited by ericberry14 on January 2nd, 2023, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 2nd, 2023, 11:21 am

It’s def worth a listen. Give it a few episodes too cuz it gets better once you start getting all the inside jokes and show jargon lol

And I would have NEVER believed the left actually said all the wild shit they do on CNN or msnbc without actually hearing it with my own ears. Fucking WILD
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 2nd, 2023, 5:40 pm

Where do I listen to it at. I have Spotify and I can only find one 90 minute episode on there and it leads me to “the Bitcoin matrix” podcast
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 3rd, 2023, 12:20 am

It’s on Apple podcasts in its entirety and usually around 3 hours per episode. All the episodes are on noagendashow.net as well
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 3rd, 2023, 3:00 am

Found it :up
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 5th, 2023, 12:39 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Found it :up

Let me know what you think after you give it a listen. They also stream it live on noagendastream.com at 2pm on Thursday and Sunday if you aren’t busy at those times.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 6th, 2023, 2:35 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Found it :up

Let me know what you think after you give it a listen. They also stream it live on noagendastream.com at 2pm on Thursday and Sunday if you aren’t busy at those times.

Luckily I’m usually busy at those times. My life has changed completely over the last several years.

Home owner, with private land
My bro and sis in law that we were in Maryland with, and us have goats. We’ve had 5 babies since Jan 2.
Had pigs, 18 babies this summer, just sold 23 babies, and getting out for the moment to reset and will do it again.

I’m working 30+ hours a week. It’s usually 30-35 because I still make sure to take my son to school and do pick ups at times, make his ball practice and shit like that. I take my twin nieces every other week when their dad has them as well.

So getting up at 6, work at 8 until 2-5 depending on the day, coming home and stopping and seeing my grandmother every day. Then feeding and watering animals, and father hood stuff. Then we visit her grandparents every weekend and I’ll help them do stuff that they need help with. I mow my grandmothers grass in the grass cutting months and shit like that.

So the JD y’all first knew, has pretty much ceased to exist.

I listened to an episode the other day when I was working. The “Do it for Ukraine” episode.

They are funny and brought up some good points. At times it seemed as if they were to defensive (or maybe a better word is needed) of some Trump people and there were a few things I lightly disagreed with them on. I’ve became a little more left leaning over the last few years when it comes to climate change, wealthy people being corrupt as fuck and hating rich people for being so fucking greedy, a little more supportive of unions being a good thing, so I’ll disagree with a few opinions of course.

I will continue to listen though. Right now though it ain’t much headphone listening so hard to listen to it right now. Working on that building, I can’t use headphones since we have to communicate, so we listen to music on the speaker.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 6th, 2023, 1:20 pm

I think they are a bit jaded by all the climate gloom and doom since the 60s and 70s when they were warning about the next ice age that was coming in the 80s. They are more on the side of the climate has always been changing and always will. They don’t agree with bankrupt and kill a bunch of people to stop fossil fuels which no one should agree with but of course is the mainstream narrative. They are definitely off the trump train but still like him for the troll he is.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 6th, 2023, 1:20 pm

Oh and what work are you doing these days? Also Adam curry is always stoned when they do the show :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 6th, 2023, 8:36 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Oh and what work are you doing these days? Also Adam curry is always stoned when they do the show :lol:

Started last summer working with my brothers, best friend’s dad. They own a RV park and I helped him with grass cutting, weed eating, tree trimming, and any other things he had to do. We fixed sewage pipes, gravel work, installing new RV sites.

Then when the winter came the work slowed down and he has an South Korean friend who owns apartments. I went and cut up a tree for him that had fell, and then he asked me if I could help him flip the apartments. So from Oct of last year until about May I was doing apartment work. Floor, concreted, cabinets, painting, plumbing, cleaning, etc… doing little repairs for renters, fixing ceiling fans, dishwashers, etc…

Then back around May is when my original boss started building that 100x60 shop. So I helped him dig the holes, set the posts, etc and was working with both of them.

Now for the past 3 months or so I have been working all with Original boss on his building and the rv park. I’ll be helping him with pretty much everything on the shop, and then we will be building his house.

Then I do side jobs, just cleaned a house that my Father in Law is working on. I’ve had some side jobs painting, fixing fences and shit.

TL:DR- I’m a general handyman/contractor. I know a little about a lot of things and am trying to learn even more.

As to the climate change, I’m in the middle of DA and Greta Thurntard.

Shit like destroying the Amazon rain forest is fucked up and definitely not helping us. However as you said, I am also weary and tired of the “scientist say we have until X year or IT WILL BE IRREVERSIBLE!!!!”

And then they change that date every fucking year.

And about being stoned… we just got us a vaporizer for flower and that shit is nice. My coughing has decreased by like 90%
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 6th, 2023, 11:06 pm

Nice. I switched over to some blue collar shit myself because the long term money potential will be so good but right now I just want to off myself. Honestly I would have done it if not for the dog I have. Would feel terrible abandoning him without knowing 100% he would be looked after in a good home and be happy without me. Just gonna keep crossing my fingers for the nukes to start flying lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 8th, 2023, 8:57 am

ericberry14 wrote:It's Adam curry and John c Dvorak basically just playing new clips and talking about how the media is full of shit. It's a good way to hear what the mainstream media is lying about cuz I doubt many of you are glued to CNN, msnbc, npr, pbs or whatever.

I highly recommend it. I've been listening probably for 2 years now but I can't remember

Right. The further you are from reputable, reviewed news sources, the better.

These the same dipshits that say the vaccine is fake/not for COVID. You need to stop watching news shit other than the weather. Dvorak might be the more sane one but he admits he says stuff just to troll people. Adam Curry is just a moron who might actually fit in here.

These dumbasses are acting like supporting Ukraine is virtue signalling or Dump isn't a dirty criminal. :biglol It's right-wing propaganda, if only as a result of a polarizing effect against left-wing news. Thank fuck for Invidious otherwise those views of right-wing propaganda would be fucking with my Youtube recommendations.

You should be smarter than this, EB, if only knowing that "No Agenda" isn't a good source of information. I'm not saying go to CNN and get your news, but try a news source that isn't two assholes on a podcast that do anything they can to discredit normal news sources regardless of whether that news is correct or not.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 8th, 2023, 9:28 am

ericberry14 wrote:Double post and don’t know how to delete it? Lol

You can only delete the last post in a thread. If the last post isn't yours, you can't delete it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 8th, 2023, 12:25 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:It's Adam curry and John c Dvorak basically just playing new clips and talking about how the media is full of shit. It's a good way to hear what the mainstream media is lying about cuz I doubt many of you are glued to CNN, msnbc, npr, pbs or whatever.

I highly recommend it. I've been listening probably for 2 years now but I can't remember

Right. The further you are from reputable, reviewed news sources, the better.

These the same dipshits that say the vaccine is fake/not for COVID. You need to stop watching news shit other than the weather. Dvorak might be the more sane one but he admits he says stuff just to troll people. Adam Curry is just a moron who might actually fit in here.

These dumbasses are acting like supporting Ukraine is virtue signalling or Dump isn't a dirty criminal. :biglol It's right-wing propaganda, if only as a result of a polarizing effect against left-wing news. Thank fuck for Invidious otherwise those views of right-wing propaganda would be fucking with my Youtube recommendations.

You should be smarter than this, EB, if only knowing that "No Agenda" isn't a good source of information. I'm not saying go to CNN and get your news, but try a news source that isn't two assholes on a podcast that do anything they can to discredit normal news sources regardless of whether that news is correct or not.

I don’t watch any news. I see bullshit on social media and then I hear them laugh about it basically. It’s entertainment and got me off infowars for the most part :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion