Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Moderator: JdPat04

Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Postby JdPat04 » December 13th, 2022, 3:55 pm

In 2016/17 my brothers best friend came up to visit and he’s the one that told me to try weed and actually got me started on it, which led to me being off the rest of the medicines.

The last 2 years he’s had a lot of problems with throwing up and the doctors telling him it’s nothing.

He went in the Hospital on Sunday, with what they thought was liver failure.

Turns out they figured out he has the CHS in the title. I never knew you could become allergic to weed at r using it for a long time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Postby FSUKW » December 14th, 2022, 12:34 am

Don’t smoke weed. (Or cigarettes). Never have. Never had any medical problems in 52 years. Other than two knee surgeries which came from High School soccer and not the clot shot before BBB opines on it. LOL

Hope he gets well.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 14th, 2022, 1:21 am

JdPat04 wrote:In 2016/17 my brothers best friend came up to visit and he’s the one that told me to try weed and actually got me started on it, which led to me being off the rest of the medicines.

The last 2 years he’s had a lot of problems with throwing up and the doctors telling him it’s nothing.

Turns out they figured out he has the CHS in the title. I never knew you could become allergic to weed at r using it for a long time.

Did he get the clot shot? Theses shots are showing different effects for different people. :justsayin
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 14th, 2022, 5:22 am

JdPat04 wrote:In 2016/17 my brothers best friend came up to visit and he's the one that told me to try weed and actually got me started on it, which led to me being off the rest of the medicines.

The last 2 years he's had a lot of problems with throwing up and the doctors telling him it's nothing.

Turns out they figured out he has the CHS in the title. I never knew you could become allergic to weed after using it for a long time.

I hope your brother's friend starts feeling better soon. Allergies are not fun.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 14th, 2022, 6:08 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:In 2016/17 my brothers best friend came up to visit and he’s the one that told me to try weed and actually got me started on it, which led to me being off the rest of the medicines.

Did he get the clot shot? Theses shots are showing different effects for different people. :justsayin

He did not. I don’t know anybody under 50 that got it except for 3 people with disabilities, and then my brother because he was in the Air Force and worked near the VP and all of them. He hasn’t gotten any boosters.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 14th, 2022, 6:09 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:In 2016/17 my brothers best friend came up to visit and he's the one that told me to try weed and actually got me started on it, which led to me being off the rest of the medicines.

The last 2 years he's had a lot of problems with throwing up and the doctors telling him it's nothing.

Turns out they figured out he has the CHS in the title. I never knew you could become allergic to weed after using it for a long time.

I hope your brother's friend starts feeling better soon. Allergies are not fun.

He’s feeling better than he was this past weekend. He’s happy he has an answer of what to do to fix it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 14th, 2022, 6:10 am

FSUKW wrote:Don’t smoke weed. (Or cigarettes). Never have. Never had any medical problems in 52 years. Other than two knee surgeries which came from High School soccer and not the clot shot before BBB opines on it. LOL

Hope he gets well.

Would be nice to not have any health issues. My older brother has hardly ever taken any medicine, never smoked weed, drinks occasionally. I on the other hand got fucked with medical issues.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » December 14th, 2022, 1:51 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Don’t smoke weed. (Or cigarettes). Never have. Never had any medical problems in 52 years. Other than two knee surgeries which came from High School soccer and not the clot shot before BBB opines on it. LOL

Hope he gets well.

Would be nice to not have any health issues. My older brother has hardly ever taken any medicine, never smoked weed, drinks occasionally. I on the other hand got fucked with medical issues.

That sucks JD. I’ve seen all your health posts. Sometimes life serves you a shit sandwich.

I’m pretty healthy but I do wreck my bike a lot. Bicycle not motorcycle. I’m not into that cycling shit. I ride a mountain bike and ride it pretty hard. It’s how I exercise. I’ve wrecked probably 7 or 8 times. One involved a trip to the ER, stitches in my mouth and a cap on my tooth. LOL

Other than stupidity and being wreck less, I can’t complain.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 14th, 2022, 2:00 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Hope he gets well.

That sucks JD. I’ve seen all your health posts. Sometimes life serves you a shit sandwich.

I’m pretty healthy but I do wreck my bike a lot. Bicycle not motorcycle. I’m not into that cycling shit. I ride a mountain bike and ride it pretty hard. It’s how I exercise. I’ve wrecked probably 7 or 8 times. One involved a trip to the ER, stitches in my mouth and a cap on my tooth. LOL

Yeah I did a few of those wrecks as kids but don’t think it ever seriously hurt me. Would be jumping ramps, tire lands wrong and I end up bending my tires and shit.

Pretty sure most of my health issues came from these few things.
Being raped at 4 messed my back up and my digestive system. That’s when it started taking me longer and longer to poop to where it became days in between.

Then I would be 8 years old and weighing 60 lbs, and I’d be catching 50lb watermelons or tossing them from the truck. I helped my Pawpaw do that every summer for years.

Lastly add in all the shit I dealt with thy and shitty people, sent me down a deep road of depression. Add in having shitty sleep all my life and that fucks with my brain and body up too.

Luckily though I’m in a better path now. I still hurt a lot, every damn day but my mind is in a hell of a lot better spot than it was even 2 years ago.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » December 14th, 2022, 2:13 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Hope he gets well.

Yeah I did a few of those wrecks as kids but don’t think it ever seriously hurt me. Would be jumping ramps, tire lands wrong and I end up bending my tires and shit.

Being raped at 4 messed my back up and my digestive system. That’s when it started taking me longer and longer to poop to where it became days in between.

Then I would be 8 years old and weighing 60 lbs, and I’d be catching 50lb watermelons or tossing them from the truck. I helped my Pawpaw do that every summer for years.

Lastly add in all the shit I dealt with thy and shitty people, sent me down a deep road of depression. Add in having shitty sleep all my life and that fucks with my brain and body up too.

Luckily though I’m in a better path now. I still hurt a lot, every damn day but my mind is in a hell of a lot better spot than it was even 2 years ago.

Shit! Not sure I knew all that. Damn! I hope someone killed that mother fucker.

Hope you can spend your latter years feeling better. You deserve weed! LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 14th, 2022, 6:50 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Hope he gets well.

Shit! Not sure I knew all that. Damn! I hope someone killed that mother fucker.

Hope you can spend your latter years feeling better. You deserve weed! LOL

I think I’ve talked about it before on here but you may have been away. He was a relative and nothing happened to him because I waited til I was 17 to tell anybody. First person I ever told was my cousin (step dads niece from Chicago). We were talking about life and the fucked up shit happening with our dads being alcoholics. She then wanted to tell me something happened to her so I went ahead and told her what happened to me.

Then I told Ashley on her dads front porch while we were sitting on the swing, and then I told my mom. Turns out she was fucking molested too (and I think she failed as a parent by not being more aware of perverts out there. She was a kid when she had us though so I know why it happened. She trusted the ones she was leaving us with and her kid was doing it to us.

Anyways, I didn’t tell a doctor until I was 20ish and that’s when they said that’s probably what fucked me up. I let it bother me for years, but it doesn’t mentally bother me anymore. My SiL confronted them online years ago, the mom said it happened to the one that raped me by his uncle, but then claimed her son would never do that.

I never told anybody because I loved him, and his family. I didn’t want to stop seeing his other family, and I didn’t want to be called a liar. I didn’t want my dad going to kill him either so I kept shut about it for years.

I just learned from it and do my best to protect my kid, and any other kid I can from it. Sadly it seems to be commonplace for several of my family members and they never fucking talked about it. My grandmothers sister said her oldest brother would molest them. This piece of shit motherfucker tried to do it just 10 goddamn years ago too, and she didn’t call the cops on him or anything. Luckily he had a wreck in Arkansas and died, but the ignorance of my family has costed us younger generations a lot of harm.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » December 15th, 2022, 12:03 am

I really don’t give a fuck anymore if you want me to go handle some business. I’ve also been curious if my German Shepherd is capable of helping if the time ever came or if he’s all bark. just let me know
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 15th, 2022, 1:43 am

ericberry14 wrote:I really don’t give a fuck anymore if you want me to go handle some business. I’ve also been curious if my German Shepherd is capable of helping if the time ever came or if he’s all bark. just let me know

:up :hug

Appreciate it much, but I don’t even know where the piece of shit lives. Last I heard was Kentucky and that’s when my SiL messaged them, around 5 years ago.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion