VAX UP, BITCHES!

Moderator: JdPat04

VAX UP, BITCHES!

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 23rd, 2022, 6:59 pm

“a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.” - Washington Post - 11/23/22

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... id-deaths/
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: VAX UP, BITCHES!

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 24th, 2022, 12:30 am

I don’t need a vaccine and I have a 2nd amendment right that protects me from tyranny.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » November 24th, 2022, 1:44 am

Who pays to read online news articles? LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 24th, 2022, 11:53 pm

FSUKW wrote:Who pays to read online news articles? LOL

Not me.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 26th, 2022, 4:49 pm

FSUKW wrote:Who reads? LOL

Not me
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » November 26th, 2022, 5:08 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Not me

Although I don’t recall ever reading a Washington Post article it said I reached my max and had to pay to continue reading.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 26th, 2022, 11:12 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Not me

Although I don’t recall ever reading a Washington Post article it said I reached my max and had to pay to continue reading.

Yeah it’s a shit website and org. Same thing happened to me when I clicked on a link on Reddit that was a source of someone’s post. Said I reached maximum visits, I clicked off and never worried about it again.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 27th, 2022, 7:40 pm

FSUKW wrote:Who pays to read online news articles? LOL

You would have had to pay? I didn't. Those "five free articles" are easy enough to bypass with proper cookie management... or disabling Javascript altogether.

I do think it's funny that some online newspapers will let anyone read any article for a couple of days but as soon as the article is older that that, AKA no longer news, they'll make you log in to read it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 30th, 2022, 1:30 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 30th, 2022, 11:35 pm

Anyone who thought it was a guarantee is an idiot. I stopped getting the flu shot 15 years ago because I got the flu a week after getting the flu shot.

Yes, I’m vaxed.

But I also don’t think it works as advertised. Never did. I took it for different reasons and I never gave a shit about the propaganda from anti vaxers that came with it. It’s basically a placebo to me.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 1st, 2022, 1:02 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Anyone who thought it was a guarantee is an idiot. I stopped getting the flu shot 15 years ago because I got the flu a week after getting the flu shot.

Yes, I’m vaxed.

But I also don’t think it works as advertised. Never did. I took it for different reasons and I never gave a shit about the propaganda from anti vaxers that came with it. It’s basically a placebo to me.

Hopefully you did your research before you got the jab. Because you are the research. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 2nd, 2022, 3:58 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Yes, I’m vaxed.

Hopefully you did your research before you got the jab. Because you are the research. :lolthumb

That’s better advice for anyone but me.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 2nd, 2022, 2:47 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Yes, I’m vaxed.

That’s better advice for anyone but me.

There’s a group on the Telegram app called We are change Orlando. Feel free to check it out and see what people are saying about the side effects from the vaccine. Scary
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 2nd, 2022, 2:56 pm

FSUKW wrote:Anyone who thought it was a guarantee is an idiot.

Anyone who didn't was a "science denier" and was punished on social media accordingly. More "science": https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/15 ... 3830646786

REMINDER: My non-scientist, non-medical professional ass was wearing N95 masks in February of 2020, when "the science" was telling people to go on cruises, to rallies, and not to wear a mask at all. And Democrats were defiantly telling people to ignore the "COVID fear mongering" and and attend large gatherings. By the time "the science" started telling people to wear masks, I was done worrying about 'rona. Then 2000 medical professionals told everyone that getting in large groups, screaming and rioting was more important than public health :ROFL . After 18 months of being proudly wrong, "the science" finally got around to recommending N95 masks.

I imagine that sometime not long after Fauci dies, they'll finally admit that he funded GoF research in Wuhan through the NIH, which created COVID in a lab, which then escaped. By then, the left will have memory-holed the fact that they worshiped this puppy-killing retard. Tony basically nuked the world, then told everyone to eat their own shit to survive the fallout, then (along with his worshippers) ridiculed anyone who didn't eat shit, and claimed he personally saved the lives of anyone who ate shit and didn't die. Fuck that little twink.

FSUKW wrote:I stopped getting the flu shot 15 years ago because I got the flu a week after getting the flu shot.

WIth flu, they kind of guess what the strains will be. If they're right, you're all good. If not, you got the shot for nothing. I've been told they get it right about 50% of the time. H1N1 is going around this year. That's what my friend/coworker (still in the hospital) had.

FSUKW wrote:But I also don’t think it works as advertised. Never did. I took it for different reasons and I never gave a shit about the propaganda from anti vaxers that came with it. It’s basically a placebo to me.

If you never thought it worked and was basically a placebo, why did you take it? I think it's better than nothing, but not nearly as good as previous infection / natural immunity. My issue was that it takes around 10 years to properly test, and we still don't know the long term effects. Given the recent track record of "the science", we probably never will. IF the vaccine experimental therapeutic ends up causing cancer or causing people's dicks to fall off, "the science" will just blame global warming or some shit.

Conspiracy theory side note: IF the "global elites" are as evil is some people say, and the WEF really wants to get world population down to 550M (like they actually said), I'm all over the vaccine for the next pandemic. They've successfully convinced 30-50% of the world population that they are useless retards and full of shit. All you have to do to cut the population in half is release a virus that kills at a much higher rate than COVID's <1%. Many people, including those who were vaxxed and quintuple-boosted for COVID, aren't going to buy into it next time. However, if they mandate the "vaccine", I'm running for the hills. :wave2

:rant
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 2nd, 2022, 6:13 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I don’t need a vaccine and I have a 2nd amendment right that protects me from tyranny.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion