Meanwhile in Florida

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Meanwhile in Florida

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 14th, 2022, 10:06 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Being straight is homo/trans-phobic by default.

Everyone should be transphobic by default. That shit is disturbing and an actual sickness.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 14th, 2022, 10:18 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Being straight is homo/trans-phobic by default.

Everyone should be transphobic by default. That shit is disturbing and an actual sickness.

Thank Obama for this. :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » November 15th, 2022, 2:26 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:.

Why'd you delete that? I wasn't offended.

Try to stay away from political discussions in real life. Always tell myself I should do the same online. Sometimes I cave.

It was a compliment though. LOL

Nothing I hate worse than someone who doesn’t know the views of the sides they support and then vigorously attack the other side while defending a side they have no knowledge of. Both sides are guilty.

To be honest though I don’t need to know 1 right wing policy to know that the side that hates men (especially straight white men) is the one I should oppose.

While I might agree, that’s not the point.

Millions upon millions of dumb people voting in a popularity contest or for inaccurate reasons without regards for the dire consequences it has on our country or society.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2022, 2:28 pm

CA has 52 districts. A week after the election 16 of those districts haven't even counted 50% of the votes (most of these have been called).

Meanwhile, Brazil counted 120M votes in a matter of hours... in a very close election. We are either as corrupt or incompetent as a third world country. Probably both.

Did you know: In 2016(!), the NYT(!) ran a story about how ridiculous it was that we didn't have all the election results on election night. Now they tell everyone this is totally normal. :thought

This is not how it should be, but once Republicans get their shit together and start running campaigns like Democrats, elections will just be a ballot harvester race. Get to the nursing homes, shelters, homeless tent cities, etc first, tell the people how to vote (offering cash if needed), then "lose" the ballots you don't like. Unfortunately for Republicans, there are certain areas of the country where they will be attacked, and their attackers will not be prosecuted. If current trends continue, the media will even hail the attackers as "heroes" and "defenders of democracy".

In other words, the rate of this country's decline is going to increase... exponentially.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 15th, 2022, 4:11 pm

I hear Trump has a major announcement tonight. Like what is he going to announce he’s running for 2024 when they rigged the last three elections. :jerkit
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2022, 4:21 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I hear Trump has a major announcement tonight. Like what is he going to announce he’s running for 2024 when they rigged the last three elections. :jerkit

Trump is done. Republicans will not take any chances this time. He'll get the Ron Paul treatment.

Trump is probably the ONLY person capable of losing to Biden in 24. But as the PA election showed, Biden could just drool his way through 2024, muttering "my 10%" every now and then, and at least 60 million Democrats would still vote for him. :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 15th, 2022, 6:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I hear Trump has a major announcement tonight. Like what is he going to announce he’s running for 2024 when they rigged the last three elections. :jerkit

Trump is done. Republicans will not take any chances this time. He'll get the Ron Paul treatment.

Trump is probably the ONLY person capable of losing to Biden in 24. But as the PA election showed, Biden could just drool his way through 2024, muttering "my 10%" every now and then, and at least 60 million Democrats would still vote for him. :ROFL2

Spoken like a true Republican pussy.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2022, 3:12 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Have you learned nothing over the last 1.5 years? No one over 75 should be president. They can go senile at any time. Reagan went senile in his final years. Biden has been senile for years. No one else over 75 has ever been president. Senility is 2 for 2.

Too many Republicans would work to undermine him, like last time. Nothing would get done.
He would surround himself with losers like Kushner and Pompeo again. They would encourage him to do stupid neocon shit. And he would, again.

More importantly, he would probably lose... to the most incompetent president in history. You want Biden to be president until his handlers replace him with KAMALA FUCKING HARRIS? :crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 16th, 2022, 4:13 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Have you learned nothing over the last 1.5 years? No one over 75 should be president. They can go senile at any time. Reagan went senile in his final years. Biden has been senile for years. No one else over 75 has ever been president. Senility is 2 for 2.

Too many Republicans would work to undermine him, like last time. Nothing would get done.
He would surround himself with losers like Kushner and Pompeo again. They would encourage him to do stupid neocon shit. And he would, again.

More importantly, he would probably lose... to the most incompetent president in history. You want Biden to be president until his handlers replace him with KAMALA FUCKING HARRIS? :crazy

The republicans stabbed Trump in the back. But also Trumps biggest failure was not doing anything about rigged elections. DeSantis did and you see the results. And people over 65 should be retired from politics. We have way to many old people in the house and senate also. They’ll rig the election again against Trump.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » November 16th, 2022, 5:46 pm

This is what happens when we say shit like “both sides are bad” while conceding a little bit. Politicians need to be at the end of ropes and the adults need to start fucking acting like it. The world would be a better place if everyone who believed in that leftist woke bullshit dropped dead. Fact
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 16th, 2022, 5:50 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Lol but she likes Venn diagrams bro! Don’t be a racist pig. It’s great listening to her talk about the 3 (I think she meant 2 and was counting that not a circle in the center but maybe she’s only seen them with 3 circles?) circles and the intersection!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 16th, 2022, 10:11 pm

ericberry14 wrote:This is what happens when we say shit like “both sides are bad” while conceding a little bit. Politicians need to be at the end of ropes and the adults need to start fucking acting like it. The world would be a better place if everyone who believed in that leftist woke bullshit dropped dead. Fact

Remember we have a generation of old people who fried their brains back in the 60s and 70s and now those hippies are running the country. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Previous

Return to General Discussion