Shake and Scare Day Care

Moderator: JdPat04

Shake and Scare Day Care

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 2nd, 2022, 2:40 am

Mississippi day care workers were fired for being outright psychopath fucks wearing a scary mask and terrorizing toddlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4kMSrZOUzY
Look at the fucking mugshots. They don't even need masks to look terrifying. Bottom center looks like the only person who should remotely be around children. And they're as stupid as they are ugly. Half their eyes are closed, too. Did they get pepper-sprayed?

I understand that kids can be fucking menaces, but who in their right mind thought any of that was amusing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Shake and Scare Day Care

Postby ericberry14 » November 2nd, 2022, 5:32 pm

I thought it was funny lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 2nd, 2022, 10:36 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I thought it was funny lol

Only funny if you don’t care about the well being of children.

That shit can fuck up a kid and most likely the kids going there are from poorer households. They wouldn’t get therapy to help them with mental trauma caused and then they turn into bullies or have depression or even shooting up a school.

They could turn out just fine too, but above is just my point of view on it. We decided when Cullen was young that we wouldn’t do any kind of scaring of him that was harsh like that.

No pretending we were hurt or missing.
No Halloween masks scares making him nightmares about it.
No pranks that might hurt him like that.

And it’s turned out well for us so far.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » November 3rd, 2022, 4:47 pm

I don’t care about the well being of anyone. If the parents didn’t have such shit kids they probably wouldn’t need to scare them into being good. I don’t give one shit about these little terrorists in training
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 4th, 2022, 2:23 am

ericberry14 wrote:I don’t care about the well being of anyone. If the parents didn’t have such shit kids they probably wouldn’t need to scare them into being good. I don’t give one shit about these little terrorists in training

Just another generation being worse off than the ones before them, no big deal. Then you complain about people being fucked up and complete retards.

Also it’s nice just to be able to understand why people are the way they are.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 5th, 2022, 5:35 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I don’t care about the well being of anyone. If the parents didn’t have such shit kids they probably wouldn’t need to scare them into being good. I don’t give one shit about these little terrorists in training

Just another generation being worse off than the ones before them, no big deal. Then you complain about people being fucked up and complete retards.

Also it’s nice just to be able to understand why people are the way they are.

I think/hope EB is just trolling.

I remember watching "The Great Mouse Detective" as a little kid and being absolutely terrified by the bat when he violently busts through the door to abduct this little girl's father. That whole thing is a fucking horror movie and not made for kids, regardless of how it's marketed. The bat later pretends to be the little girl, Goldberg machines of death, a drunk mouse getting eaten alive by a huge, monstrous cat, Rattigan going full American Psycho especially at the end. Oh, and there's a mechanical version of the Queen of mouse England, so you've got the whole bodysnatcher horror in there, too. Even as an adult, that movie is creepy.

YMS and a few others like IHE did some videos on traumatic childhood stuff.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 5th, 2022, 10:51 pm

All Dogs Go To Heaven was like that as well.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » November 6th, 2022, 6:29 pm

The funny part is that everyone agrees these children are too young for shit like this but then will teach them about trannies sucking off other trannies and the whack job left is just cool with it. If they are old enough for puberty blockers they are old enough for a scream mask. Especially since they were all little shits I’m sure
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2022, 7:06 pm

ericberry14 wrote:The funny part is that everyone agrees these children are too young for shit like this but then will teach them about trannies sucking off other trannies and the whack job left is just cool with it. If they are old enough for puberty blockers they are old enough for a scream mask. Especially since they were all little shits I’m sure

Not everyone agrees that it’s okay for kids to learn that or have gender reaffirming shit, especially me.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 7th, 2022, 12:16 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:The funny part is that everyone agrees these children are too young for shit like this but then will teach them about trannies sucking off other trannies and the whack job left is just cool with it. If they are old enough for puberty blockers they are old enough for a scream mask. Especially since they were all little shits I'm sure

Not everyone agrees that it's okay for kids to learn that or have gender reaffirming shit, especially me.

I don't think anyone promotes that. EB is crazy. These kids are preschoolers. Puberty?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 7th, 2022, 12:41 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:The funny part is that everyone agrees these children are too young for shit like this but then will teach them about trannies sucking off other trannies and the whack job left is just cool with it. If they are old enough for puberty blockers they are old enough for a scream mask. Especially since they were all little shits I'm sure

Not everyone agrees that it's okay for kids to learn that or have gender reaffirming shit, especially me.

I don't think anyone promotes that. EB is crazy. These kids are preschoolers. Puberty?

They start that shit early dude. These people are fucking psychos
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 7th, 2022, 3:23 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

There are some who want to teach transgender shit at a young age. I disagree with that.

There are some who do drag story time and have drag
queens show up in costume and read to kids which I think is wrong.

They have had vulgarity aimed at kids as well with kinds of shows.

So I’m sure there are a good chunk of people out there who support the lunacy that EB is talking about but it’s not that many (one is too many).
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 7th, 2022, 2:15 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

They start that shit early dude. These people are fucking psychos

Kids that age can barely grasp the concept of gender, if at all. They can, however, grasp the concept of scary mask screaming in their face and chasing them around the room.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 8th, 2022, 1:05 am

Yeah it’s easier to brainwash them when they don’t understand what’s going on.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion