Nobody's talking about Alex Jones getting wrecked in court

Moderator: JdPat04

Nobody's talking about Alex Jones getting wrecked in court

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 14th, 2022, 5:21 pm

I guess the conspiracy redtards on here don't want to talk about the fact that Jones, despite saying for years that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax, admitted it was true and lied in court about it. Merciless harassment for years of parents who lost their children in a school shooting. Stay classy.

Alternative facts are real news! Don't listen to lamestream media, you sheep! Vaccinations are a hoax used to control your mind! Do the research!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Nobody's talking about Alex Jones getting wrecked in cou

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 15th, 2022, 2:22 pm

Like the vast majority of people on the right, I don't follow anything related to Alex Jones, nor did I ever believe it was a hoax.

Calm down.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 15th, 2022, 3:02 pm

He should have just used the Carlson/Maddow defense. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 16th, 2022, 12:45 am

He has been past sandy hook for years dude. Alex Jones would gladly never talk about sandy hook agai.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 19th, 2022, 2:47 am

ericberry14 wrote:He has been past sandy hook for years dude. Alex Jones would gladly never talk about sandy hook again.

Yeah, that's how long it takes to get a court date. It doesn't change the fact that he did it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 19th, 2022, 5:41 pm

Well what is there to talk about? It’s all old news? They want him to pay a bunch of money he doesn’t have.

I guess it proves he hasn’t been full of shit about them coming after him in court and trying to ruin him?

We need to help him sell some products I guess. I recommend super male vitality and vitamin mineral fusion. The sleep tincture is cool too if you want to have wild dreams
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 22nd, 2022, 1:27 pm

How much should Biden have to pay for calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist? Clear case of defamation and a desperate attempt to influence Rittenhouse's court case.

Regardless of one's views on gun laws or their ignorance regarding laws as they pertain to this case, it should be obvious to everyone that any claim that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist is baseless.

Biden, 1 day after Trump, during a televised debate, disavowed white supremacists for the millionth time:

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 23rd, 2022, 4:38 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:How much should Biden have to pay for calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist?

Wrong thread.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 24th, 2022, 1:56 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:How much should Biden have to pay for calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist?

Wrong thread.

Oh, yes. I should follow your time-honored tradition of always staying on topic. :lolthumb

And we definitely need to start another "political defamation lawsuit" thread. Otherwise, things could get confusing with all the traffic around here. :sadyes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 26th, 2022, 5:38 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Wrong thread.

Oh, yes. I should follow your time-honored tradition of always staying on topic. :lolthumb

And we definitely need to start another "political defamation lawsuit" thread. Otherwise, things could get confusing with all the traffic around here. :sadyes

It never stopped you before. :dunno
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 26th, 2022, 1:50 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Wrong thread.

It never stopped you before. :dunno

I'm satisfied with your non-response here.

Everyone knows Biden defamed a minor who was attacked by a pedo, a domestic abuser, and a commie previously convicted of being drunk with a firearm... who was shot while pointing a firearm at Rittenhouse.

As usual, the media went full retard as well. The two dead felons and one-armed commie were all white. :crazy
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 12th, 2022, 8:56 pm

I don’t know much about this dude or don’t really care. But if he got sued for lying to his followers does this mean we can sue other media outlets for lying? This might not be good for CNN and Foxnews.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 13th, 2022, 1:04 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I don’t know much about this dude or don’t really care. But if he got sued for lying to his followers does this mean we can sue other media outlets for lying? This might not be good for CNN and Foxnews.

It depends. Public figures (celebs, athletes, politicians) are pretty much fair game.

If you defame the Sandy Hook parents, Nick Sandmann, or Kyle Rittenhouse... you can get in big trouble.

Rachel Maddow and Tucker Carlson were both sued for spreading bs. Both used the "our viewers know we spew bs" defense. Both won.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 16th, 2022, 10:48 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I don’t know much about this dude or don’t really care. But if he got sued for lying to his followers does this mean we can sue other media outlets for lying? This might not be good for CNN and Foxnews.

It depends. Public figures (celebs, athletes, politicians) are pretty much fair game.

If you defame the Sandy Hook parents, Nick Sandmann, or Kyle Rittenhouse... you can get in big trouble.

Rachel Maddow and Tucker Carlson were both sued for spreading bs. Both used the "our viewers know we spew bs" defense. Both won.

And what about people who were told to get the vaccine (clot shot).
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 17th, 2022, 12:19 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

And what about people who were told to get the vaccine (clot shot).

Well, it obviously doesn't fall into the defamation category. Also, making it impossible to sue Big Pharm was part of the emergency authorization.

If anything, there should be a lawsuit for the old food pyramid. "I eat my 10 servings of bread per day. Why am I so fat?" :dunno

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion