This bitch is fucking nuts

Moderator: JdPat04

This bitch is fucking nuts

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 1st, 2022, 2:10 pm

It is DEMOCRATS who want to shut down places that provide FREE* diapers, formula, clothes, cribs, car seats, toys, bill assistance, healthcare assistance to POOR, pregnant WOMEN.

*via charity, not taxpayer money or inflation-causing money printing

They want as many abortions as possible, and are going all out to make poor women suffer to get their way.

Never forget.

https://twitter.com/SenWarren/status/15 ... 5087766528
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: This bitch is fucking nuts

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 4th, 2022, 3:23 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:It is DEMOCRATS who want to shut down places that provide FREE* diapers, formula, clothes, cribs, car seats, toys, bill assistance, healthcare assistance to POOR, pregnant WOMEN.
They want as many abortions as possible, and are going all out to make poor women suffer to get their way.
Never forget.

I'm not sure if you're baiting because this is a laughably bad take, even for reds. These places are just pro-baby cults. There's more honesty in the Davidians' beliefs than what you posted. You really think forcing unwanted kids is a good thing? :crazy And that's not all:
The Prestonwood counselor told her, falsely, that she could carry an ectopic pregnancy (a very dangerous situation to both mother and potential child) to term if she was "careful," and urged her to delay a decision to terminate the pregnancy. "I said, 'OK, so you want me to wait until it becomes illegal for me to get an abortion?'"

"They scanned my ID. They know where I live, they know my name, they have my f-cking license number. It felt like a completely different violation."

The national anti-abortion organizations that run the largest networks of pregnancy centers say they protect their clients' privacy. "That data is secure," Heartbeat International spokeswoman Andrea Trudden tells TIME.

Texas' six-week abortion ban offers a $10,000 reward to anyone who wins a civil case against either an abortion provider or someone who aided in an abortion. Oklahoma also offers $10,000 in its sweeping abortion ban, which went into effect in May.

By offering a substantial monetary reward, the Texas, Oklahoma, and Idaho laws, and the National Right to Life model bill, potentially create a powerful motivation for anyone who has access to pregnancy-center databases. "The data," says Peterson of Gender Justice, "literally has a price tag on it."

Close to 20% of pregnancy centers nationwide now receive public funding (Up to $8M/yr in 12 states, $50,000,000/yr in TX. Nice call on that no taxpayer money, Muck. :dog).

Source: https://time.com/6189528/anti-abortion- ... stigation/ (the link in the tweet)
"The data is secure. You can trust me: I'm a spokesperson." We all know that nobody would sell people's private data, especially not for a $10,000 bounty.
:ays , Muck? Never forget, indeed.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 5th, 2022, 12:00 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:It is DEMOCRATS who want to shut down places that provide FREE* diapers, formula, clothes, cribs, car seats, toys, bill assistance, healthcare assistance to POOR, pregnant WOMEN.
Never forget.

I'm not sure if you're baiting because this is a laughably bad take, even for reds. These places are just pro-baby cults. There's more honesty in the Davidians' beliefs than what you posted. You really think forcing unwanted kids is a good thing? :crazy And that's not all:
The Prestonwood counselor told her, falsely, that she could carry an ectopic pregnancy (a very dangerous situation to both mother and potential child) to term if she was "careful," and urged her to delay a decision to terminate the pregnancy. "I said, 'OK, so you want me to wait until it becomes illegal for me to get an abortion?'"

"They scanned my ID. They know where I live, they know my name, they have my f-cking license number. It felt like a completely different violation."

The national anti-abortion organizations that run the largest networks of pregnancy centers say they protect their clients' privacy. "That data is secure," Heartbeat International spokeswoman Andrea Trudden tells TIME.

Texas' six-week abortion ban offers a $10,000 reward to anyone who wins a civil case against either an abortion provider or someone who aided in an abortion. Oklahoma also offers $10,000 in its sweeping abortion ban, which went into effect in May.

By offering a substantial monetary reward, the Texas, Oklahoma, and Idaho laws, and the National Right to Life model bill, potentially create a powerful motivation for anyone who has access to pregnancy-center databases. "The data," says Peterson of Gender Justice, "literally has a price tag on it."

Close to 20% of pregnancy centers nationwide now receive public funding (Up to $8M/yr in 12 states, $50,000,000/yr in TX. Nice call on that no taxpayer money, Muck. :dog).

Source: https://time.com/6189528/anti-abortion- ... stigation/ (the link in the tweet)
"The data is secure. You can trust me: I'm a spokesperson." We all know that nobody would sell people's private data, especially not for a $10,000 bounty.

Anecdote of someone who *gasp* had to present ID and a theory about something that could happen, but never has. Yes, never forget the thing that never even happened. :facepalm

She was high risk for an ectopic pregnancy, but obviously didn't have one, or the leftist pro-mutilators certainly would have mentioned it. Another baby needlessly killed. Good job!

You are partially correct regarding funding. 14% are funded. 86 percent of pregnancy centers receive no public funding whatsoever. Those that do receive public funding are required to use it for services such as sexual risk avoidance education — with 1.1 million students attending these presentations — and STD testing and treatment.

While showing your ID can certainly be a traumatizing experience, I'd guess that most people would find these worse:

Spoiler:
A teenager came forward in Ohio to blow the whistle on how a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Cincinnati had ignored her cries for help after her father — who had been molesting her for three years from the age of 13 — forced her to have an abortion. She told an abortion staffer, who was required by state law to report suspected abuse to police. But the women’s health provider did nothing.

Spoiler:
Another Ohio teenage victim of sexual abuse filed suit against Planned Parenthood after the soccer coach who abused her at age 14 forced her to undergo an abortion. “Although she used a junior-high school I.D. and the coach, 21, paid with a credit card and driver’s license,” the Coshocton (Ohio) Tribune reported, “Planned Parenthood failed to report the abuse.”

Your information is safe with Planned Parenthood, child rapists! :2thumbs

Spoiler:
13-year-old Shantese Butler was left permanently injured and infertile after a botched Planned Parenthood abortion. Shantese was left with “severe abdominal bleeding, severe vaginal injury, severe injury to the cervix, significant uterine perforation and a small bowel tear.” In addition, parts of the unborn child were found inside Shantese’s abdomen.

Spoiler:
A Nebraska Planned Parenthood clinic refused to disclose the terms of a settlement with another victim whose botched abortion resulted in a perforated uterus, massive blood loss, an emergency hysterectomy, permanent infertility, seizures and lifelong pain and suffering. The woman told the abortionist and his assistants to stop, but was told: “We can’t stop.” The Planned Parenthood employees held her down to complete the procedure.

Spoiler:
Babies being born alive, only to be butchered for their parts. Harvesting tiny hearts, brains and livers. Fetal organs being transplanted into lab rats for research. Cracking skulls and dismemberment. Man, someone looking at your ID is fucking brutal. If only more people can meet this end, they'll never have to show their ID to anyone.

CPCs receive a few million here and there from states, but Planned Parenthood is a $1-plus billion business that rakes in one-third of its budget from government grants and contracts at both the state and federal levels.

All Churchy groups are a little cultish for my tastes, but if I had to choose I'd take the cult of saving babies over the cult of killing babies.

Kinda weird that you use a bunch of innocent children mercilessly slaughtered by federal funded agencies as a means of attacking me. And CPCs obviously can't force anyone to do anything.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 5th, 2022, 12:12 pm

You only have to read through the responses that aren't ratioed to see how pretty much everyone feels about this crazy, wannabe Native American's nutjob opinion.

In fact, the response below from some noname has more likes than Liz's tweet :dog :

The Left: You’re only pro-birth! You don’t want to help babies after their born!

Crisis Pregnancy Centers: oh yes we do! That’s why we exist!

The Left: WE ARE SHUTTING YOU DOWN!

The left is also firebombing these places because, well, that's what terrorists do.

Liz and her looney supporters can no longer call themselves pro-choice, after making it abundantly clear that the only "choice" they support is abortion.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 5th, 2022, 11:32 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Never forget.

Anecdote of someone who *gasp* had to present ID and a theory about something that could happen, but never has. Yes, never forget the thing that never even happened. :facepalm

She was high risk for an ectopic pregnancy, but obviously didn't have one, or the leftist pro-mutilators certainly would have mentioned it. Another baby needlessly killed. Good job!

You are partially correct regarding funding. 14% are funded. 86 percent of pregnancy centers receive no public funding whatsoever. Those that do receive public funding are required to use it for services such as sexual risk avoidance education — with 1.1 million students attending these presentations — and STD testing and treatment.

While showing your ID can certainly be a traumatizing experience, I'd guess that most people would find these worse:

Spoiler:
A teenager came forward in Ohio to blow the whistle on how a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Cincinnati had ignored her cries for help after her father — who had been molesting her for three years from the age of 13 — forced her to have an abortion. She told an abortion staffer, who was required by state law to report suspected abuse to police. But the women’s health provider did nothing.

Spoiler:
Another Ohio teenage victim of sexual abuse filed suit against Planned Parenthood after the soccer coach who abused her at age 14 forced her to undergo an abortion. “Although she used a junior-high school I.D. and the coach, 21, paid with a credit card and driver’s license,” the Coshocton (Ohio) Tribune reported, “Planned Parenthood failed to report the abuse.”

Spoiler:
13-year-old Shantese Butler was left permanently injured and infertile after a botched Planned Parenthood abortion. Shantese was left with “severe abdominal bleeding, severe vaginal injury, severe injury to the cervix, significant uterine perforation and a small bowel tear.” In addition, parts of the unborn child were found inside Shantese’s abdomen.

Spoiler:
A Nebraska Planned Parenthood clinic refused to disclose the terms of a settlement with another victim whose botched abortion resulted in a perforated uterus, massive blood loss, an emergency hysterectomy, permanent infertility, seizures and lifelong pain and suffering. The woman told the abortionist and his assistants to stop, but was told: “We can’t stop.” The Planned Parenthood employees held her down to complete the procedure.

Spoiler:
Babies being born alive, only to be butchered for their parts. Harvesting tiny hearts, brains and livers. Fetal organs being transplanted into lab rats for research. Cracking skulls and dismemberment. Man, someone looking at your ID is fucking brutal. If only more people can meet this end, they'll never have to show their ID to anyone.

CPCs receive a few million here and there from states, but Planned Parenthood is a $1-plus billion business that rakes in one-third of its budget from government grants and contracts at both the state and federal levels.

All Churchy groups are a little cultish for my tastes, but if I had to choose I'd take the cult of saving babies over the cult of killing babies.

Kinda weird that you use a bunch of innocent children mercilessly slaughtered by federal funded agencies as a means of attacking me. And CPCs obviously can't force anyone to do anything.

Do you read what you write? :biglol

"DEMOCRATS want to shut down information harvesters that want to prevent legal abortions from people who WANT abortions! False advertising is fine! Better to kill a potential mother and potential baby in a deadly pregnancy than to remove a fetus!"
"Better to have unwanted children growing up in Family Services and foster homes using taxpayer money than to NOT have unwanted children! Also, why is there so much traffic? We need a culling."
"Guns killing actual people is fine, you know, 2nd Amendment. But doctors removing pre-life parasites? That's just wrong!"
"Why are we printing more money?! It's not like the population is growing. Stupid inflation!"

Yes, everyone knows Planned Parenthood (PP) can prevent rape. I don't know why they have so much funding. Forcing a middle-schooler to have a baby is the right thing to do. God knows how she'll financially support a baby she never wanted, but think of the children... no, not the children bearing and "raising" children, the children of children! Gosh! Octomom is a hero for needlessly creating massive financial burdens not only on herself but on taxpayers.

CPCs can't force anyone to do anything, but PP can. CPCs can just take all your information, sell it if they so choose, and tell you to wait to abort fetuses until it's illegal. :dog

I hope you view onanism and menstruation as crimes because they're just about as much "killing babies" as legal abortions are. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 6th, 2022, 6:35 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Never forget.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Do you read what you write? :biglol

"DEMOCRATS want to shut down information harvesters that want to prevent legal abortions from people who WANT abortions! False advertising is fine! Better to kill a potential mother and potential baby in a deadly pregnancy than to remove a fetus!"
"Better to have unwanted children growing up in Family Services and foster homes using taxpayer money than to NOT have unwanted children! Also, why is there so much traffic? We need a culling."
"Guns killing actual people is fine, you know, 2nd Amendment. But doctors removing pre-life parasites? That's just wrong!"
"Why are we printing more money?! It's not like the population is growing. Stupid inflation!"

Yes, everyone knows Planned Parenthood (PP) can prevent rape. I don't know why they have so much funding. Forcing a middle-schooler to have a baby is the right thing to do. God knows how she'll financially support a baby she never wanted, but think of the children... no, not the children bearing and "raising" children, the children of children! Gosh! Octomom is a hero for needlessly creating massive financial burdens not only on herself but on taxpayers.

CPCs can't force anyone to do anything, but PP can. CPCs can just take all your information, sell it if they so choose, and tell you to wait to abort fetuses until it's illegal. :dog

I hope you view onanism and menstruation as crimes because they're just about as much "killing babies" as legal abortions are. :lolthumb

Masturbation and menstruation are not the same as abortion and trying to argue that is fucking retarded.

I support the right to have an abortion so I’m not anti abortion but don’t spew bullshit to try and get your point across.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 7th, 2022, 10:57 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Masturbation and menstruation are not the same as abortion and trying to argue that is fucking retarded.

I support the right to have an abortion so I'm not anti abortion but don't spew bullshit to try and get your point across.

It's as valid as saying life begins at conception and legal abortion is the same as killing babies. It's more valid/less bullshitty than saying abortion is killing babies and is horribly wrong while ignoring how many babies, kids, and parents are slaughtered by average citizens owning weapons whose only practical purpose is to kill. Muck and other redtards champion those ideas.

On a tangent:
Spoiler:
There was some college girl at a party here in Tallahassee who was just having fun at a fucking party, and some dumbass piece of shit was twirling around a fucking gun like a fucking idiot and it went off and shot her. Killed her instantly. A former homecoming queen with the rest of her life ahead of her dead because of a fucking idiot private citizen having a gun at home. Miscarriages and abortions suck for (potential) parents, but burying your child you actually know is far, far worse.

Story: https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news ... 918889007/
(Same) Story (9 years later): https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/well ... g-70835268

Three lives ruined/forever changed in a fraction of a second: one sister dead, the other one dropping out and dealing with the insane grief for years, and the dumbass getting 20 years in prison for one mistake. That's just one local shooting out of thousands. Imagine how many people he would have killed or even have hurt if he didn't have a gun. But sure, everyone should be allowed to have a gun. And definitely that likely-inebriated moron should get 20 years for sheer stupidity one night. That's fair. Don't criminalize alcohol or guns.

Let's criminalize people who don't want children. They should have those poor innocent bastards. I'm sure they'll be ready and will be great parents if they're responsible enough to accidentally get pregnant and don't want a child. I know a vast majority of abortion-seekers are in stable, healthy relationships with the potential fathers and the child will never suffer any ill effects from being an unwanted bastard. I'm sure both the accidental father and accidental mother will get married and provide a stable home life and not make the unwanted child feel like they're a mistake or a reason for the relationship to fail. I'm positive they'll never be in need of tax-funded programs, too. Worst case scenario they grow up in an orphanage with no parents and are set up for great success. :insertsarcasm

(And no, the above paragraph was not directed at you, JD, but rather anyone who thinks abortion is the same as killing children and any worse than forcing people to have children they don't want.)
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 10th, 2022, 6:30 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Do you read what you write? :biglol

I wrote none of the things in quotes below. Textbook strawman.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:"DEMOCRATS want to shut down information harvesters

1. No one thinks either party wants to shut down information harvesters. :crazy
2. You have to provide ID for all sorts of things. Sane people are kind of used to it. Try going to Planned Parenthood for your free baby dismemberment without ID.
3. As I said, they want to shut down places that provide free diapers, formula, clothes, cribs, car seats, toys, bill assistance, healthcare assistance to poor, pregnant women.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:that want to prevent legal abortions from people who WANT abortions! False advertising is fine!

Yes, they offer to help women and give them another option. Much like Planned Parenthood encourages people who don't want abortions to have abortions.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Better to kill a potential mother and potential baby in a deadly pregnancy than to remove a fetus!"

I would never say that. Ectopic pregnancies are not viable. Most medical professionals do not even consider ectopic treatment to be an abortion at all.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:"Better to have unwanted children growing up in Family Services and foster homes using taxpayer money than to NOT have unwanted children!

Make adoption easier.
We spend far more money on full grown parasites who have kids for that sweet gov't cash and sit around selling crack and collecting welfare checks. Unborn children have done nothing wrong. They don't choose to, nor do they deserve to be painfully dismembered because some piece of shit cum dumpster can't remember to use her free contraception.
But it's certainly interesting to watch a democrat oppose using taxpayer money on the less fortunate, so long as that person is not a verifiable piece of shit.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Also, why is there so much traffic? We need a culling."

You're getting a bit off topic in your desperate straw man argument now. We're gonna need to kill 3x as many babies as we currently are to keep up with the number of illegal immigrants (and drugs, and sex slaves) Democrats are encouraging to come across the border. Maybe Liz's next batshit crazy idea will involve requiring prospective mothers to meet minimum financial requirements or face forced abortions. You sound like you'd support that as well.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:"Guns killing actual people is fine, you know, 2nd Amendment.

People kill people. It's illegal in most cases.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:But doctors removing pre-life parasites? That's just wrong!"

Still legal. And I only oppose 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions, like 72% and 87% of Americans, respectively.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/235469/tri ... views.aspx

The vast majority of babies are viable at 24 weeks, and 33 states still allow viable babies to be aborted. Calling viable human life "not actual people" and "parasites" is inhumane and disgusting.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:"Why are we printing more money?! It's not like the population is growing. Stupid inflation!"

Now you're way off topic. And I thought Biden's excuses for inflation were the dumbest possible. :dog Do you know anything about economics? Anything at all?
There is no correlation between money printing and population growth. Population is up just 10% over the last 15 years, while the money supply is up 300%.
We print money because the government wants to spend money it doesn't have.
When you increase the money supply, you decrease the value of money.
Thus, printing money is a hidden tax on everyone. A hidden tax that disproportionately affects the poor.
Supply chain issues and increased production costs have also contributed to inflation.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Yes, everyone knows Planned Parenthood (PP) can prevent rape.

Wat. You read this:
Spoiler:

Your information is safe with Planned Parenthood, child rapists!

And came to the conclusion that PP failing to PREVENT rape was the issue? How is that even possible? The issue, obviously, is that in both cases PP failed to REPORT RAPES of 13 and 14 year old girls as required by state law. Jesus, dude. :facepalm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I don't know why they have so much funding.

Nor do I.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Forcing a middle-schooler to have a baby is the right thing to do. God knows how she'll financially support a baby she never wanted, but think of the children... no, not the children bearing and "raising" children, the children of children!

No one is forcing middle schoolers to have babies.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Gosh! Octomom is a hero for needlessly creating massive financial burdens not only on herself but on taxpayers.

:crazy

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:CPCs can't force anyone to do anything

Obviously.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:but PP can.

What would you call holding someone down and performing an abortion after you are asked to to stop?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:CPCs can just take all your information, sell it if they so choose, and tell you to wait to abort fetuses until it's illegal. :dog

You're implying someone will walk into a CPC looking for an abortion, the CPC will offer them financial assistance, that "birthing person" will choose to have an abortion anyway, and that the CPC will then sell ALL (lol) their information for profit. Cool. Let me know when that happens. :dog

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I hope you view onanism and menstruation as crimes because they're just about as much "killing babies" as legal abortions are. :lolthumb

If I were a leftist, I would strongly advise against retard-level memes such as this, but you do you! :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 11th, 2022, 4:05 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Textbook strawman.

You use strawman arguments all the time and you were stupid enough to say that taxes don't fund these information mills that pressure potential mothers into keeping a baby despite the risks, but I'm the retard. :lolthumb How many times are you going to backpedal, Muck?

Adoption shouldn't be easy. Honestly any biological parent should have to undergo the same scrutiny and testing, but that's difficult logistically. If you can't care for a kid or are a fucking abusive psycho, you shouldn't have them. Imagine how many fewer orphans we'd have if the only way they became orphans is because their parents died and not because their bio-parents were fucking losers unfit to care for kids.

The vast majority of babies are viable at 24 weeks, and 33 states still allow viable babies to be aborted. Calling viable human life "not actual people" and "parasites" is inhumane and disgusting.

Great strawman argument. Too bad for you I never said that about those stages. Also hilarious that you're quoting 5.5 months (24 weeks) which is at the very tail end of the 2nd trimester. I may differ on your definition of "viable" if a child is born ~3 months early. Seems like they'd still be put in an incubator and under intensive care. But sure, they're "viable."

Gallup wrote:According to the Guttmacher Institute, which tracks abortion statistics, late-trimester abortions are rare -- only 1.3% are conducted later than 20 (not 24) weeks, whereas 89% are performed within the first 12 weeks.

Source: https://news.gallup.com/poll/235469/tri ... views.aspx
.:biglol So much outrage over legal abortion when your own source states that at most only 1.3% are done after the fetus is "viable", and that's assuming nobody gets an abortion between 20-24 weeks, which is highly, highly unlikely. Yeah, so, so many "baby" "murderers" getting abortions before the fetus is "viable" (your definition) are pretty much scumbags. At least I know why you refuse to cite your sources so much: it's pathetically easy to turn them around on you because you clearly can't even read. Speaking of murdering babies, are "mothers" of stillborn babies (at least) guilty of negligent homicide? I mean they obviously didn't do enough right to keep it alive. So how many "negligent" "mothers" should be put in jail with psychopaths, meth heads, gangbangers, and rapists?

"Painfully dismembered"? They're not even cognizant. I doubt their nervous system is as developed as you think it is, either. If you aren't a vegetarian or vegan, you have no room to talk about dismembering anything being wrong. Also a gun rights advocate talking about pain and suffering... just hilarious. More guns = less shootings, right, Muck? People with guns kill lots more people than people without guns. It's a lot harder for a kid to commit mass murder without a gun. But don't let basic sense get in the way of your inane arguments now; they haven't before. I've still never heard an effective or persuasive argument that explains why guns are legal while bombs are not.

No one is forcing middle schoolers to have babies.

If abortion is made illegal, that's legally forcing middle schoolers who were raped (or not) and become pregnant to have babies. They're so young maybe they don't track their cycle or even know they're pregnant until the 2nd trimester, which you've stated you oppose and presumably consider murdering babies. So is a middle schooler who finds out she's 3-months pregnant a baby murderer if she gets an abortion ASAP (within a week)? I mean that's still well ahead of the 24 weeks you cite as "viable."

Muck FcDisney wrote:full grown (sic) parasites who have kids

Muck FcDisney wrote:Calling viable human life "not actual people" and "parasites" is inhumane and disgusting.

. :lolthumb Nice one, Muck.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 11th, 2022, 5:53 pm

I’m glad y’all are having fun but i have still yet to read one of these novels lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 11th, 2022, 10:33 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:You only have to read through the responses that aren't ratioed to see how pretty much everyone feels about this crazy, wannabe Native American's nutjob opinion.

In fact, the response below from some noname has more likes than Liz's tweet :dog :

The Left: You’re only pro-birth! You don’t want to help babies after their born!

Crisis Pregnancy Centers: oh yes we do! That’s why we exist!

The Left: WE ARE SHUTTING YOU DOWN!

Looks like Twitter has removed the comment that had more likes than Liawatha's :ROFL

Ministry of Truth to the rescue!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 11th, 2022, 10:34 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I’m glad y’all are having fun but i have still yet to read one of these novels lol

Novellas! :meltdown
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 12th, 2022, 1:35 am

I'll just respond like you do.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm the retard.

Yes.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Honestly any biological parent should have to undergo the same scrutiny and testing

Your people would call that racism.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Too bad for you I never said that about those stages.

If you don't approve on 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions, we are in agreement.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Also hilarious that you're quoting 5.5 months (24 weeks) which is at the very tail end of the 2nd trimester. I may differ on your definition of "viable" if a child is born ~3 months early. Seems like they'd still be put in an incubator and under intensive care. But sure, they're "viable."

The vast majority are the definition of viable, yes. No need for quotation marks.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: :biglol So much outrage over legal abortion when your own source states that at most only 1.3% are done after the fetus is "viable"

That's about 7,000 per year.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Speaking of murdering babies, are "mothers" of stillborn babies (at least) guilty of negligent homicide?

If they partied like Hunter Biden on a slow day, absolutely. I wouldn't even call it negligent.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:If you aren't a vegetarian or vegan, you have no room to talk about dismembering anything being wrong.

Is this the cannibal's argument?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:If abortion is made illegal, that's legally forcing middle schoolers who were raped (or not) and become pregnant to have babies. They're so young maybe they don't track their cycle or even know they're pregnant until the 2nd trimester, which you've stated you oppose and presumably consider murdering babies. So is a middle schooler who finds out she's 3-months pregnant a baby murderer if she gets an abortion ASAP (within a week)? I mean that's still well ahead of the 24 weeks you cite as "viable."

If pigs could fly, you might need FAA approval to eat them.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Muck FcDisney wrote:Calling viable human life "not actual people" and "parasites" is inhumane and disgusting.

Fetuses aren't parasites.
Welfare mooches are metaphorical parasites.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 13th, 2022, 6:41 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:I'll just respond like you do.
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm the retard.

Yes.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Honestly any biological parent should have to undergo the same scrutiny and testing

Your people would call that racism.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Too bad for you I never said that about those stages.

If you don't approve on 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions, we are in agreement.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Also hilarious that you're quoting 5.5 months (24 weeks) which is at the very tail end of the 2nd trimester. I may differ on your definition of "viable" if a child is born ~3 months early. Seems like they'd still be put in an incubator and under intensive care. But sure, they're "viable."

The vast majority are the definition of viable, yes. No need for quotation marks.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: :biglol So much outrage over legal abortion when your own source states that at most only 1.3% are done after the fetus is "viable"

That's about 7,000 per year.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Speaking of murdering babies, are "mothers" of stillborn babies (at least) guilty of negligent homicide?

If they partied like Hunter Biden on a slow day, absolutely. I wouldn't even call it negligent.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:If you aren't a vegetarian or vegan, you have no room to talk about dismembering anything being wrong.

Is this the cannibal's argument?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:If abortion is made illegal, that's legally forcing middle schoolers who were raped (or not) and become pregnant to have babies. They're so young maybe they don't track their cycle or even know they're pregnant until the 2nd trimester, which you've stated you oppose and presumably consider murdering babies. So is a middle schooler who finds out she's 3-months pregnant a baby murderer if she gets an abortion ASAP (within a week)? I mean that's still well ahead of the 24 weeks you cite as "viable."

If pigs could fly, you might need FAA approval to eat them.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Fetuses aren't parasites.
Welfare mooches are metaphorical parasites.

You didn't respond like me. lol. More numbers out of nowhere, even more worthless remarks with no evidence behind them. 7,000 out of how many? What's your source? You had a great chance to counter and make me eat my own words with a statistic about how few gun owners commit crimes and murder with guns, but you predictably whiffed on the opportunity. I wouldn't have whiffed.

If you support eating meat that you buy at a restaurant or supermarket, yeah, you're part of the butchering of millions of animals in the name of food. It's safe to assume you don't hunt all your meat. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act like aborting a prehuman fetus is some despicable crime involving brutal dismemberment. Oh, right...

Another strawman argument talking about what I assume is some sort of drug or alcohol abuse leading to stillborn babies. That wasn't the question.

No real response to the teen mom question. Good to know you're defeated there as well.

More backpedaling and autism in your understanding of my parasite comments and blatant hypocrisy.

:fail more.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » July 14th, 2022, 1:00 am

Yall niggas talk alot of shit
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion