Biden Approval

Moderator: JdPat04

Biden Approval

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 14th, 2022, 8:32 pm

Currently at 38.9%. Lowest on record at this point in a president's first term.

Trump's approval was never that low at any point during his final 3 years in office.

Now imagine if the media treated Creey Joe the way they treated Trump. 25%... maybe?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Biden Approval

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 14th, 2022, 9:54 pm

We’ll. Here is some progress :adown

https://babylonbee.com/news/san-francis ... -shortages
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » June 16th, 2022, 9:35 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Currently at 38.9%. Lowest on record at this point in a president's first term.

Trump's approval was never that low at any point during his final 3 years in office.

Now imagine if the media treated Creey Joe the way they treated Trump. 25%... maybe?

I’d say lower if they treated Joe like Trump
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 17th, 2022, 4:05 pm

28% of people are ok with dudes in women’s sports. I imagine these are the same retards who approve of Biden’s performance
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 18th, 2022, 12:16 pm

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 18th, 2022, 9:24 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Currently at 38.9%. Lowest on record at this point in a president's first term.

I like the obvious omissions. :biglol
"Tampa Bay won the most Super Bowls in 2021!" :ROFL
EDIT: You're right: Dump's approval was even lower at 29% after the failed insurrection.
Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-approv ... pitol-riot
It's Faux News, so take it with a grain of salt.
Also this:
Trump’s average approval rating across his term, 41.1%, is the lowest measured by Gallup, 4 percentage points lower than Truman.

Source: https://fortune.com/2021/01/18/trump-ap ... opularity/
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 19th, 2022, 2:03 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like the obvious omissions. :biglol

:facepalm
Those are called qualifiers. Nothing was omitted.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:EDIT: You're right: Dump's approval was even lower at 29% after the failed insurrection.

I used poll averages, not cherry-picked outliers.
It dropped from 44% to 39%, but was back up to 41% 2 weeks later, as people started to realize the "insurrection" was yet another conspiracy theory.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Trump’s average approval rating across his term, 41.1%, is the lowest measured by Gallup, 4 percentage points lower than Truman.

That's not true according to Gallup. W's was 37% in his second term after 62% (propaganda works!) in his first. Did you omit a qualifier or something? :dog

Also, Trump's favorability rating is currently higher than Biden's, and has been for quite some time. After the Russian collusion conspiracy theory fell apart, the conspiracy theories that followed ("Fine People" hoax, Ukraine quid pro quo conspiracy theory, "Drink Bleach" hoax, Russian bounties conspiracy theory, Insurrection conspiracy theory, etc) didn't affect polling for as long.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 22nd, 2022, 7:17 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like the obvious omissions. :biglol

:facepalm
Those are called qualifiers. Nothing was omitted.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:EDIT: You're right: Dump's approval was even lower at 29% after the failed insurrection.

I used poll averages, not cherry-picked outliers.
It dropped from 44% to 39%, but was back up to 41% 2 weeks later, as people started to realize the "insurrection" was yet another conspiracy theory.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

That's not true according to Gallup. W's was 37% in his second term after 62% (propaganda works!) in his first. Did you omit a qualifier or something? :dog

Also, Trump's favorability rating is currently higher than Biden's, and has been for quite some time. After the Russian collusion conspiracy theory fell apart, the conspiracy theories that followed ("Fine People" hoax, Ukraine quid pro quo conspiracy theory, "Drink Bleach" hoax, Russian bounties conspiracy theory, Insurrection conspiracy theory, etc) didn't affect polling for as long.

When did presidential terms go to 3 years? But sure, no cherry-picking or omissions from you. :dog

I like how you accuse me (using a direct quote from Fortune, but maybe you don't understand quotes) of being wrong but don't provide any evidence to back it up. You just say Gallup said it.

I like how you try to gaslight people into believing the insurrection wasn't an insurrection. But maybe you don't know what that word means. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 4th, 2022, 11:01 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:When did presidential terms go to 3 years? But sure, no cherry-picking or omissions from you. :dog

Again, qualifiers are not omissions. Learn the difference.

Propaganda is strong. Propaganda is effective. Americans are slow and gullible. Once enough figured out the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory was bullshit (as the FBI knew in 2016), Trump's numbers were never that low.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like how you accuse me (using a direct quote from Fortune, but maybe you don't understand quotes) of being wrong but don't provide any evidence to back it up. You just say Gallup said it.

OMG! Google is so hard! :eb

Gallup wrote:First-term average: 62
Second-term average: 37

https://news.gallup.com/poll/116500/pre ... -bush.aspx

If you had any credibility, you would immediately admit to being wrong here, but you have nothing to lose, so...

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like how you try to gaslight people into believing the insurrection wasn't an insurrection. But maybe you don't know what that word means. :lolthumb

How many people have radical leftists charged with insurrection? 10,000? 1,000? 100? 10? 1? I guess they don't know what it means. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 5th, 2022, 4:16 pm

Biden breaking records all over the place!

Direction of country now worse than Obama's 2nd term low and worse than Obama's 1st term low (both of which were worse than at any point during Trump's presidency).

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... y-902.html

But hey, at least the military industrial complex is still making bank! Can't wait to see their plan after all of Ukraine is dead. Maybe Joe will ask the Taliban to use the billions in military equipment he left in Afghanistan for Proxy War 2.0! :2thumbs
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 6th, 2022, 12:04 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:When did presidential terms go to 3 years? But sure, no cherry-picking or omissions from you. :dog

Propaganda is strong. Propaganda is effective. Americans are slow and gullible. Once enough figured out the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory was bullshit (as the FBI knew in 2016), Trump's numbers were never that low.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like how you accuse me (using a direct quote from Fortune, but maybe you don't understand quotes) of being wrong but don't provide any evidence to back it up. You just say Gallup said it.

If you had any credibility, you would immediately admit to being wrong here, but you have nothing to lose, so...

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like how you try to gaslight people into believing the insurrection wasn't an insurrection. But maybe you don't know what that word means. :lolthumb

How many people have radical leftists charged with insurrection? 10,000? 1,000? 100? 10? 1? I guess they don't know what it means. :lolthumb

It's cherry-picking. Look it up. You do realize it's not a synonym for lying, right?
"FSU won more FBS/Div I-A national championships than anyone else... in the 1999-2000 season. What? It's not wrong nor is it cherry-picking! I added a qualifier! So what if it excludes data? It's not cherry-picking or omitting the other years that were obviously omitted!"

I don't use Google, nor would I have the same results as you would in a Google search. Do you have any clue how "personalized" Google search results are? The burden of proof is on you: it's not MY responsibility to provide proof/evidence for YOUR points. Also your link just proves you can't understand what an entire term means. GWB's approval rating average was 49% over his entire term as POTUS (49% approval is Dump's peak! :biglol :biglol :biglol). That's 8 years. Dump, thankfully, only had 4 years and his average approval is still 41.1%. But thanks for reminding us how disapproved Repugs in office are. Even Nixon's Watergate didn't harm the electoral system of the USA as much as Dump did. The funny thing is all three are conservative Repug POTUSes.
Source: https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/pre ... trump.aspx

Show me the radical leftists trying to overthrow the government, invading the Capitol, please.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 6th, 2022, 3:27 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

It's cherry-picking. Look it up. You do realize it's not a synonym for lying, right?
"FSU won more FBS/Div I-A national championships than anyone else... in the 1999-2000 season. What? It's not wrong nor is it cherry-picking! I added a qualifier! So what if it excludes data? It's not cherry-picking or omitting the other years that were obviously omitted!"

I don't use Google, nor would I have the same results as you would in a Google search. Do you have any clue how "personalized" Google search results are? The burden of proof is on you: it's not MY responsibility to provide proof/evidence for YOUR points. Also your link just proves you can't understand what an entire term means. GWB's approval rating average was 49% over his entire term as POTUS (49% approval is Dump's peak! :biglol :biglol :biglol). That's 8 years. Dump, thankfully, only had 4 years and his average approval is still 41.1%. But thanks for reminding us how disapproved Repugs in office are. Even Nixon's Watergate didn't harm the electoral system of the USA as much as Dump did. The funny thing is all three are conservative Repug POTUSes.
Source: https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/pre ... trump.aspx

Show me the radical leftists trying to overthrow the government, invading the Capitol, please.

You over threw the government when you rigged an election. Rig another election and you’ll see why we have a 2nd amendment.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 6th, 2022, 4:39 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Even Nixon's Watergate didn't harm the electoral system of the USA as much as Dump did.

bigbluebazooka wrote:You over threw (sic) the government when you rigged an election. Rig another election and you'll see why we have a 2nd amendment.

See what I mean, Muck?

As I've illustrated before, Ben, the rigging of elections is done via the Electoral College, which conveniently rigs elections in favor of Republicans. The last Republican POTUS whose rise to office AKA first term was actually supported by the popular vote was George H.W. Bush's election 34 years ago. GWB won a second term after he was given a first via rigged election in 2000. Where is your moral outrage for the rigged elections of 2000 and 2016?

Thanks for proving my point, though, Ben. :2thumbs
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 6th, 2022, 8:28 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Even Nixon's Watergate didn't harm the electoral system of the USA as much as Dump did.

bigbluebazooka wrote:You over threw (sic) the government when you rigged an election. Rig another election and you'll see why we have a 2nd amendment.

See what I mean, Muck?

As I've illustrated before, Ben, the rigging of elections is done via the Electoral College, which conveniently rigs elections in favor of Republicans. The last Republican POTUS whose rise to office AKA first term was actually supported by the popular vote was George H.W. Bush's election 34 years ago. GWB won a second term after he was given a first via rigged election in 2000. Where is your moral outrage for the rigged elections of 2000 and 2016?

I gave my fact and don’t care about your opinion. :2thumbs
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 7th, 2022, 5:15 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

See what I mean, Muck?

I gave my fact and don't care about your opinion. :2thumbs

Your "facts" are pure fiction. I would not be surprised at all if you legitimately believed the Earth were flat.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 8th, 2022, 11:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

See what I mean, Muck?

Your "facts" are pure fiction. I would not be surprised at all if you legitimately believed the Earth were flat.

So what part of your pussy did Trump grab that ruined your life?

Spoiler:
Deflection alert coming soon
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 9th, 2022, 1:35 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

See what I mean, Muck?

Spoiler:

Looks like I hit pretty close to the mark. That "It's easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled" is something I saw on a Flat Earther t-shirt.
I would not be surprised at all if you legitimately believed the Earth were flat.

. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 9th, 2022, 3:05 pm

Mark Twain is flat earth. And stop calling him Ben you fucking weirdo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 10th, 2022, 12:03 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

See what I mean, Muck?

Spoiler:

Looks like I hit pretty close to the mark. That "It's easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled" is something I saw on a Flat Earther t-shirt.
I would not be surprised at all if you legitimately believed the Earth were flat.

Deflection alert
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 13th, 2022, 6:54 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

See what I mean, Muck?

Spoiler:

Deflection alert

You're right, for once. Here it is:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion