Biden Approval

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Biden Approval

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 25th, 2022, 12:32 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:3. You "get" tenses but you don't seem to be able to use them correctly as often as you should. It's always the idiots that get mad at the smarter people who are pointing out their mistakes and then resort to "We're not in school!" defenses as if outside of being a schoolchild you should just be an illiterate ape. People have their resumes tossed out when they can't spell basic shit or string a few words together without butchering the language.

ifityptlykdisaaalldaatimei wudbemokt. hoosfoltisdat? stoopit gramR notsees. dzn matr if itz ryt bcz ewe kann undr stan me.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I guess it wasn't a think when Dump or GWB or GHWB, etc. were in office, either.

OMG! What have you done?!? :jawdrop

How do you even sleep at night, you butcher! :facepalm

Now don't get mad because you're an idiot and I'm smarter than you (according to you). :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » July 25th, 2022, 1:34 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:How can any intelligent person think Biden is doing a good job?

Are there any? I don't know of one, even among hardcore Dems.

I know you two are battling on approval rating comparisons but at this point in his term, it is not even about Trump anymore. Biden is a colossal failure. He may not even be mentally stable enough to hold this office. His inside circle has to cringe every time he speaks in public.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 25th, 2022, 2:45 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

I know you two are battling on approval rating comparisons but at this point in his term, it is not even about Trump anymore. Biden is a colossal failure. He may not even be mentally stable enough to hold this office. His inside circle has to cringe every time he speaks in public.

He's shaken hands with air multiple times, wandered off and had to be redirected (by the secret service, his wife, and the fucking Easter Bunny), can't read a teleprompter ("End of quote. Repeat the line"), and rarely does anything after mid-afternoon (when "sundowning" tends to set in, for people who suffer from that).

The American people know. His handlers know. Foreign leaders have to know. But what no one seems to know is who is making decisions for him outside the hours of noon to 4pm... assuming he makes any decisions at all.

Trump isn't much younger. He could begin exhibiting signs of dementia (like Biden did over 10 years ago) at any time. We need to elect younger leaders.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 28th, 2022, 10:46 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

He's shaken hands with air multiple times, wandered off and had to be redirected (by the secret service, his wife, and the fucking Easter Bunny), can't read a teleprompter ("End of quote. Repeat the line"), and rarely does anything after mid-afternoon (when "sundowning" tends to set in, for people who suffer from that).

The American people know. His handlers know. Foreign leaders have to know. But what no one seems to know is who is making decisions for him outside the hours of noon to 4pm... assuming he makes any decisions at all.

Trump isn't much younger. He could begin exhibiting signs of dementia (like Biden did over 10 years ago) at any time. We need to elect younger leaders.

I sure as shit hope Trump doesn’t run again, and yes we need to go at least 20 years younger.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 30th, 2022, 4:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:3. You "get" tenses but you don't seem to be able to use them correctly as often as you should. It's always the idiots that get mad at the smarter people who are pointing out their mistakes and then resort to "We're not in school!" defenses as if outside of being a schoolchild you should just be an illiterate ape. People have their resumes tossed out when they can't spell basic shit or string a few words together without butchering the language.

ifityptlykdisaaalldaatimei wudbemokt. hoosfoltisdat? stoopit gramR notsees. dzn matr if itz ryt bcz ewe kann undr stan me.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I guess it wasn't a think when Dump or GWB or GHWB, etc. were in office, either.

OMG! What have you done?!? :jawdrop

How do you even sleep at night, you butcher! :facepalm

Now don't get mad because you're an idiot and I'm smarter than you (according to you). :dog

Yep, I :failed. You caught it. :clap :clap :clap :)
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 30th, 2022, 7:15 pm

:thought
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion