Biden Approval

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Biden Approval

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 13th, 2022, 4:12 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's cherry-picking. Look it up. You do realize it's not a synonym for lying, right?
"FSU won more FBS/Div I-A national championships than anyone else... in the 1999-2000 season. What? It's not wrong nor is it cherry-picking! I added a qualifier! So what if it excludes data? It's not cherry-picking or omitting the other years that were obviously omitted!"

It's how statistics are almost always presented. Like:
Highest inflation in 40 years (everyone)
Small Business sentiment at 48-year low (National Federation of Independent Businesses)
Illegal border crossings highest since at least 1960 (NYT)

Or as you said:
Jawja has only beaten UF 5 times in the past 23 years. (this was true at the time)

Put in sports terms, a more reasonable analogy (as opposed to your intentionally absurd one) would be:
"Biden U has the worst margin of defeat through 5 games in the modern era," because this is exactly where he's at.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I don't use Google, nor would I have the same results as you would in a Google search. Do you have any clue how "personalized" Google search results are? The burden of proof is on you: it's not MY responsibility to provide proof/evidence for YOUR points.

:facepalm
It's just a generic term for using a search engine to find something. Yes, I know how Google works. You could use any search engine and type "gallup bush approval first term" and that is likely to be your top result.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Also your link just proves you can't understand what an entire term means.

A presidential term is 4 years. That's why Presidents are referred to as one term or two term, and not 4 year term or 8 year term (since FDR, anyway).

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Even Nixon's Watergate didn't harm the electoral system of the USA as much as Dump did.

What's your source for this nonsense?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Show me the radical leftists trying to overthrow the government, invading the Capitol, please.

They stormed the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings. Do you need pictures?

According to the current leftist definition of insurrection/sedition, the following would apply:
Months-long siege of federal courthouse in Portland.
Takeover of police station (and creation of faux-state of CHAZ) in Seattle.
Burning police station to the ground in Minneapolis.
White House siege of May/June 2020, when Mayor Bowser (D) was forced to impose a curfew and call in the National Guard.

But calling any of these (or J6) an attempt to overthrow the government is lunacy. You think if Antifa/BLM managed to breach the WH and kill the president, we'd just be like "well, I guess Antifa/BLM runs the country now"? Of course not! J6 is even more delusional, suggesting a bunch of Republicans wanted to overthrow the government currently headed by a Republican. But as we've seen over the last 6 years, Democrats will support any narrative, regardless of how ridiculous and obviously false it may be. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » July 14th, 2022, 12:47 am

Lol at liberals that voted for biden
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 20th, 2022, 6:52 pm

Biden has now tied Trump's all-time low of 37.1%.
* https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -7320.html

Biden has trailed Trump in favorability rating for over 6 consecutive months.

And unlike Trump, whose approval increased every year* in office, Biden is looking at a massive drop off from year 1 to year 2.

* https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html

It no longer looks like there is anything the propaganda machine can do to get Dementia Joe back over 40%. :no

But we'll see... :popcorn

And today he said:
"You had to put on your windshield wipers to get literally the oil slick off the window. That's why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer."

:notsureif
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 21st, 2022, 2:47 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » July 21st, 2022, 4:19 pm

Biden is falling apart faster than billy Napier on the recruiting trail
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 21st, 2022, 7:32 pm

mrfree wrote:Biden is falling apart faster than billy Napier on the recruiting trail

Al Golden and Willie Taggart had higher approval ratings
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 22nd, 2022, 2:05 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Biden has now tied Trump's all-time low of 37.1%.
* https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -7320.html

Biden has trailed Trump in favorability rating for over 6 consecutive months.

And unlike Trump, whose approval increased every year* in office, Biden is looking at a massive drop off from year 1 to year 2.

* https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html

It no longer looks like there is anything the propaganda machine can do to get Dementia Joe back over 40%. :no

But we'll see... :popcorn

And today he said:
"You had to put on your windshield wipers to get literally the oil slick off the window. That's why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer."

:notsureif

Gallup had Dump's Jan. 2021 approval at 34%. But sure, change sources when it's convenient. :lolthumb
:fail more.

Meanwhile Dump is getting more press for being a traitor. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 22nd, 2022, 3:42 pm

Smoking Parmesan cheese with Hunter Biden has a higher approval rating then Pedo Pete.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 22nd, 2022, 7:01 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Gallup had Dump's Jan. 2021 approval at 34%. But sure, change sources when it's convenient. :lolthumb

I used the average of polls like I always do, not cherry-picked polls. But since you mentioned it, Biden is at 33% in the current NYT poll and the current Quinnipiac poll. :2thumbs

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Meanwhile Dump is getting more press for being a traitor. :dog

Traitor... :biglol @ :crazy

And Trump still has a higher favorability rating than Biden, like he has for at least the last 6 months.

Your desperate support of the worst president in your lifetime is just sad. :sadyes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 23rd, 2022, 12:00 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Gallup had Dump's Jan. 2021 approval at 34%. But sure, change sources when it's convenient. :lolthumb

I used the average of polls like I always do, not cherry-picked polls. But since you mentioned it, Biden is at 33% in the current NYT poll and the current Quinnipiac poll. :2thumbs

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Meanwhile Dump is getting more press for being a traitor. :dog

Traitor... :biglol @ :crazy

And Trump still has a higher favorability rating than Biden, like he has for at least the last 6 months.

Your desperate support of the worst president in your lifetime is just sad. :sadyes

1. "Always." You used the Gallup poll before. I wonder why you changed it. :lolthumb
2. I'm not a Dump supporter. I don't propose to betray and overthrow the US government when my candidate loses. I'm not you, so that might be hard for you to understand.

Another weak attempt at gaslighting. I wish it weren't so pathetic, but that's where you are right now, lying to yourself and anyone that will listen that Dump isn't/wasn't "that bad."
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 23rd, 2022, 3:06 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1. "Always." You used the Gallup poll before. I wonder why you changed it. :lolthumb

Anyone is capable of reading this thread, including you.

As I said in response to your first comment, "I used poll averages, not cherry-picked outliers."

You used Gallup, then were too lazy to look up your own claim, so I linked to it for you. Then you tried to backpedal and claim that a presidential term was not 4 years.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. I'm not a Dump supporter. I don't propose to betray and overthrow the US government when my candidate loses. I'm not you, so that might be hard for you to understand.

Grade school level response. You know who I was referring to.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Another weak attempt at gaslighting.

It's funny how you use that word every time your cognitive dissonance is triggered.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I wish it weren't so pathetic, but that's where you are right now, lying to yourself and anyone that will listen that Dump isn't/wasn't "that bad."

What lie? Are there people who think skyrocketing inflation, a stagnant stock market (and we will officially be in a recession when the next GDP numbers come out), fentanyl and sex slaves pouring across the border, humiliating blunders in Afghanistan and Ukraine*, increases in crime, and a president who repeatedly fails at things as simple as reading a teleprompter are some kind of improvement? You may be the only person in the country - even among democrats - who is surprised by what's going to happen this November.

*Okay, Ukraine is more of an intentional money laundering operation, but people who don't know that will see pouring tens of billions a month into a conflict that will do nothing more than result in more dead Ukrainians as a failure.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » July 23rd, 2022, 6:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1. "Always." You used the Gallup poll before. I wonder why you changed it. :lolthumb

As I said in response to your first comment, "I used poll averages, not cherry-picked outliers."

You used Gallup, then were too lazy to look up your own claim, so I linked to it for you. Then you tried to backpedal and claim that a presidential term was not 4 years.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. I'm not a Dump supporter. I don't propose to betray and overthrow the US government when my candidate loses. I'm not you, so that might be hard for you to understand.

It's funny how you use that word every time your cognitive dissonance is triggered.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I wish it weren't so pathetic, but that's where you are right now, lying to yourself and anyone that will listen that Dump isn't/wasn't "that bad."

What lie? Are there people who think skyrocketing inflation, a stagnant stock market (and we will officially be in a recession when the next GDP numbers come out), fentanyl and sex slaves pouring across the border, humiliating blunders in Afghanistan and Ukraine*, increases in crime, and a president who repeatedly fails at things as simple as reading a teleprompter are some kind of improvement? You may be the only person in the country - even among democrats - who is surprised by what's going to happen this November.

*Okay, Ukraine is more of an intentional money laundering operation, but people who don't know that will see pouring tens of billions a month into a conflict that will do nothing more than result in more dead Ukrainians as a failure.

I’m a Biden supporter. I support him running for re-election.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 24th, 2022, 1:31 am

Dumbass Criminole fans arguing about dumbass CNN Foxnews bull shit. But hey, my poles are better then your poles. Fucking non essential useless morons.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 24th, 2022, 3:31 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

1. A president's term in office can be more or less than 4 years. It's not my fault you can't understand basic English and alternate definitions or how to differentiate them.
2. More BS followed by even more BS I never even mentioned. I cited my source (Fortune, who cited Gallup). You can't read (see above), used Gallup as a counterpoint and only linked it because I told you it's your responsibility to link your sources.
3. "You may be the only person in the country - even among democrats - who is surprised by what's going to happen this November."
I bet you can't even figure out why that sentence is garbage. Or are you high and neglecting your children while butchering English? Are you sure you shouldn't be deported?

You think the war in Ukraine is a money-laundering operation... Get your head on straight before you try to reply again, Muck. You're a disgrace.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 24th, 2022, 2:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

1. A president's term in office can be more or less than 4 years. It's not my fault you can't understand basic English and alternate definitions or how to differentiate them.
2. More BS followed by even more BS I never even mentioned. I cited my source (Fortune, who cited Gallup). You can't read (see above), used Gallup as a counterpoint and only linked it because I told you it's your responsibility to link your sources.
3. "You may be the only person in the country - even among democrats - who is surprised by what's going to happen this November."
I bet you can't even figure out why that sentence is garbage. Or are you high and neglecting your children while butchering English? Are you sure you shouldn't be deported?

You think the war in Ukraine is a money-laundering operation... Get your head on straight before you try to reply again, Muck. You're a disgrace.

1. Only if they serve less than a full term or multiple terms. This deflection tangent is irrelevant to Biden's plummeting approval, which is why you keep going back to it. Deflect, deflect, deflect. :jerkit
2. "I cited my source (Fortune, who cited Gallup)." I'm aware of that. I use the average. Again, more attempts to deflect and defend an obviously failing president.
3. I get tenses. I'm not writing for school. Playing grammar nazi instead of addressing the claim is another deflection and sure sign of defeat. Deep down, you know what's coming in November, and why. :twisted:
4. No counterpoint on Ukraine? If it's anything but a money-laundering operation, it's a failure.
5. No response to the comment below. We all know why. :dog
"Are there people who think skyrocketing inflation, a stagnant stock market (and we will officially be in a recession when the next GDP numbers come out), fentanyl and sex slaves pouring across the border, humiliating blunders in Afghanistan and Ukraine*, increases in crime, and a president who repeatedly fails at things as simple as reading a teleprompter are some kind of improvement?"

Thanks for your concern, but my son was playing with friends and my daughter was napping.
Deported? I know you're not trying to make sense, but damn...
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 24th, 2022, 2:47 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Dumbass Criminole fans arguing about dumbass CNN Foxnews bull shit. But hey, my poles are better then your poles. Fucking non essential useless morons.

VLE poll > all others

Utah = true 2088 National Champions! :rockin
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » July 24th, 2022, 3:37 pm

How can any intelligent person think Biden is doing a good job?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 24th, 2022, 4:17 pm

FSUKW wrote:How can any intelligent person think Biden is doing a good job?

Are there any? I don't know of one, even among hardcore Dems.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 24th, 2022, 4:19 pm

FSUKW wrote:I’m a Biden supporter. I support him running for re-election.

Too young. We need Feinstein vs Grassley. :2thumbs
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 25th, 2022, 5:27 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

1. Only if they serve less than a full term or multiple terms. This deflection tangent is irrelevant to Biden's plummeting approval, which is why you keep going back to it. Deflect, deflect, deflect. :jerkit
2. "I cited my source (Fortune, who cited Gallup)." I'm aware of that. I use the average. Again, more attempts to deflect and defend an obviously failing president.
3. I get tenses. I'm not writing for school. Playing grammar nazi instead of addressing the claim is another deflection and sure sign of defeat. Deep down, you know what's coming in November, and why. :twisted:
4. No counterpoint on Ukraine? If it's anything but a money-laundering operation, it's a failure.
5. No response to the comment below. We all know why. :dog
"Are there people who think skyrocketing inflation, a stagnant stock market (and we will officially be in a recession when the next GDP numbers come out), fentanyl and sex slaves pouring across the border, humiliating blunders in Afghanistan and Ukraine*, increases in crime, and a president who repeatedly fails at things as simple as reading a teleprompter are some kind of improvement?"

Thanks for your concern, but my son was playing with friends and my daughter was napping.
Deported? I know you're not trying to make sense, but damn...

1. You're the one deflecting away from the fact that you can't read effectively or think critically.

2. I used the average, too. But because of #1, you were unable to understand why your counterpoint was wrong. You're again deflecting the fact that you refused to cite your sources while you accuse me of not citing sources.

3. You "get" tenses but you don't seem to be able to use them correctly as often as you should. It's always the idiots that get mad at the smarter people who are pointing out their mistakes and then resort to "We're not in school!" defenses as if outside of being a schoolchild you should just be an illiterate ape. People have their resumes tossed out when they can't spell basic shit or string a few words together without butchering the language.

ifityptlykdisaaalldaatimei wudbemokt. hoosfoltisdat? stoopit gramR notsees. dzn matr if itz ryt bcz ewe kann undr stan me.

I'm not saying Biden is doing the best job ever. He has his faults. He isn't a fucking traitor to the American people however. He may not even run for reelection. You presume to know what I think but you really don't seem to actually know what I think.

4. You think people are dying and Russia is invading Ukraine (for anyone) to launder money? Yeah, I don't usually see the need to bring up a counterpoint to something that's obviously wrong and messed up. I wouldn't expect a USSR to understand that.

5. Ask me how much I care about the stock market or a little inflation. Ask me if I care about drug addicts. Do you know how long "sex slavery" has been going on? I guess it wasn't a think when Dump or GWB or GHWB, etc. were in office, either. It started when Biden took office in 2021. True story. The Afghanistan withdrawal wasn't executed well. Making gaffes while reading a teleprompter is far less troubling to me than spreading multiple lies every single day and calling them alternative facts or planning a coup that thankfully failed.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion