Meanwhile somewhere in Texas

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Meanwhile somewhere in Texas

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 14th, 2022, 6:52 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Again with the projection: I'm not a conspiracy theorist. It's not a theory that Russians interfered with the 2016 election: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russia ... -elections
https://www.phc.edu/intelligencer/did-r ... l-election

:dog
:ROFL
:ROFL2

Yeah, that's why 67% of Democrats thought Russia hacked voting machines and changed votes in favor of Trump... in 2018. And why Mueller votive candles were flying off the shelves. Not because of "COLLUSION" (are the walls still closing in? :lolthumb )! Because Russia did what Russia (and China, and others) always does. They even tried to hack the RNC.

You've also made it abundantly clear you believe other conspiracy theories.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You still lack the comprehension that more guns create more gun violence. Or maybe you don't,

At least you backtracked on your mindreading fail this time.
On one hand, it's true that you can't shoot someone with a gun you don't have (duh).
On the other, murder rates are far lower in areas with >50% gun ownership than in areas with <20% gun ownership.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and that's why you pivoted to how difficult it would be to confiscate all of them,

It would be impossible.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:as if I were outlining a plan to get rid of guns.

You said guns should be illegal. Of course you don't have a plan.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Those 300M+ legally-obtained guns are the reason gun violence is rampant in this country.

The majority of gun crimes are committed by people who obtained the guns illegally.
Only a tiny fraction of a percent of legally obtained guns are ever used in any crime.
It seems you lack the comprehension to realize that murderous criminals will find a way to murder. We don't need more people mowing down grannies and children with automobiles.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Elected officials doing their job and deciding how to spend taxpayer money.

They fail at their job more often than not, so this isn't exactly surprising.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Hmm. I guess I should be more upset about all that money that went into a useless fence that I didn't want.

1. Preventing 2.4 million people from illegally entering the US in 12 months is not useless.
2. Preventing additional human trafficking and sex slavery in the US is not useless.
3. Preventing the #1 killer of people aged 18-45 from entering the US is not useless.
4. Oddly, most Democrats agreed with these facts prior to 2015.
5. All the money used for the wall was taken from money used to blow up people and install puppet governments in other countries. I would think that, as a Democrat, you would prefer protecting the lives and livelihoods of Americans over killing people in other countries. :dunno

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:At least these funds are going towards killing enemies of the United States of America, but maybe you're one of them.

You sound like you're trying to quote Dick Cheney or something. :lolthumb

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Lev Golinkin is a Soviet-era Ukrainian who prefers Putin puppets in charge.

100% false. Just because someone doesn't like the US-backed puppet government doesn't mean they liked the Russian-backed puppet government. This is not that complicated.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:He emigrated from Ukraine back when it was still part of the USSR.

And?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:He's obsessed with the Nazis being a huge problem everywhere.

So he sounds like your average Democrat over the last 6 years? Doesn't sound very "conservitard" to me.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:He's even talking about glorifying Nazis in Canada: https://www.thenation.com/article/world ... isemitism/

And? Do you support Nazi monuments?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Lev Golinkin wrote:Steve was the only major figure in America who insisted on remembering the Russian-speaking Ukrainians who, like my family members, distrusted and hated the new Kiev government.

https://www.thenation.com/article/world ... n-ukraine/

So pro-Putin: :jerkit
Lev Golinkin wrote:Just so you know, I am from Kharkiv, from Ukraine. I was born there, raised there. I am a native Russian speaker, as are my parents, who are also there. So, Putin’s lie about how he’s protecting Russian speakers, he’s currently — he’s not protecting them. He’s bombing them. He’s killing them right now. All the people that you see are in Kharkiv, 99% chance that anybody who’s killed in the city is a native and primary Russian speaker. And these people, they’re not Russians. We are Ukrainians.

Lev Golinkin wrote:President Vladimir Putin of Russia, who denies that Ukraine is a sovereign nation, is waging far more than a physical war: He, like his predecessors in the Kremlin, is working to erase the very concept of Ukraine from existence. With each new report of a Russian bombing, I find myself becoming more Ukrainian, seizing the identity that first the Soviet Union — and now Russia — has long fought to suppress.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/02/opin ... story.html

As I said, Golinkin is undeniably anti-Russian.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:That "new US-backed government" in Kyiv was an ouster of a pro-Russian Ukrainian president that voted against the EU.

This is true.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It was the result of a popular uprising, not something like the USA invading and installing a puppet leader.

This is laughable propaganda. The US doesn't need to invade a country to install a puppet government.

We only invaded some of these countries:
Spoiler:
Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Honduras 2009 *
Libya 2011 *
Syria 2012
Ukraine 2014 *
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » June 17th, 2022, 4:01 pm

I love how all the sheep can’t say (or spell apparently) Kiev all the sudden
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 18th, 2022, 9:17 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:You've also made it abundantly clear you believe other conspiracy theories.

What other conspiracy theories do I believe?

Your backpedaling and excuses are hilarious: "Yeah, Russia influenced the election! They always do!" :biglol
(Presumably) Rural areas where people hardly see each other have lower homicide rates? I wonder why! Again no source.

EB, Ukraine changed the name of the city from Kiev to Kyiv. Changing names is a thing, especially when ownership is changed. Or maybe you refer to New York City as New Amsterdam. :dunno
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » June 19th, 2022, 2:19 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:You've also made it abundantly clear you believe other conspiracy theories.

What other conspiracy theories do I believe?

Your backpedaling and excuses are hilarious: "Yeah, Russia influenced the election! They always do!" :biglol
(Presumably) Rural areas where people hardly see each other have lower homicide rates? I wonder why! Again no source.

EB, Ukraine changed the name of the city from Kiev to Kyiv. Changing names is a thing, especially when ownership is changed. Or maybe you refer to New York City as New Amsterdam. :dunno

Well we don’t say espana or Deutschland so idk why it matters what they want to call it or how they want to spell it…
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 20th, 2022, 7:06 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:EB, Ukraine changed the name of the city from Kiev to Kyiv. Changing names is a thing, especially when ownership is changed. Or maybe you refer to New York City as New Amsterdam. :dunno

Well we don't say espana or Deutschland so idk why it matters what they want to call it or how they want to spell it…

Ukrainians call it Київ, which transliterates to Kyiv. Russia calls it Киев (Kiev). Its pronunciation/spelling is indicative of who you think owns it or has the power to name it. That's why it matters to people.

Also there's no English variant for Kyiv. It's simply a transliteration. There are English words/names for Spain and Germany.
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on June 21st, 2022, 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 21st, 2022, 3:16 pm

Back on topic for a moment... fuck these cops:
https://nypost.com/2022/06/20/officers- ... er-gunman/
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » June 22nd, 2022, 2:36 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:EB, Ukraine changed the name of the city from Kiev to Kyiv. Changing names is a thing, especially when ownership is changed. Or maybe you refer to New York City as New Amsterdam. :dunno

Well we don't say espana or Deutschland so idk why it matters what they want to call it or how they want to spell it…

Ukrainians call it Київ, which transliterates to Kyiv. Russia calls it Киев (Kiev). Its pronunciation/spelling is indicative of who you think owns it or has the power to name it. That's why it matters to people.

Also there's no English variant for Kyiv. It's simply a transliteration. There are English words/names for Spain and Germany.

:yawn shut up pussy
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 22nd, 2022, 6:55 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

:yawn shut up pussy

. :jimmies and I wasn't even trying. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 23rd, 2022, 9:00 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Back on topic for a moment... fuck these cops:
https://nypost.com/2022/06/20/officers- ... er-gunman/

This shit pisses me off more than anything else that’s happened this year.

I was hoping I was being lied to about how shitty of a job they did as some sort of anti police narrative…. Because goddamn who the fuck could let that happen?

If it’s true of what’s been reported, then I’d love to have some kind of vengeance on them. I won’t, but it would feel so good. Fucking cowards, every single one who sat there and did nothing, and the ones who prevented others from helping
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 25th, 2022, 11:17 pm

Fuck Jayapal with her stupid name. That coward wants "peace" at any cost just so she a) gets re-elected or b) is afraid of nukes, as if appeasement will do anything now.
Russia's getting their ass kicked so bad they've had to mobilize hundreds of thousands of new troops, even convicts.

Слава Украины!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2022, 2:18 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fuck Jayapal with her stupid name. That coward wants "peace" at any cost just so she a) gets re-elected or b) is afraid of nukes, as if appeasement will do anything now.
Russia's getting their ass kicked so bad they've had to mobilize hundreds of thousands of new troops, even convicts.

Слава Украины!

The cost of war:
1,000 dead civilians per month
1,500 dead Ukrainian soldiers per month
1,000,000 refugees per month
$10B US dollars per month
Over $200B to rebuild (so far)
Increase in global food (grain, mostly) and energy costs

Far-right, pro-Putin source: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/24/worl ... e%20killed.

The numbers above do not include Russian casualties/costs, nor do they include aid from other NATO countries (roughly 60% of Ukraine aid comes from US). Despite what Keynesians may tell you, building cities, then building bombs, then destroying cities with bombs, then rebuilding cities is not good economic policy.

What is the cost of peace?

Stupid-name Jayapal, in true coward form, retracted her letter the same day. Why? Because she realized Dems are now pro-nuke, pro-war, and anti-diplomacy... and wants to get reelected. Military-industrial complex gets paid, foreigners die. It's the American way!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 26th, 2022, 2:19 pm

Fuck Ukraine. It’s amazing how they have so many people willing to pay out the ass so these politicians can launder money in Ukraine. You’re all fucking retards
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2022, 2:33 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Fuck Ukraine. It’s amazing how they have so many people willing to pay out the ass so these politicians can launder money in Ukraine. You’re all fucking retards

It's our patriotic duty to support actual Nazis and the most corrupt government in Europe.

Commanders of Ukraine’s celebrated Azov (actual Nazis) Battalion have held an emotional reunion with their families in Turkey, Ukrainian officials said, honoring the fighters released from Russian confinement last month.

https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status ... 2725147648
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 26th, 2022, 5:41 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Fuck Jayapal with her stupid name. That coward wants "peace" at any cost just so she a) gets re-elected or b) is afraid of nukes, as if appeasement will do anything now.

Slava Ukrainy!

The cost of war:
1,000 dead civilians per month
1,500 dead Ukrainian soldiers per month
1,000,000 refugees per month
$10B US dollars per month
Over $200B to rebuild (so far)
Increase in global food (grain, mostly) and energy costs

Far-right, pro-Putin source: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/24/worl ... e%20killed.

The numbers above do not include Russian casualties/costs, nor do they include aid from other NATO countries (roughly 60% of Ukraine aid comes from US). Despite what Keynesians may tell you, building cities, then building bombs, then destroying cities with bombs, then rebuilding cities is not good economic policy.

What is the cost of peace?

Stupid-name Jayapal, in true coward form, retracted her letter the same day. Why? Because she realized Dems are now pro-nuke, pro-war, and anti-diplomacy... and wants to get reelected. Military-industrial complex gets paid, foreigners die. It's the American way!

Spin more.

War costs a lot. Temporary peace with an aggressive expansionist like Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, or Hirohito costs more. We've tried appeasment before. Why do you think Putin would stop at Luhansk and Donetsk? He didn't stop at Crimea.

I guess using US weaponry is only OK if you're trying to overthrow a legitimate government. And you should never defend your homes against invaders. Just give the bully your lunch money every time he demands it. He'll stop eventually if you put up no resistance.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2022, 9:06 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Spin more.

What spin? Is something I said untrue? Is "spin" just another word for "facts you don't like"?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:War costs a lot.

That was my point. Glad we agree.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Temporary peace with an aggressive expansionist like Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, or Hirohito costs more. We've tried appeasment before. Why do you think Putin would stop at Luhansk and Donetsk? He didn't stop at Crimea.

So Obama was wrong? That's, like, racist or something.
What would it cost the US if Russia took all of Ukraine, then even took Belarus (which is of little strategic importance to Russia)? That's really all they can do without getting into NATO territory. I'm guessing it would cost $0.
Of course, if Putin is as insane as some people claim, he'll start launching nukes any day now. That could get a little expensive... I don't think he's that crazy, but I'm in the minority.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I guess using US weaponry is only OK if you're trying to overthrow a legitimate government.

Which legitimate government are you referring to: Iraq? Libya? Syria? I didn't support any of those. Besides, we usually do that without US weaponry. Like Ukraine, when we replaced the illegitimate pro-Russia government with the illegitimate pro-US government. We've done this in too many places to count.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And you should never defend your homes against invaders.

Our homes? Our homes are nowhere near Ukraine, and Russia is not invading the US. But you make a good point: we could have built the wall three times over with the money we've spent in Ukraine. Unlike Ukraine, that would actually defend our homes.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Just give the bully your lunch money every time he demands it. He'll stop eventually if you put up no resistance.

What lunch money has Russia taken from the US? We do, however, continue to give money to Ukraine every time they demand it.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 28th, 2022, 11:33 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Spin more.

What spin? Is something I said untrue? Is "spin" just another word for "facts you don't like"?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:War costs a lot.

That was my point. Glad we agree.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Temporary peace with an aggressive expansionist like Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, or Hirohito costs more. We've tried appeasment before. Why do you think Putin would stop at Luhansk and Donetsk? He didn't stop at Crimea.

So Obama was wrong? That's, like, racist or something.
What would it cost the US if Russia took all of Ukraine, then even took Belarus (which is of little strategic importance to Russia)? That's really all they can do without getting into NATO territory. I'm guessing it would cost $0.
Of course, if Putin is as insane as some people claim, he'll start launching nukes any day now. That could get a little expensive... I don't think he's that crazy, but I'm in the minority.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I guess using US weaponry is only OK if you're trying to overthrow a legitimate government.

Which legitimate government are you referring to: Iraq? Libya? Syria? I didn't support any of those. Besides, we usually do that without US weaponry. Like Ukraine, when we replaced the illegitimate pro-Russia government with the illegitimate pro-US government. We've done this in too many places to count.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And you should never defend your homes against invaders.

Our homes? Our homes are nowhere near Ukraine, and Russia is not invading the US. But you make a good point: we could have built the wall three times over with the money we've spent in Ukraine. Unlike Ukraine, that would actually defend our homes.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Just give the bully your lunch money every time he demands it. He'll stop eventually if you put up no resistance.

What lunch money has Russia taken from the US? We do, however, continue to give money to Ukraine every time they demand it.

"Spin" as in using misleading facts or incomplete truths. Your figures make it seem like those casualty and funding rates are more or less stable and spread out, I think you know that, but I've overestimated you before.

Obama was wrong because more extreme measures other than comparatively-weak sanctions were needed. But at least he did something. What did Dump do besides blow smoke up Putin's ass and fail to build a wall that he promised using taxpayer money?

Obviously you have trouble following allies and how destabilizing Europe via war and invasion are bad for the United States. I mean you gripe about it but aren't willing to do what it takes to fix it. By your logic that the USA should stay out of international affairs like the War in Ukraine, the USA shouldn't have entered WW1 or WW2, or at least shouldn't have fought Germany or Italy in WW2. What did Germany or Italy ever do to the USA that merited invasion in the 1940s? Who cares about England or France or Russia? Let them win or lose on their own, obviously. Who needs allies or financial partners? And please don't act like Germany declaring war on the USA after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was a legitimate threat to the USA.

Your cowardice is noted.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 29th, 2022, 5:54 am

Just to point out a few things.

What did Trump do?
When is the last time you heard anything from ISIS?

Blow smoke up Putin’s ass? Kind of like Obama telling Putin he’d have more flexibility after the election…. And we only know this because he was caught on a hot mic… we weren’t supposed to hear it.

IIRC Obama and democrats also laughed at Romney and told him the Cold War was over when he labeled Russia as our #1 geopolitical foe.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 31st, 2022, 4:03 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:"Spin" as in using misleading facts or incomplete truths. Your figures make it seem like those casualty and funding rates are more or less stable and spread out, I think you know that, but I've overestimated you before.

Nothing was misleading or incomplete. There has never been a war in which spending or casualties were the same every month. Everyone knows that. No reasonable person would conclude that monthly averages are consistent. I can't prevent you from misleading yourself.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Obama was wrong because more extreme measures other than comparatively-weak sanctions were needed.

You seemed to think it was a boss move back in February:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Obama stood up to that punk and imposed sanctions.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:But at least he did something. What did Dump do...?

Putin invaded Ukraine while Obama was in office. Obama responded.
Putin did not invade Ukraine while Trump was in office.
Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden was in office. Biden responded.
You're asking what Trump did in response to... nothing? Well, Trump approved multiple weapons sales to Ukraine. The US also trained Ukrainian troops and conducted joint military exercises with Ukraine on Trump's watch. Trump also withdrew from the Russia-backed Iran nuclear deal and approved the killing of 200+ Russian mercenaries in Syria.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Obviously you have trouble following allies

Ukraine is not our ally. What am I missing?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and how destabilizing Europe via war and invasion are bad for the United States.

How is Russia taking a little land in Ukraine going to destabilize all of Europe?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean you gripe about it but aren't willing to do what it takes to fix it.

What is it, exactly, that you think I'm griping about but unwilling to fix?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:By your logic that the USA should stay out of international affairs like the War in Ukraine

That has always been my position. I don't support or oppose military action based on who is in office. That has always been a leftist position.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:the USA shouldn't have entered WW1 or WW2, or at least shouldn't have fought Germany or Italy in WW2. What did Germany or Italy ever do to the USA that merited invasion in the 1940s?

You're gonna need to start another thread if you'd like to discuss that. Too much to unpack there to derail this thread about Ukraine (or was it Texas?)

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Who cares about...Russia?

Are you hearing yourself? I wouldn't have supported communist Russia any more than I support Russia today. Stalin killed far more people than Hitler did.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Who needs allies or financial partners?

I support trade. We have trade agreements with Ukraine. I'm fine with that.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Your cowardice is noted.

Yes, let the hate flow through you. Channel your inner Dick Cheney! What is it you think I'm afraid of, anyway? Are you rushing to join the Ukrainian army?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 7th, 2022, 12:52 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:"Spin" as in using misleading facts or incomplete truths. Your figures make it seem like those casualty and funding rates are more or less stable and spread out, I think you know that, but I've overestimated you before.

Nothing was misleading or incomplete. There has never been a war in which spending or casualties were the same every month. Everyone knows that. No reasonable person would conclude that monthly averages are consistent. I can't prevent you from misleading yourself.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Obama was wrong because more extreme measures other than comparatively-weak sanctions were needed.

You seemed to think it was a boss move back in February:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Obama stood up to that punk and imposed sanctions.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:But at least he did something. What did Dump do...?

Putin invaded Ukraine while Obama was in office. Obama responded.
Putin did not invade Ukraine while Trump was in office.
Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden was in office. Biden responded.
You're asking what Trump did in response to... nothing? Well, Trump approved multiple weapons sales to Ukraine. The US also trained Ukrainian troops and conducted joint military exercises with Ukraine on Trump's watch. Trump also withdrew from the Russia-backed Iran nuclear deal and approved the killing of 200+ Russian mercenaries in Syria.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Obviously you have trouble following allies

Ukraine is not our ally. What am I missing?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and how destabilizing Europe via war and invasion are bad for the United States.

How is Russia taking a little land in Ukraine going to destabilize all of Europe?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean you gripe about it but aren't willing to do what it takes to fix it.

What is it, exactly, that you think I'm griping about but unwilling to fix?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:By your logic that the USA should stay out of international affairs like the War in Ukraine

That has always been my position. I don't support or oppose military action based on who is in office. That has always been a leftist position.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:the USA shouldn't have entered WW1 or WW2, or at least shouldn't have fought Germany or Italy in WW2. What did Germany or Italy ever do to the USA that merited invasion in the 1940s?

You're gonna need to start another thread if you'd like to discuss that. Too much to unpack there to derail this thread about Ukraine (or was it Texas?)

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Who cares about...Russia?

Are you hearing yourself? I wouldn't have supported communist Russia any more than I support Russia today. Stalin killed far more people than Hitler did.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Who needs allies or financial partners?

I support trade. We have trade agreements with Ukraine. I'm fine with that.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Your cowardice is noted.

Yes, let the hate flow through you. Channel your inner Dick Cheney! What is it you think I'm afraid of, anyway? Are you rushing to join the Ukrainian army?

Muck FcDisney wrote:$10B US dollars per month

1. I think there's big difference between one or two huge events that are the entirety of stats like financial support. Like if you inherited $50,000,000 from a dead uncle when you were 50 years old, saying your uncle gave you an average of $1,000,000 a year each year of your life is at least blatantly misleading if not outright lying.
2. Obama did something, even if it wasn't enough, as I said in that post.
3. Dump sat back and said Putin was brilliant for basically dooming his entire country for the foreseeable future while trying to fight his election loss. He was a big fan of arguably the worst world leader today when he was in office. He's corrupt and has no business being in the White House, but his supporters refuse to face those facts.
4. I don't recall what I was saying you were griping about that you could fix. I imagine it was something like fuel prices or freedom from oppression/censorship but you think the USA shouldn't help Ukraine maintain their sovereignty and fight against terrorist dictators that stand firmly against that freedom.
5. I didn't say you were opposed to it based on who is in office. And that's a poor stance considering how the entire globe is basically one large financial environment. War can cause massive turmoil with economics and Ukraine can't be a trade partner of the USA if they don't exist.
6. What about England and France? What about asylum sought by foreign civilians? There are a lot of "ethnic" Russians that call the USA home and hate Russia, Communist or current regime.
7. See 5.
8. I think you might be afraid of the war, nukes, and prices rising.

But I apologize for being rude there. I shouldn't have said mentioned anything about cowardice.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 7th, 2022, 1:01 am

Still fuck Ukraine
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to General Discussion