That new press sec

Moderator: JdPat04

That new press sec

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 22nd, 2022, 8:40 pm

Question: “How does raising taxes on corporations lower the cost of gas, the cost of a used car, the cost of food, for everyday Americans?”

Jean-Pierre: “So, look, I think we encourage those who have done very well — right? — especially those who care about climate change, to support a fairer tax — tax code that doesn’t change — that doesn’t charge manufacturers’ workers, cops, builders a higher percentage of their earnings; that the most fortunate people in our nation — and not let the — that stand in the way of reducing energy costs and fighting this existential problem, if you think about that as an example, and to support basic collective bargaining rights as well. Right? That’s also important. But look, it is — you know, by not — if — without having a fairer tax code, which is what I’m talking about, then all — every — like manufacturing workers, cops — you know, it’s not fair for them to have to pay higher taxes than the folks that — who are — who are — who are not paying taxes at all or barely have.”

Wat

:ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: That new press sec

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 23rd, 2022, 12:32 am

This creature also has a history of claiming multiple elections were stolen, which is considered treason by some people around here.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for them to call for her execution. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion