JD did you see this?

Moderator: JdPat04

JD did you see this?

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 8th, 2022, 12:07 pm

This was on the local news this morning. Heard she’s out on bail.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/07/us/s ... index.html
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: JD did you see this?

Postby JdPat04 » May 8th, 2022, 3:12 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:This was on the local news this morning. Heard she’s out on bail.

Hadn’t seen that one yet. She’s been arrested several times over the last decade. Drugs ruined her life just like they did with most of the older wrestlers.

I barely watch anymore for two reasons. WWE has become such a morally shit company that I don’t really support them, and I don’t have cable tv anymore nor do I have a laptop/computer to pirate it. Luckily though the wrestlers have gotten a lot better about not ruining their lives with drugs and shit.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 8th, 2022, 5:01 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:This was on the local news this morning. Heard she’s out on bail.

Hadn’t seen that one yet. She’s been arrested several times over the last decade. Drugs ruined her life just like they did with most of the older wrestlers.

I barely watch anymore for two reasons. WWE has become such a morally shit company that I don’t really support them, and I don’t have cable tv anymore nor do I have a laptop/computer to pirate it. Luckily though the wrestlers have gotten a lot better about not ruining their lives with drugs and shit.

I heard this was her 6th DUI.
Jimmy Hart has a beach bar in Daytona which is just about 25 minutes south of where I live. I’ve heard you can find some of the old wrestlers partying and getting drunk and :cocaine

Probably where she came from seeing she got arrested in Ormond which right down the road from me.

I haven’t watched wrestling in years. The acting and characters aren’t as good as they used to be. The days of the Rock and Stone Cold are long gone. :sadyes
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » May 8th, 2022, 10:52 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Jimmy Hart has a beach bar in Daytona which is just about 25 minutes south of where I live. I’ve heard you can find some of the old wrestlers partying and getting drunk and :cocaine

Probably where she came from seeing she got arrested in Ormond which right down the road from me.

I haven’t watched wrestling in years. The acting and characters aren’t as good as they used to be. The days of the Rock and Stone Cold are long gone. :sadyes

There’s been some real great moments in wrestling the past 2 decades but yeah it will never be like it was in the late 90’s and early 00’s.

Vince became too controlling and started micro managing everything so a lot of the creativity and individuality disappeared.

AEW has let the wrestlers have more creative freedom and it’s more like wrestling used to be.

I don’t watch much of anything anymore. What I do watch is usually reruns of shows like Community, Parks and Rec, Always Sunny, South Park and shit like that.

The only new things I’ve watched this year was The Peacemaker as far as I can recall.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 8th, 2022, 11:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

There’s been some real great moments in wrestling the past 2 decades but yeah it will never be like it was in the late 90’s and early 00’s.

Vince became too controlling and started micro managing everything so a lot of the creativity and individuality disappeared.

AEW has let the wrestlers have more creative freedom and it’s more like wrestling used to be.

I don’t watch much of anything anymore. What I do watch is usually reruns of shows like Community, Parks and Rec, Always Sunny, South Park and shit like that.

The only new things I’ve watched this year was The Peacemaker as far as I can recall.

The divas are the only thing worth watching these days. :D

I’ve become a fan of Pluto and Tubi tv apps. All kinds of older movies and tv shows that’s way better then the shit they come out with today.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 28th, 2023, 9:37 am

She got sentenced to 17 years in prison. Ouch
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2023, 8:53 pm

Damn. I just went to piss and my zipper was already down :(
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 28th, 2023, 11:59 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:She got sentenced to 17 years in prison. Ouch

Drugs and mental illness ruined her life
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 29th, 2023, 4:50 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:She got sentenced to 17 years in prison. Ouch

Drugs and mental illness ruined her life

And she looked like shit too when they showed her on the morning news out of Orlando.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion