Why I'd make a bad politician

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Why I'd make a bad politician

Postby ericberry14 » February 19th, 2022, 12:00 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Make every road a toll road unless you drive a 100% electric car.
-Create jobs (toll booths/handlers/accountants)) So roughly 100 minimum wage jobs for every above minimum wage job?
-Reduce taxes (for road infrastructure, at least) How often does adding taxes/fees/tolls result in the lowering of taxes? I imagine it may have happened once or twice.
-Reduce air pollution. Forcing tens of millions to sit in multiple toll lines several times a day would obviously increase pollution.
-Encourages localized commerce. For the poor, maybe.
-Encourages public transit use and improvement. Public transit sucks. If successful, would require massive investment in public transit.

This would also greatly increase shipping times and costs.
This would also drive many lower middle class families into poverty and put the poorest families on the brink of starvation.

But making people poorer and more dependent on government is always the goal of the left. Unless they're too retarded to see the unintended consequences of their policies, which is also quite possible.

These poor people need to stop spending their money on lottery tickets and cigarettes and start buying Tesla’s or we are gonna steal even more of their shit!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 19th, 2022, 12:03 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Make every road a toll road unless you drive a 100% electric car.
-Create jobs (toll booths/handlers/accountants)) So roughly 100 minimum wage jobs for every above minimum wage job?
-Reduce taxes (for road infrastructure, at least) How often does adding taxes/fees/tolls result in the lowering of taxes? I imagine it may have happened once or twice.
-Reduce air pollution. Forcing tens of millions to sit in multiple toll lines several times a day would obviously increase pollution.
-Encourages localized commerce. For the poor, maybe.
-Encourages public transit use and improvement. Public transit sucks. If successful, would require massive investment in public transit.

This would also greatly increase shipping times and costs.
This would also drive many lower middle class families into poverty and put the poorest families on the brink of starvation.

But making people poorer and more dependent on government is always the goal of the left. Unless they're too retarded to see the unintended consequences of their policies, which is also quite possible.

These poor people need to stop spending their money on lottery tickets and cigarettes and start buying Teslas

True.

or we are gonna steal even more of their shit!

Who? WHat?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 19th, 2022, 12:06 am

Increased energy costs and we still gotta pay taxes. Poor people pay taxes too… unless they have kids of course.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to General Discussion