Moderator: JdPat04

Merica! Fuck Yeah!

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 14th, 2022, 9:25 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Merica! Fuck Yeah!

Postby ericberry14 » January 15th, 2022, 3:00 pm

It’s crazy how the MSM is talking about false flags. I thought those were just conspiracy theories. I hate 2022. Really wish there would be civil war or WW3. Fuck the vaxxedholes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 28th, 2022, 4:24 pm

What’s the GDP numbers for the first quarter?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 29th, 2022, 12:51 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:What’s the GDP numbers for the first quarter?

I like how we sanction Russia, then their economy grows while ours contracts.

That'll show 'em! :moon

:usa :rockin
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 3rd, 2022, 11:22 pm

I find it odd that we have people in this country who support abortions yet they were never aborted. :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » May 4th, 2022, 3:05 pm

This shit is so fake. All propaganda and distraction y’all
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 4th, 2022, 7:34 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I find it odd that we have people in this country who support abortions yet they were never aborted. :usa

I wasn’t aborted and I support abortions… :dunno

I mean I’d prefer people just have safe sex so no abortions had to happen (also sexual assaults/rapes).

Yet there are plenty of people, like my cousin who is 33, living with my grandmother, borrowing money from my 75 year old Parkinson’s ridden grandmother who has her p.o.s son and his girlfriend living with her AND she still takes care of my mentally retarded cousin who is 35. My cousin has a 17/18 year old daughter who lives with my cousins older sister. She has another younger kid, like 10 who is in Mexico with the dad, AND she just had another baby 2 days ago.

My other cousin, who is the daughter of the son living with my grandmother, she just had her 3rdor 4th kid and has none of them and she’s in prison.

ABORTIONS ARE FUCKING NEEDED, and the SCOTUS is fucking stupid if they overturn it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 4th, 2022, 10:36 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I find it odd that we have people in this country who support abortions yet they were never aborted. :usa

I mean I’d prefer people just have safe sex so no abortions had to happen (also sexual assaults/rapes).

Yet there are plenty of people, like my cousin who is 33, living with my grandmother, borrowing money from my 75 year old Parkinson’s ridden grandmother who has her p.o.s son and his girlfriend living with her AND she still takes care of my mentally retarded cousin who is 35. My cousin has a 17/18 year old daughter who lives with my cousins older sister. She has another younger kid, like 10 who is in Mexico with the dad, AND she just had another baby 2 days ago.

My other cousin, who is the daughter of the son living with my grandmother, she just had her 3rdor 4th kid and has none of them and she’s in prison.

ABORTIONS ARE FUCKING NEEDED, and the SCOTUS is fucking stupid if they overturn it.

SCOTUS cannot make abortions illegal. They can only send the decision back to the states. Very few, if any, would make abortions illegal. Some would make abortions illegal after the 2nd trimester (only 13% of Americans support 3rd trimester abortions), some would make abortions illegal after the 1st trimester (only 28% of Americans support 2nd trimester abortions), and there's a small chance a state or two only allows abortion in cases of rape/incest.

Even Democrats ( :shocker ) used to say "abortion should be safe, legal, and rare." And here we are, 63,000,000+ abortions later... and dumb whore cunts are taking to social media to celebrate dismembering their offspring.

Abortions should go back to being rare, and should be accompanied by tubal ligation in most cases. If you choose to be a cum dumpster, and choose not to have children... it's kind of a no-brainer. :2thumbs
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 4th, 2022, 10:38 pm

ericberry14 wrote:This shit is so fake. All propaganda and distraction y’all

Raytheon stock price disagrees! :chewy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 4th, 2022, 10:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

SCOTUS cannot make abortions illegal. They can only send the decision back to the states. Very few, if any, would make abortions illegal. Some would make abortions illegal after the 2nd trimester (only 13% of Americans support 3rd trimester abortions), some would make abortions illegal after the 1st trimester (only 28% of Americans support 2nd trimester abortions), and there's a small chance a state or two only allows abortion in cases of rape/incest.

Even Democrats ( :shocker ) used to say "abortion should be safe, legal, and rare." And here we are, 63,000,000+ abortions later... and dumb whore cunts are taking to social media to celebrate dismembering their offspring.

Abortions should go back to being rare, and should be accompanied by tubal ligation in most cases. If you choose to be a cum dumpster, and choose not to have children... it's kind of a no-brainer. :2thumbs

I’m not against abortions either. I have two questions though.
1) Is there not a way we can do something medical like a simple operation to him or her where they can have sex and not get pregnant. And fix it later when a young couple is ready to have a child.
2) If we’re going to use abortions to harvest body parts for whatever reasons why the fuck do only politicians get paid and I don’t? :chaingun
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 5th, 2022, 12:19 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:1) Is there not a way we can do something medical like a simple operation to him or her where they can have sex and not get pregnant. And fix it later when a young couple is ready to have a child.

Tubal ligation, IUDs, vasectomy...

bigbluebazooka wrote:2) If we’re going to use abortions to harvest body parts for whatever reasons why the fuck do only politicians get paid and I don’t? :chaingun

They don't get paid directly. Politicians give taxpayer money to Planned Parenthood, then PP donates back to their campaign. Standard political money laundering. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » May 5th, 2022, 1:16 pm

Need to set precedent to force the new vaccines on people. Now that covid is fucking over and no one gives a shit they need to give the states the rights to make laws forcing it. Roe v wade was a problem for this. And now they can have their riots leading up to the election. Maybe bad enough we will need to vote by mail again
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 5th, 2022, 9:02 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Good points, though some states will over restrict them too much which I don’t agree with.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 5th, 2022, 10:18 pm

Well, JD, where would YOU set the limits? You’re never gonna have anything that everyone agrees on, and anything is better than partial birth / third trimester abortions.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 7th, 2022, 9:34 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Well, JD, where would YOU set the limits? You’re never gonna have anything that everyone agrees on, and anything is better than partial birth / third trimester abortions.

Haven’t given it a 100% thought like I was trying to set the laws but roughly between 12-18 weeks.

There’s a way I think it SHOULD be, and then there’s a way I think it has to be. The US doesn’t have the kind of system to support the children in our foster care as it is, so adding more isn’t helping anybody.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 8th, 2022, 11:32 pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/justice- ... -location/

My question to the Supreme Court. What is considered an unruly mob? You’re not going to negotiate with these people. When do we have that 2A discussion?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 11th, 2022, 10:44 am

40 billion to Ukraine and people can’t even find breast milk at the stores. Building back better while the big guy gets his 10%. :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » May 11th, 2022, 7:26 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:40 billion to Ukraine and people can’t even find breast milk at the stores. Building back better while the big guy gets his 10%. :usa

Can we buy breast milk at the stores?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 11th, 2022, 8:26 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:40 billion to Ukraine and people can’t even find breast milk at the stores. Building back better while the big guy gets his 10%. :usa

: dunno Maybe I meant baby formula. It’s what the local news said.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 12th, 2022, 3:31 am

JdPat04 wrote:

I keep trying, and keep getting slapped. :sigh
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion