Remembering the Insurrection

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Remembering the Insurrection

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 31st, 2022, 3:22 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1. Bad news: sedition isn't covered by the 1st Amendment.

Sedition? :ROFL
What do you think the odds are that even the most batshit crazy fringe leftist they can find will charge Thomas with sedition? :thought
If what she did is sedition, then most Dem politicians, most of the media, and tens of millions of Democrats would have been in jail by the end of 2017. You can't have it both ways.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. The GOP committed terrorist attacks against the USA in 2017, too? That's news to me.

:facepalm
Either J6 was a "mostly peaceful protest", or the left engaged in hundreds of terrorist attacks from 2017-2020. You can't have it both ways.
For those with reading comprehension, calling the GOP a "Russian-influenced terrorist organization" is the laughable conspiracy theory that died in 2018.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:3. What's the second piece of land (or lands) you're talking about?

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 1st, 2022, 2:12 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1. Bad news: sedition isn't covered by the 1st Amendment.

Sedition? :ROFL
What do you think the odds are that even the most batshit crazy fringe leftist they can find will charge Thomas with sedition? :thought
If what she did is sedition, then most Dem politicians, most of the media, and tens of millions of Democrats would have been in jail by the end of 2017. You can't have it both ways.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. The GOP committed terrorist attacks against the USA in 2017, too? That's news to me.

:facepalm
Either J6 was a "mostly peaceful protest", or the left engaged in hundreds of terrorist attacks from 2017-2020. You can't have it both ways.
For those with reading comprehension, calling the GOP a "Russian-influenced terrorist organization" is the laughable conspiracy theory that died in 2018.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:3. What's the second piece of land (or lands) you're talking about?

[ img ]

1. Which leftists were saying any of the elections were rigged? I'm talking besides me saying they're rigged for conservatives because (voting) America is mostly blue and the EC is the ONLY reason the GOP has won more than one presidential election since 1989. The last 2 popular Republican winners were GWB in 2004 and GHWB in 1988. Trying to undermine the will of the people is anti-American whether you want to admit it or not. The reason the EC was created was to keep incompetent, anti-American demagogues like Dump out of office but the system has mutated from its original vision, failed, and has been a joke for decades now.

2. I don't know what to tell you, man. Protesting in St. Louis and trying to overthrow the US government are two very different things. Turning off the electricity in your house is different than blacking out the Pentagon. 9/11 isn't the same as the George Floyd riots or protests. Even 2nd Amendment conservitards shooting up schools, malls, mosques, etc. isn't the same as trying to find and hang the Vice President of the United States of America. How many fucktard righties have protested the 2020 election, COVID protocols, etc.? Say what you want, but the conservitards have done much more to harm democracy in the last 10 years than libtards who can't figure out male vs. female.

Russia/Putin has had a clear influence on Dump and he still has a huge influence on the GOP, regardless of meddling in the 2016 election. Dump is asking a terrorist for dirt on Biden when he should be sending aid to Ukrainians, especially considering all the taxes he doesn't pay. He said the 2016 election was going to be rigged if he lost. Sowing disinformation and ignoring the people is straight out of the Kremlin (and other anti-democratic institutions). And most of the pussy-ass GOP reps just don't call him out on his BS because they're afraid of losing elections because so many redtards love Putin's favorite POTUS.

3. Neither Obama nor Biden "let" Putin take anything. Just because there are no American troops with guns going pew pew doesn't mean the USA is doing nothing. Obama introduced sanctions on Russia as has Biden. The Russian economy is being devastated right now. Biden's actions have been so effective that many of Putin's rich buddies have abandoned him. We're destroying Russian morale just by releasing intel about how fucking bad the war is going for Russia. We're providing a ton of support to the Ukraine to repel Russian troops and take back Ukrainian territory. The USA and NATO have been training Ukrainian troops since 2014 (Obama and the Crimean annexation). That's Democrats fighting for freedom while redtards were more worried about wasting taxpayer money building a border wall that was never completed and never needed. That must've been one of Dump's promises that was "kept": an insanely-expensive unfinished fence. :maga
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2022, 3:09 pm

Funny how you say “protesting in St. Louis” when they were RIOTING, BURNING DOWN CITIES, AND KILLING PEOPLE…

But yeah “that’s protesting”

That’s what makes me ignore pretty much all you say even though you and I are closer to beliefs than most on here.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 1st, 2022, 3:18 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1. Which leftists were saying any of the elections were rigged?

You mean besides the "[t]wo out of three Democrats [who] also claim Russia tampered with vote tallies on Election Day to help the President – something for which there has been no credible evidence"?
https://today.yougov.com/topics/politic ... tisan-eyes

I guess that just leaves the majority of Dems in congress (if not all), all of leftist media, all of the Mueller worshippers, and most leftist celebrities. For someone who parrots leftist talking points verbatim, you sure do forget quickly once the left has found a new squirrel to chase.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. I don't know what to tell you, man. Protesting in St. Louis

:crazy
Oh, was that all that happened?
Leftists didn't lay siege to a federal courthouse in Portland for months?
Leftists didn't take over the police station and form an autonomous zone, effectively seceding from the US, in Seattle?
Leftists didn't burn the police station to the ground, along with dozens of other businesses (including with people trapped inside to die) in Minneapolis?
Leftists didn't loot and set fires in dozens of other cities?
Leftists didn't attack the White House in 2020?
Leftists didn't randomly attack people on the streets for wearing Trump hats (including non-Trump supporters who were simply wearing red hats)?
Leftists didn't murder dozens during their "peaceful" protests?

Your selective memory is fascinating. :dog

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and trying to overthrow the US government are two very different things.

How hysterically delusional does one have to be to think a bunch of unarmed people (in the most well-armed country in the world) taking selfies in the Capitol were actually trying to overthrow the government with the most powerful military in the world?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Turning off the electricity in your house is different than blacking out the Pentagon.

We know you're the king of terrible analogies. There is no need for this.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:9/11 isn't the same as the George Floyd riots or protests.

9/11 wasn't the same as J6 either, unless you're one of millions of nutjob leftists.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Even 2nd Amendment conservitards shooting up schools, malls, mosques, etc.

Oh, you think only right wing people do that? :ROFL2

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:isn't the same as trying to find and hang the Vice President of the United States of America.

No one tried to hang Pence, clown! :ays

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:How many fucktard righties have protested the 2020 election, COVID protocols, etc.?

Wait, I thought you said protests were cool. But to answer your question, about 0.1% as many as there were leftists protesting the 2016 election. And I'm being generous here.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Say what you want, but the conservitards have done much more to harm democracy in the last 10 years than libtards who can't figure out male vs. female.

How so?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Russia/Putin has had a clear influence on Dump and he still has a huge influence on the GOP

You might have a point if Trump gave Russia rights to 20% of US uranium. But that was Obama.
Cite examples of proof of this "huge" and "clear" influence. :popcorn

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump is asking a terrorist for dirt on Biden when he should be sending aid to Ukrainians

Why the fuck should a private citizen be sending money to a country that actively tried to undermine his run for president in 2016? Imagine the media frenzy, accusations of Logan Act violations, etc if Trump sent money to Ukraine's neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, as Biden has.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:especially considering all the taxes he doesn't pay.

It was amusing watching the lefties get their panties in a bunch because Trump paid EXACTLY WHAT HE OWED in taxes under OBAMA'S tax laws.
It's even more amusing that some lefties still haven't figured that out.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:He said the 2016 election was going to be rigged if he lost.

And the left said the election couldn't be rigged until he won... then quickly changed their tune.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Sowing disinformation and ignoring the people is straight out of the Kremlin (and other anti-democratic institutions).

You mean like Democrats, and the FBI, and the CIA, and the media blatantly did for four straight years?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And most of the pussy-ass GOP reps just don't call him out on his BS because they're afraid of losing elections because so many redtards love Putin's favorite POTUS.

I don't know many Republicans who love Obama or Biden.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:3. Neither Obama nor Biden "let" Putin take anything.

Regarding Ukraine, they could have stopped him and chose not to. (I should add that I do not support the US provoking WWIII, as many Republicans and Democrats are currently doing, to prop up the corrupt US puppet regime in Ukraine)
Regarding the 20% of US uranium, Obama didn't "let" Putin take it... he actively chose to give it to him. Now imagine the response if Trump had done that. :shocker

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Just because there are no American troops with guns going pew pew doesn't mean the USA is doing nothing. Obama introduced sanctions on Russia as has Biden.

Deterrence level: zero. This couldn't be more obvious.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The Russian economy is being devastated right now.

Nonsense war propaganda. Russia has simply increased trade with India, Iran, China, and others. The ruble is already back to prewar levels.

Energy costs (and inflation in general) are driving millions of Americans into poverty though, so at least we have that!

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Biden's actions have been so effective that many of Putin's rich buddies have abandoned him.

Speculative war propaganda, assuming you've actually seen this somewhere.
Russian oligarchs don’t have the power — or inclination — to stop Putin - WaPo
Broke Oligarch Says Sanctioned Billionaires Have No Sway Over Putin - Bloomberg
Sanctioning Russian Oligarchs May Not Stop Putin, But... (lol) - Politico
The sanctions strategy is flawed. To defeat Putin, you have to know how the Kremlin works - Guardian

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:We're destroying Russian morale just by releasing intel about how fucking bad the war is going for Russia.

By "intel", do you mean "war propaganda"? Do you think the US war propaganda media has its finger on the pulse of the Russian people?
Two of Russia's major goals were keeping Ukraine out of NATO (check) and taking land in Eastern and southern Ukraine (check and check).
Was anyone really expecting Russia to take full control of NATO-backed, CIA-trained, well-armed and reasonable organized Ukraine as quickly as the US (sort of) defeated a ragtag bunch of camel jockeys in Iraq? Of course not.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:We're providing a ton of support to the Ukraine to repel Russian troops and take back Ukrainian territory.

I doubt they take back much. Those areas are full of ethnic Russians who have been repeatedly shat upon by the US puppet government in Ukraine.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The USA and NATO have been training Ukrainian troops since 2014 (Obama and the Crimean annexation).

So you're saying Obama/US/NATO lost?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:That's Democrats fighting for freedom

I thought you were opposed to the US playing world police. You sound exactly like a run-of-the-mill neocon war hawk.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:while redtards were more worried about wasting taxpayer money building a border wall

The border situation is an unmitigated disaster. Democrats, of course, are willing to waste taxpayer money to build walls in other countries. They even supported spending on border security (and even walls!) prior to Trump becoming president. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds! Not to mention, the cost to complete the wall was less than half of what we spend on foreign aid EVERY YEAR.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:that was never completed

Only because Democrats blocked funding. Of course, their nonexistent border security policy hurts the poor and minorities (and sex slaves) most, while benefiting drug runners and human traffickers.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and never needed.

LOL. See above.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:That must've been one of Dump's promises that was "kept": an insanely-expensive unfinished fence.

Everything the government does is insanely expensive. At least the $20B wall serves a purpose, unlike these things Democrats have done little to nothing to fix:
-The federal government made at least $72 billion in improper payments in 2008 (Democrats controlled the purse strings).
-Auditors found the most wasteful federal programs were Medicaid, Medicare and the Earned Income Tax Credit. In these three programs, 69% of the money spent – $121 billion – were improper payments. (2020, again Democrats controlled the purse strings)
-Washington spent $92 billion on corporate welfare (excluding TARP) versus $71 billion on homeland security.
-Washington spends $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant federal properties.
-Government auditors spent five years examining all federal programs and found that 22 percent of them -- costing taxpayers a total of $123 billion annually -- fail to show any positive impact on the populations they serve.
-Washington spent $2.6 million training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job.
-A GAO audit classified nearly half of all purchases on government credit cards as improper, fraudulent, or embezzled. Examples of taxpayer-funded purchases include gambling, mortgage payments, liquor, lingerie, iPods, Xboxes, jewelry, Internet dating services, and Hawaiian vacations. In one extraordinary example, the Postal Service spent $13,500 on one dinner at a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, including "over 200 appetizers and over $3,000 of alcohol, including more than 40 bottles of wine costing more than $50 each and brand-name liquor such as Courvoisier, Belvedere and Johnny Walker Gold." The 81 guests consumed an average of $167 worth of food and drink apiece.
-Health care fraud is estimated to cost taxpayers more than $60 billion annually.
-More than $13 billion in Iraq aid has been classified as wasted or stolen. Another $7.8 billion cannot be accounted for. (this is happening in Ukraine now)
-Audits showed $34 billion worth of Department of Homeland Security contracts contained significant waste, fraud, and abuse.
-$1.3 million to study whether people will eat ground-up bugs.
-$6.97 million of cancer research money to create a "smart toilet"
-$3.1 million interviewing San Franciscans about their edible cannabis use
-Over four years, money Washington sent to dead people has cost taxpayers $2.8 billion

And finally...
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Greatest.
President.
Ever.
:biglol :biglol :biglol

There's a reason (many, actually) Trump's favorability ratings have been higher than Biden's (and much higher than Kamala's) for months now... but I'd love to hear your laughable excuses. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 1st, 2022, 3:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Funny how you say “protesting in St. Louis” when they were RIOTING, BURNING DOWN CITIES, AND KILLING PEOPLE…

But yeah “that’s protesting”

That’s what makes me ignore pretty much all you say even though you and I are closer to beliefs than most on here.

The selective memory and cognitive dissonance of some people is simply astounding.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 2nd, 2022, 7:06 am

Keep trying to spin it, Muck. :lolthumb

JD: I never heard of cities being burned down and I was in St. Louis in late 2017. The most I ran across were a car being stolen and being told to stay away from a certain area where a protest would take place. It was hardly a warzone.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 2nd, 2022, 7:57 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Keep trying to spin it, Muck. :lolthumb

JD: I never heard of cities being burned down and I was in St. Louis in late 2017. The most I ran across were a car being stolen and being told to stay away from a certain area where a protest would take place. It was hardly a warzone.

Over 1 billion in damage done by blm’s “mostly peaceful protests”

1.5 million estimate for “overthrowing the government”

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-proper ... cea9c.html
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 2nd, 2022, 11:38 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Over 1 billion in damage done by blm's "mostly peaceful protests"

1.5 million estimate for "overthrowing the government"

1. Some protests were peaceful, others weren't and turned into riots. "BURNING DOWN CITIES" seems a bit hyperbolic. BLM is stupid faggotry either way.

2. Months > one day. I'd be very surprised if the failed insurrection racked up the same or more costs as all the recent libtard protests combined.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 3rd, 2022, 12:25 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

1. Some protests were peaceful, others weren't and turned into riots. "BURNING DOWN CITIES" seems a bit hyperbolic. BLM is stupid faggotry either way.

2. Months > one day. I'd be very surprised if the failed insurrection racked up the same or more costs as all the recent libtard protests combined.

Isn’t that the only way that anti trump people talk about Trump?

Both groups of people are stupid but the people in BLM riots where just a whole different level. They attacked each other, other minorities, burned down businesses that were owned by their fellow citizens.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 7th, 2022, 6:31 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Isn't that the only way that anti trump people talk about Trump?

I mean I'm pretty sure he's not an actual Nazi, but January 6th kind of confirms most of the bad things people have been saying about him.
Both groups of people are stupid but the people in BLM riots where just a whole different level. They attacked each other, other minorities, burned down businesses that were owned by their fellow citizens.

Agreed. Mindless idiots attacking each other with no real plan are much less frightening than mindless idiots storming the Capitol trying to undermine our entire political system just because their side lost. What's even scarier is the amount of people that voted for Dump.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 9th, 2022, 9:18 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Isn't that the only way that anti trump people talk about Trump?

I mean I'm pretty sure he's not an actual Nazi, but January 6th kind of confirms most of the bad things people have been saying about him.

Agreed. Mindless idiots attacking each other with no real plan are much less frightening than mindless idiots storming the Capitol trying to undermine our entire political system just because their side lost. What's even scarier is the amount of people that voted for Dump.

Just wondering if you think Trump did anything good?

Low unemployment?
Prison reform? (He tried to have conversations with famou black people who had been locked up but once they were shamed by other black Americans they cancelled their meeting)
He targeted areas that needed help (usually minority areas) and focused on building those areas up.

He was an asshole who was not “presidential” or PC but he accomplished some good things.

Plenty of stupid things too, but when people can’t be positive about one thing he did it’s kind of absurd.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 10th, 2022, 4:52 am

JdPat04 wrote:Just wondering if you think Trump did anything good?

Low unemployment?
Prison reform? (He tried to have conversations with famou black people who had been locked up but once they were shamed by other black Americans they cancelled their meeting)
He targeted areas that needed help (usually minority areas) and focused on building those areas up.

He was an asshole who was not "presidential" or PC but he accomplished some good things.

Plenty of stupid things too, but when people can't be positive about one thing he did it's kind of absurd.

-It depends on how you define the First Step Act. If you view it as a victory against systemic racism, it's good. If you view it as increased leniency on criminal scum, not so much.
-He increased energy exports to the EU.

Most of "his" worthwhile accomplishments are not vetoing good bills, very few of which were aggressively supported or pushed through by him. Other good things "he" accomplished were already in motion before he was in office.

His faults and failures far outweigh what little good he was present for.

-Employment declined by a record amount in 2020
-Blatant, harmful lies came out of his mouth pretty much 24/7
-Embarrassing conduct
-Tarnished the USA's reputation even worse than GWB
-Bullied anyone he didn't like in public
-Appointed people to positions where they had conflicting interests or ideologies
-Became actual friends with dictators and enemies of freedom of democracy and war criminals
-Tried to leave NATO
-Was impeached twice
-Paid jack shit in taxes
-Has very, very shady finances
-Spent American taxpayer money on an unnecessary fence he *promised* would be paid for by Mexico
-Probably couldn't pass a 7th-grade world geography test
-Stole top secret information from the White House on his way out
-Tried to destabilize the US government
-Led a failed seditious act
-Was a massive hypocrite
-Did not listen to the will of the people when we voted him out

After he left office:
-Asked for dirt on his successor on worldwide television from a war criminal vilified by the entire free world

At least Hitler brought Germany out of pure devastation of WW1 with the Autobahn and other works. He didn't cause or exacerbate a ton of division in Germany, either. Even he was more selfless and honest with people and other leaders because he wanted the Aryan "race" to thrive and succeed, not just himself.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » April 10th, 2022, 12:45 pm

Employment dropped in 2020. No fucking kidding!? Go kill yourself faggot
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 11th, 2022, 12:14 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Employment dropped in 2020. No fucking kidding!? Go kill yourself faggot

It's obviously Trump's fault that blue state governors prevented people from going to work for political gain. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » April 11th, 2022, 1:15 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Employment dropped in 2020. No fucking kidding!? Go kill yourself faggot

It's obviously Trump's fault that blue state governors prevented people from going to work for political gain. :lolthumb

Crystal clear :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » April 11th, 2022, 7:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Just wondering if you think Trump did anything good?

Low unemployment?

He was an asshole who was not "presidential" or PC but he accomplished some good things.

Plenty of stupid things too, but when people can't be positive about one thing he did it's kind of absurd.

-It depends on how you define the First Step Act. If you view it as a victory against systemic racism, it's good. If you view it as increased leniency on criminal scum, not so much.
-He increased energy exports to the EU.

Most of "his" worthwhile accomplishments are not vetoing good bills, very few of which were aggressively supported or pushed through by him. Other good things "he" accomplished were already in motion before he was in office.

His faults and failures far outweigh what little good he was present for.

-Employment declined by a record amount in 2020 - well umm covid….. which wasn’t his fault

-Blatant, harmful lies came out of his mouth pretty much 24/7 - he’s always been that way and while I didn’t like it, it wasn’t a huge negative. Every fucking politician lies to you, and steadily

-Embarrassing conduct - agreed but again that wasn’t hurting you more or making our lives any worse/better

-Tarnished the USA's reputation even worse than GWB - in some ways he did and some ways he didn’t. He tarnished the reputation in the eyes of people who I don’t really give a fuck about. I think Obama tarnished America too. He kept the war going, losing it. He paid terrorist, gave up prisoners, gave Iran billions of dollars. But he was very presidential.

-Bullied anyone he didn't like in public - agreed, but I’d rather them do it in public instead of behind the scenes so we can know what kind of person they are.

-Appointed people to positions where they had conflicting interests or ideologies - Obama and Biden have done the same. Biden appointed several war hawks

-Became actual friends with dictators and enemies of freedom of democracy and war criminals - what did Obama say when he thought he was off the mic?

https://youtu.be/keXx0zxTarE

Again they paid Iran a shit ton of money too.

-Tried to leave NATO

-Was impeached twice - this is so stupid to use a negative. It’s like me going and accusing you of rape and you being arrested and questioned but never charged. Then muck doing it to you and he same thing happens and we say “ha ha you were arrested twice for rape”

-Paid jack shit in taxes - paid what Obama told him too.

-Has very, very shady finances - agreed but that had nothing to do with how good or bad of a President he actually was.

-Spent American taxpayer money on an unnecessary fence he *promised* would be paid for by Mexico - I support A fence/wall but Mexico didn’t pay for it as you said so you got that one.

-Probably couldn't pass a 7th-grade world geography test - maybe, maybe not but he still became the President.

-Stole top secret information from the White House on his way out - don’t know about this. Haven’t followed that bullshit since, but knowing how everything else has been twisted, I’m skeptical.

-Tried to destabilize the US government - just like every democrat did from 2016-2020

-Led a failed seditious act - :lol:

-Was a massive hypocrite - yep, all politicians are

-Did not listen to the will of the people when we voted him out - neither did the dems when he won

After he left office:
-Asked for dirt on his successor on worldwide television from a war criminal vilified by the entire free world

At least Hitler brought Germany out of pure devastation of WW1 with the Autobahn and other works. He didn't cause or exacerbate a ton of division in Germany, either. Even he was more selfless and honest with people and other leaders because he wanted the Aryan "race" to thrive and succeed, not just himself.

The democrats have created more division than anybody but sure thing.

Honestly though it’s both groups creating division so that we are pissed at each other while they keep fucking us over and lining their own pockets
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 11th, 2022, 8:20 pm

I remember when Democrats were downplaying covid and saying go party in China town while wasting everyone’s time and money trying to impeach trump on fake bullshit. These people are sick. I don’t know why you try
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 11th, 2022, 9:02 pm

JD, you suck at quoting. :boo
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 11th, 2022, 9:25 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:JD, you suck at quoting. :boo

I know :sigh

Also see now that I skipped a few. Was on my lunch break and doing what I could.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 12th, 2022, 2:38 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Nah. Most of the USSRs that listened to Dump got sick and/or died of COVID.

He did find a cure though: injecting bleach into your veins (or drinking it) is just good science. COVID can't kill you if you're already dead.
[ img ]

Massive unemployment, hundreds of thousands of people dying, families destroyed, calling science a hoax: Keep America Great!

Incomplete fence paid for by the US taxpayers: Promises Made, Promises Kept!
:biglol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion